Video: Hitler vs The Jew World Order

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Video: Hitler vs The Jew World Order

Post by MrMark1972 »

A wonderful documentary and another reminder of what most of us know already...hope it spreads the message to those still living in the dark!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: VIDEO:Hitler vs The Jew World Order

Post by jamesbond »

MrMark1972 wrote:A wonderful documentary and another reminder of what most of us know already...hope it spreads the message to those still living in the dark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
I saw parts of this documentary a few years ago.

It's not 'New World Order' it's ............... 'Jew World Order'. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
MrMark1972 wrote:A wonderful documentary and another reminder of what most of us know already...hope it spreads the message to those still living in the dark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
I saw parts of this documentary a few years ago.

It's not 'New World Order' it's ............... 'Jew World Order'. :shock:
Well I don't know how that's possible. It's still relatively new. Maybe you mean some other video. You should really watch. And if you like it, you should realize the man behind that video also believes in the Flat Earth. He doesn't believe in the God of the Bible though.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I hate to break it to you, Hitler was part of the Jew world order. Financed by Zionists, Hitler was a Zionist creation. At the time in Germany, especially, German Jews were starting to really assimilate into the society. Whenever this has happened throughout history, a certain segment of the Jewish leadership panics, because they know that would be the end of their 'people' as they melt back into society. Jews are supposed to be separated; that's the reason for enduring antisemitism. It's by Jewish leadership, for the purposes of keeping Jews together and away from the rest of the world. This is the only reason for it. Think about it, Jews control all of media...they can spin anything they want to.

It's why it's talked about so heavily in media. It's not as much for Gentiles as it is for Jews themselves. Anyways, they needed to create and bring a figure so terrorizing in the Jewish mind, so as to scare and segregate Jewish people, once again, and so as to cause hatred to Jews in Europe so that no one would want them anymore (segregation, separation). Why do you think Jews still constantly talk about Hitler all of the time, in the Israeli media especially. (Most Jews are as ignorant of this as are most Americans). It was at this same time Zionist leaders were brokering deals with England, and the Allies to gain Palestine.

The holocaust "happened", and then many of Europe's Jews were funneled out into Israel. Roosevelt blocked passage (to Jews) to the East Coast to force Jews to go to Israel, not America.

Hitler disappeared into most probably Argentina, and probably lived out the remainder of his life incognito with his wife.

Hitler was part Jewish.
Hitler was not a hero. He was a crypto Jew and he sold out his own country/people.

Christopher Jon Bjerknes talks about this. He's probably one of the best, most well-informed researcher out there.
Last edited by Eric on April 16th, 2016, 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The reason why Roosevelt wanted Jews to go to Palestine is because he was owned and controlled by if not just in league with the international bankers. Yes, they want Jews to be separate so they can go to Palestine and have their state. All so they can rebuild their temple for the anti Christ to come.

That does make sense that Hitler could be part Jewish, especially since he destroyed the records of his childhood and his ancestry back in Austria.

It could all be one massive psyop on the world. I am still leaning towards believing that Hitler was his own man. They are definitely lying about their hollowhoax though. That is unquestionable.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:
It could all be one massive psyop on the world.
It is.

This is why I am telling you this is not human. This sort of precision, planning, coordination ... it's just not human. We are dealing with something incredible. Even if they are human, they are not human and strictly psychopathic, which makes them ...something other.

Na Zi - National Zionism.
Last edited by Eric on April 16th, 2016, 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:
Adama wrote:
It could all be one massive psyop on the world.
It is.

This is why I am telling you this is not human. This sort of precision, planning, coordination ... it's just not human. We are dealing with something incredible. Even if they are human, they are not human and strictly psychopathic, which makes them ...something other.
It's not human. It's Satanic. Demonic possession, communication with evil spirits, wizardry, sorcery and magic are all real. The elites worship Satan, they commune with him. They make human sacrifices unto him, and they implement his will upon humanity.

Aliens are reptiles, which are really the serpents and dragons of the Bible. Aliens are demons.

Something else that was wrong with Hitler is that he was allowing them to teach the Hitler youth that he was the savior of Germany. They made boys swear all kinds of allegiances to Hitler, as if he was God. And you get to hear all the letters these soldiers were writing about how they want to die for their leader. If they could allow for that, then they might be capable of great deception, because claiming to be God is up there with demonic behavior.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Also, they make us of the Dionysian cults. The music nowadays, I don't even listen to most modern rock, etc., it puts you literally into some kind of trance. It changes you... an incredible giving up of all your inhibitions to return to an animalistic base nature...massive crowds of concert goers, losing themselves in a wild drunken orgy and becoming one entity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Also, they make us of the Dionysian cults. The music nowadays, I don't even listen to most modern rock, etc., it puts you literally into some kind of trance. It changes you... an incredible giving up of all your inhibitions to return to an animalistic base nature...massive crowds of concert goers, losing themselves in a wild drunken orgy and becoming one entity.
Most of the artists of today have signed their souls away in blood for temporary glory. The Beatles and JayZ both revere the Satanist Aleister Crowley, who thought of himself as Satan on earth, raped children, recommended child sacrifices, and wrote about the satanic doctrine of "Do what thou wilt," meaning do whatever you want because you're your own god. In the songs themselves, they often sing about things which are immoral, like drugs, suicide, adultery, even demon worship, Satan and hell, but no one even realizes what is going on, even though the lyrics are right there.

I only listen to gospel hymns, orchestras and classical music. These do not praise Satan.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Hitler vs The Jew World Order

Post by Moretorque »

'
The money runs everything, I think you will find the central Banks have the same controlling
stock owners world wide. They figured long ago whoever controlled the purchasing tickets on a modern economy would run the show so they have the system setup for themselves so they have unlimited money to manipulate all the rest of us via legalized counterfeiting.

The system really is quite simple, us fools do all their bidding for a supply of numbers and they get everything for free because how stupid we are.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. If Hitler was financed by big American corporations and Zionist Jewish bankers, then why would he declare war on America after Pearl Harbor, just because the US declared war on Japan? And why would he spread a hate campaign against the Jews if Jewish bankers financed him? That seems odd and contradictory. Is there a logical explanation for that?

Also, some say that Hitler was in cahoots with the Zionists and was part of their conspiracy or agenda. But that's hard to believe, because if you give someone that much absolute power like Hitler had, you could no longer trust him to go along with the plan. He would be empowered with the opportunity to go off and do whatever he wants, since he has all the power he needs. Just like if you give someone a billion dollars, he would not need you anymore and go could go off and do what he wants. You know what I mean? So even if Hitler was part of a Zionist conspiracy, or a British agent, as one book suggests, he would not likely play along once he had that much power right? He would not need his financiers anymore. So why would those who financed him trust him to play along once he had all that power? I don't get that.

Anyone have any logical explanations?

Also, some conspiracy websites say that Hitler was targeted by the Allies because he had the German government print its own money rather than allow a Zionist owned central bank print fiat currency to put Germany into debt, which is what the Jewish bankers wanted, and thus that's how Germany become so prosperous under his reign. But if that's why the Allies wanted to take out Hitler, then Hitler would have known about it and said something about it in his public recorded speeches. And Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister, would have mentioned that in his writings and articles too. So why didn't they? Am I missing something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:I hate to break it to you, Hitler was part of the Jew world order. Financed by Zionists, Hitler was a Zionist creation. At the time in Germany, especially, German Jews were starting to really assimilate into the society. Whenever this has happened throughout history, a certain segment of the Jewish leadership panics, because they know that would be the end of their 'people' as they melt back into society. Jews are supposed to be separated; that's the reason for enduring antisemitism. It's by Jewish leadership, for the purposes of keeping Jews together and away from the rest of the world. This is the only reason for it. Think about it, Jews control all of media...they can spin anything they want to.

It's why it's talked about so heavily in media. It's not as much for Gentiles as it is for Jews themselves. Anyways, they needed to create and bring a figure so terrorizing in the Jewish mind, so as to scare and segregate Jewish people, once again, and so as to cause hatred to Jews in Europe so that no one would want them anymore (segregation, separation). Why do you think Jews still constantly talk about Hitler all of the time, in the Israeli media especially. (Most Jews are as ignorant of this as are most Americans). It was at this same time Zionist leaders were brokering deals with England, and the Allies to gain Palestine.

The holocaust "happened", and then many of Europe's Jews were funneled out into Israel. Roosevelt blocked passage (to Jews) to the East Coast to force Jews to go to Israel, not America.

Hitler disappeared into most probably Argentina, and probably lived out the remainder of his life incognito with his wife.

Hitler was part Jewish.
Hitler was not a hero. He was a crypto Jew and he sold out his own country/people.

Christopher Jon Bjerknes talks about this. He's probably one of the best, most well-informed researcher out there.
I Agree. This Hitler Psy-op along with Jesus would be recycled again and again. Hitler was a Jew, even the lame stream agrees with it

DNA tests reveal 'Hitler was descended from the Jews and Africans he hated'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eveal.html

Jews are masters of Chaos. The perpetual Victim of all wars which they help start.

We really think Jews would allow any other race to take lime light? NEVER.

If he was not a Jew. He wouldn't be talked so much, he would be relegated to history like Tesla.

Also, People should stop asking for Evidence. We are already way beyond that stage. Its perception that matter. You heart chakra that will show you the way..Not Proof
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

starchild5 wrote:
Eric wrote:I hate to break it to you, Hitler was part of the Jew world order. Financed by Zionists, Hitler was a Zionist creation. At the time in Germany, especially, German Jews were starting to really assimilate into the society. Whenever this has happened throughout history, a certain segment of the Jewish leadership panics, because they know that would be the end of their 'people' as they melt back into society. Jews are supposed to be separated; that's the reason for enduring antisemitism. It's by Jewish leadership, for the purposes of keeping Jews together and away from the rest of the world. This is the only reason for it. Think about it, Jews control all of media...they can spin anything they want to.

Hitler was part Jewish.

I Agree. This Hitler Psy-op along with Jesus would be recycled again and again. Hitler was a Jew, even the lame stream agrees with it

DNA tests reveal 'Hitler was descended from the Jews and Africans he hated'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eveal.html

Jews are masters of Chaos. The perpetual Victim of all wars which they help start.

We really think Jews would allow any other race to take lime light? NEVER.

If he was not a Jew. He wouldn't be talked so much, he would be relegated to history like Tesla.

Also, People should stop asking for Evidence. We are already way beyond that stage. Its perception that matter. You heart chakra that will show you the way..Not Proof
I think the issue is, as it's always been - and I'm really starting to understand this now, is that for these people the means always justify the end. When we're working with the most incredible knowledge/wisdom, power in the universe...which Torah is, you have this set "chosen people" doctrine, you will do anything - and stop at nothing because why should you? There is nothing "above" you. Jews have lost knowledge no one else in the world has, how they've got it is debatable, but it doesn't matter - they have it. This is stuff from Egypt, Sumeria, Canaan, Phoenicia, Mesopotamia, Chaldea...powerful shit. Even if you want to consider, Atlantis, who really knows? Jews are the hoarders of lost & ancient spiritual knowledge.
Anyway, this is a powerful combination and with the ancient Jewish scriptures and the ancient Mesopotamian wisdom literature on knowing evil and good (Genesis, Ecclesiastes, Proverbs...which was the foundation for Cabbalic thinking) already there from the beginning, there is wiggle room granted from writ word - these people are masters of the universe, because they give themselves permission and authority and have the knowledge to exercise both. Its divine. The reason these people are 'divine' people is because they chose themselves to be, wanted to be from the start. The Egyptians had this knowledge (and probably even more), but never did they consider themselves Chosen or Special, but were egalitarian in their ethos.

Very powerful stuff.
I don't think anyone else in the world is capable of this. Most of us are so DUMBED down, it's useless and a moot point. ...We are literally living in ignorance and humanity is bereft of itself and its past.
I never wanted to think this, but Christianity is exactly what you say it is. I think it's the biggest Con in history...it's deprived us of humanity while making us obedient slaves upon blackmail of damnation and "Hell", a concept so far removed and foreign from Old testament hell or Sheol. Everything in Christianity is far removed and abstract, "salvation based." This is on purpose - to manipulate people. They also use guilt as a powerful/ the most powerful weapon and beat you with it.
They keep people ignorant - so they are severed from the truth and from ancient knowledge/wisdom, and use psychological spiritual blackmail, manipulation to constantly beat you over the head with until you are numb and are SCARED. Like a gelded/neutered,castrated calf or bull. Completely submissive and obedient under authority.
Even thinking is a sin in Christianity. ... Use your intuition. The ancients knew and taught that wisdom was the highest - what kind of bastard religion (Christianity) would purposely hide this and make dumbed down ignoramuses of its people. Afraid to think, afraid to feel, afraid to ask, afraid to do. Just afraid - and perpetually inline. Think I'm wrong? Just look at your typical Christian. No common sense, wisdom. No sense just Salvation. Just this myth and lie of Salvation. Obedience is not enlightenment. If you feel like a slave...you are. It's that simple.
I have my own controversial views on how, why this happened but I'll save those.
Think about it.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:
I think the issue is, as it's always been - and I'm really starting to understand this now, is that for these people the means always justify the end. When we're working with the most incredible knowledge/wisdom, power in the universe...which Torah is, you have this set "chosen people" doctrine, you will do anything - and stop at nothing because why should you? There is nothing "above" you. Jews have lost knowledge no one else in the world has, how they've got it is debatable, but it doesn't matter - they have it. This is stuff from Egypt, Sumeria, Canaan, Phoenicia, Mesopotamia, Chaldea...powerful shit. Even if you want to consider, Atlantis, who really knows? Jews are the hoarders of lost & ancient spiritual knowledge.
Anyway, this is a powerful combination and with the ancient Jewish scriptures and the ancient Mesopotamian wisdom literature on knowing evil and good (Genesis, Ecclesiastes, Proverbs...which was the foundation for Cabbalic thinking) already there from the beginning, there is wiggle room granted from writ word - these people are masters of the universe, because they give themselves permission and authority and have the knowledge to exercise both. Its divine. The reason these people are 'divine' people is because they chose themselves to be, wanted to be from the start. The Egyptians had this knowledge (and probably even more), but never did they consider themselves Chosen or Special, but were egalitarian in their ethos.

Very powerful stuff.
I don't think anyone else in the world is capable of this. Most of us are so DUMBED down, it's useless and a moot point. ...We are literally living in ignorance and humanity is bereft of itself and its past.
I never wanted to think this, but Christianity is exactly what you say it is. I think it's the biggest Con in history...it's deprived us of humanity while making us obedient slaves upon blackmail of damnation and "Hell", a concept so far removed and foreign from Old testament hell or Sheol. Everything in Christianity is far removed and abstract, "salvation based." This is on purpose - to manipulate people. They also use guilt as a powerful/ the most powerful weapon and beat you with it.
They keep people ignorant - so they are severed from the truth and from ancient knowledge/wisdom, and use psychological spiritual blackmail, manipulation to constantly beat you over the head with until you are numb and are SCARED. Like a gelded/neutered,castrated calf or bull. Completely submissive and obedient under authority.
Even thinking is a sin in Christianity. ... Use your intuition. The ancients knew and taught that wisdom was the highest - what kind of bastard religion (Christianity) would purposely hide this and make dumbed down ignoramuses of its people. Afraid to think, afraid to feel, afraid to ask, afraid to do. Just afraid - and perpetually inline. Think I'm wrong? Just look at your typical Christian. No common sense, wisdom. No sense just Salvation. Just this myth and lie of Salvation. Obedience is not enlightenment. If you feel like a slave...you are. It's that simple.
I have my own controversial views on how, why this happened but I'll save those.
Think about it.
Even the Mayor of Vegas is a Jew :lol: . Sin City of America is ruled by the Jews, so is the Churches in America. What's wrong with this picture, they rule both sides.

http://www.jta.org/2016/02/23/news-opin ... inst-trump

You would think, they would stop at owning the Vegas Strip which we know is entirely Jewish but NO. The depth of control in America in all KEY Position is Jewish and people still think they are Humans :lol: :lol:

The Jews can only be Kicked Out from earth or We need to rise up and go to higher dimension. They are way too powerful. Their coordination, consciousness is driven by higher darker power. The AI>>>I just call it THE THING :roll: :roll: ...There source of power, truly knows it all. It plans it all, ITS AWAKE 24/7, Monitors Us..NEVER DIES

From Egypt to Sumeria, possibly even before that, they are here on Earth and reincarnate again and again. They have perfected the reincarnation cycles so that Jewish souls take birth in Jewish homes.

Jews don't think like us. There existence is based on our destruction.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Their existence is based on the Torah. I think the current Jewish leadership are just psychopaths, which most Jews do not support - but are ignorant about.