I am starting to hate Asian Americans

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am starting to hate Asian Americans

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I used to think Asians were a good addition to the U.S., but I've become increasingly aware recently that Asians jump on the anti-White man bandwagon just as much as all the other minority races.
Zboy1 is guilty of this sometimes, he likes to race bait occasionally. Other posters have noticed this too. He has had some bad experiences as an Asian man living in New York and likes to blame it on "white privilege." :roll:
??????
This is really a strange comment which does not suit the personality of Zboy1.
Is there any comment from him on this HA-Forum with anything about being anti-white?

I found Zboy1 to be very skeptical about the future of USA, but that's about it. He considers life in USA getting worse (at least for him), while life in Asia might be better (at least for him) in future. I think he really considers permanent relocation to Asia, and why not?

I cannot confirm he is 'anti-white', blaming 'white privileges' in USA to create problems for Asian Americans.
Zboy1 knows about life in Asia, he has been in several Asian countries and speaks some Asian languages.

The situation might be totally different for Asian Americans, who know nothing else but USA and lost the contact to Asia - but Zboy1 is not one of them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: I am starting to hate Asian Americans

Post by Jonny Law »

US of Gay- A bunch of race obsessed worthless pieces of shit.

Come live in Asia. The women and the food (the food poisoning) are way better.