The Problem Of Whiteness

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Problem Of Whiteness

Post by Taco »

University of Wisconsin offering course on ‘The Problem of Whiteness’.

Being white is a problem when you consider how many white genocides have taken place. Russian Revolution, WW I, WW 2, Boer War, US civil war to name a few.

The Problem Of Whiteness
http://freebeacon.com/issues/university ... whiteness/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: The Problem Of Whiteness

Post by Kradmelder »

The only real problem darkies have with whiteness is that they are not white, nor will they ever be. They can try skin lightners, hair straighteners, try and live n white areas, go to white places, but they will still be savages in their thinking. Look at OJ and Tiger Woods. It si not whites holding them back. It is their own low IQ and primitive culture.

This course is just another way to blame it on whitey, on slavery, on Apartheid, on colonialism. They should rather blame themselves. All their ferguson riots, same as what darkies do here, shows that even after 300 years in america they are still bush savages. Education will never change that. Darkies like Mugabe and mandela and Idi Amin were all well educated. And look at them. Only evolution may help in 100 000 years. In the mean time they will continue to blame whitey.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I have typical brown-haired european "white" skin, so I tan easily, but I would prefer naturally brown skin. I feel sorry for people with light skin who have to fear the sun. At least the light blonde women can stay indoors like women tend to do, but to be a blond man must be horrible. Terrible problem indeed..
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:I have typical brown-haired european "white" skin, so I tan easily, but I would prefer naturally brown skin. I feel sorry for people with light skin who have to fear the sun. At least the light blonde women can stay indoors like women tend to do, but to be a blond man must be horrible. Terrible problem indeed..
ja white people. if we get some sun we turn brown. Too much sun we turn red. If we are sick we turn green or yellow. Yet we call them Coloured :D :D :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:The only real problem darkies have with whiteness is that they are not white, nor will they ever be. . Only evolution may help in 100 000 years. In the mean time they will continue to blame whitey.
Is that so ? Whitey is just a modified Darkie, it doesn't take quite 100,000 thousand years but close enough.

They figure if you took a darkie couple from Africa and set them up in the conditions in Europe which lead to your whiteness it would take generations of children around 30 to 40 thousand years before the offspring was white.

" The Darkies ".......... :D
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in...

French Mayor To Be Charged With Hate Crime For Decrying "Replacement" of White People
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/article ... _mayor.htm
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Introducing, "The Hate Family"....

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The only problem with whiteness is that the elites of this world are trying to systematically eliminate whites. I actually believe that all nations are of one blood though. But I am saying that every means possible they are trying to eliminate ethnic Europeans. Some say this is because they are the only ones who opposed them. I think it is because Europe is the birthplace of our modern civilization and they want to destroy civilization as much as they want to murder if not more.

Feminism and the judicial systems are two more arms of this genocide, but so is extended education requirements to earn a decent income, so are most of the other societal changes which were introduced slowly over the past few centuries. We are only now beginning to see what they really want.

The other goal is to prepare the world for the antichrist. Because all this is proof we are very close to the beginning of the end of days.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The problem with 'whiteness' is the concept of 'white privilege' which is slowly being eradicated for working class white people - especially ones without an education, these days 'two strong hands' and a work ethic isn't enough to get you ahead these days and they are being overtook by many types of minorities - in America, it's the glut of Asian Americans, in the UK, it is by Asians, Africans and other white people such as people from Continental Europe (such as the Poles and Lithuanians) - they are multi-lingual, educated, hardworking and dilligent.

What makes it worse is that they are now more aware than ever that there are massively successful white people who are thriving - success has nothing to do with the colour of skin and that whatever white privilege a working class person had died out with empire or in places where it existed like Australia, South Africa and Rhodesia. It is basically impossible for a working class white European to emigrate to The United States - not so hard for a Korean or a Chinese person though.

Now white privilege exists in dating - especially for white women, white men have it in Asia as old, ugly messed up white men chase after younger women - the type of younger women if they were white - they wouldn't dare chase after them - so white women are protected by white privilege as they are safe from the kind of advances from undesireable men, these men go to Asia and use their white privilege thinking that being white is enough for their sixty year old asses to chase after 20 year old girls because they are Asian.

'White Privilege' as an emotional concept does exist, there's no doubt about it though for most working class/blue collar people - especially the ones who don't take advantage of educational opportunities, they are mostly left out of the benefits of 'White Privilege' if that upsets white people in general, well, the solution is easy, educate yourself and try to get ahead.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Adama wrote:The only problem with whiteness is that the elites of this world are trying to systematically eliminate whites.
They're trying to eliminate working class whites, why? Because they don't need millions of men anymore to work in factories and to die in wars.

The UK have 70 million people - far too many people for a small island - is an anachorism of empire when they needed so many people to populate their colonies, fight wars and to make things in factories, we have no empire nor do we have industry, so the last thing we need is 70 million people.

So the government turns the screws to make sure people are put off from buying houses, having kids and building families. On top of that, there are no such thing as a 'job for life' anymore (like there used to be...).

Of course, there is no such problem for middle to upper class whites, are they being eliminated for their whiteness, not particularly.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Adama wrote:The only problem with whiteness is that the elites of this world are trying to systematically eliminate whites.
They're trying to eliminate working class whites, why? Because they don't need millions of men anymore to work in factories and to die in wars.

The UK have 70 million people - far too many people for a small island - is an anachorism of empire when they needed so many people to populate their colonies, fight wars and to make things in factories, we have no empire nor do we have industry, so the last thing we need is 70 million people.

So the government turns the screws to make sure people are put off from buying houses, having kids and building families. On top of that, there are no such thing as a 'job for life' anymore (like there used to be...).

Of course, there is no such problem for middle to upper class whites, are they being eliminated for their whiteness, not particularly.

The middle and upper class whites are being asked to come back, even to places like zimbabwe. Zambia, nigeria all want whitey. But not the white trash. Like educated Brits will be n demand overseas, not the chavs,

The problem with whiteness is that these days too many whites are lazy with a massive entitlement complex. Their ancestors worked hard to survive and only the nobility ever got a free ride. Now the mass of whites wants a free lunch.

Why can asians go to america and start businesses and succeed but not local whites?

The biggest hindrance to the white cause are the loser whites on WN sites. They repel the white middle class who don't want to be associated with trash. Look at them. They claim their 14 words yet they don't have kids. They slate blacks for being lazy, yet most of them are unemployed. They just whine and carry on and blame everything but their own mindset. Such whites are a hindrance to the cause they profess. If they really want to advance the white race, do something about it.

If they really wanted to do something for the white race they would raise racially aware white kids educated and equipped for the competitive future world where skills and brains are everything. They would open businesses that employ only whites. Yet most of them I would never consider hiring. They will try and tear down any white that does succeed, much like blacks do. If one black gets ahead they call him uncle tom, coconut etc. Such whites are like white niggers; blaming the world world for their oppression. The decent whites you want to hire are nothing like that. They are racist yes, but focussed and starting white families. They don't whine. They get on with it and get over the obstacles put in place against the white man. Luckily they will breed and pass on their DNA, while the losers who just whine can't even get white women to breed with and Darwin will sort them out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote: The biggest hindrance to the white cause are the loser whites on WN sites. They repel the white middle class who don't want to be associated with trash. Look at them. They claim their 14 words yet they don't have kids. They slate blacks for being lazy, yet most of them are unemployed.
They don’t have children and jobs because of the degeneracy that they are complaining about. It this weren’t the case, and the multiculty society allowed all decent white men to be rewarded .e. the system was perfect then there would be no reason to be a white nationalist and we should all be applauding the ZOG.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:Introducing, "The Hate Family"....

I caught a glimpse of Donna Reed (I think it was), and even back then, they were trying to show men as incompetent boobs and women as more intelligent. This has just been a slow roll over a few decades to transform this world. They know exactly what they are doing. It is a long term agenda.

People are led by the TV. That's really all there is to it. Once they see it on TV, then after about 10 years or so, it will become normal. Just ask men like Yuri Bezmenov.

And the photo would be better if they had all the females in dresses down to the ankles, instead of shorts and pants.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'm not sure that I want to live in this world much longer. Just take me out, already- you win..
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Eric wrote:I'm not sure that I want to live in this world much longer. Just take me out, already- you win..
What kind of attitude is that? Here, this will cheer you up.