Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!


Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Basic Theme       Prosilver Theme

Latest feel good story

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 5th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Neo wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 9:44 am
There is no winning with men for the Christian. On the one side people may say: stop being a Christian and stop following the rules of God; follow your own rules the way we do, and liberate yourself from religious doctrine. On the other hand, if there is a carnal Christian who does as the heathen do, then he receives all kinds of scorn.

I'd say it's pretty hard for many people to judge people as a group, for the most part, unless they are conspiratorial and literally trying to enslave or bring down the world. A person couldn't say that all blacks are responsible for a certain insult. That would be considered unfair by most people who possess rational minds.

However, for some reason, it seems perfectly reasonable to some, to paint all Christians with the same brush. That'd be like holding every member of a particular race responsible for the behavior of all the others.

In any case, a Christian can never win with a certain type who are determined against them on principle (mainly for no reason when that Christian himself has committed no injury against them, not even a single insult).

There are many types of Christians, just like there are many types of blacks, whites, Asians, etc. Some people are more devout than others. But take notice that if the person is devout, he is still hated by outsiders; and if he is carnal, he is hated for being carnal by people who themselves do not observe God's rules.


As for different types of Christianity, the sects in particular, the individual persons within them may still get saved (the true salvation, by faith in Christ; not the false kind, by their own works). In other words, even though a person is a member of a religion that teaches a false salvation doctrine, he or she may still be saved. Salvation is of the heart, independent of the type of religion. One just needs to hear the gospel and believe it.

As for the upper institution of the Catholic church (not the people within it), it's not much different from Freemasonry or the Bilderberg group or Trilateral commission. Its heritage and claim is based upon falsehood. Peter was never a pope and was not the founder of Catholicism. The foundation that Jesus was talking about was not about Peter, though his name does mean rock. He was talking about the belief that Jesus is the Son of God because that is when a person gets saved (when one accepts this belief), and that is how a person joins God's church. In fact, the New Testament is very much against Catholicism in God's foreknowledge as has been listed on this site by Adama in his thread "Poor Catholics Do Not Know" in the Religious section.
All other forms of Christianity CAME from Catholicism so if you are so anti-Catholic, what does that say about what you believe?



Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 870
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Neo » May 5th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 12:57 pm
Neo wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 9:44 am
There is no winning with men for the Christian. On the one side people may say: stop being a Christian and stop following the rules of God; follow your own rules the way we do, and liberate yourself from religious doctrine. On the other hand, if there is a carnal Christian who does as the heathen do, then he receives all kinds of scorn.

I'd say it's pretty hard for many people to judge people as a group, for the most part, unless they are conspiratorial and literally trying to enslave or bring down the world. A person couldn't say that all blacks are responsible for a certain insult. That would be considered unfair by most people who possess rational minds.

However, for some reason, it seems perfectly reasonable to some, to paint all Christians with the same brush. That'd be like holding every member of a particular race responsible for the behavior of all the others.

In any case, a Christian can never win with a certain type who are determined against them on principle (mainly for no reason when that Christian himself has committed no injury against them, not even a single insult).

There are many types of Christians, just like there are many types of blacks, whites, Asians, etc. Some people are more devout than others. But take notice that if the person is devout, he is still hated by outsiders; and if he is carnal, he is hated for being carnal by people who themselves do not observe God's rules.


As for different types of Christianity, the sects in particular, the individual persons within them may still get saved (the true salvation, by faith in Christ; not the false kind, by their own works). In other words, even though a person is a member of a religion that teaches a false salvation doctrine, he or she may still be saved. Salvation is of the heart, independent of the type of religion. One just needs to hear the gospel and believe it.

As for the upper institution of the Catholic church (not the people within it), it's not much different from Freemasonry or the Bilderberg group or Trilateral commission. Its heritage and claim is based upon falsehood. Peter was never a pope and was not the founder of Catholicism. The foundation that Jesus was talking about was not about Peter, though his name does mean rock. He was talking about the belief that Jesus is the Son of God because that is when a person gets saved (when one accepts this belief), and that is how a person joins God's church. In fact, the New Testament is very much against Catholicism in God's foreknowledge as has been listed on this site by Adama in his thread "Poor Catholics Do Not Know" in the Religious section.
All other forms of Christianity CAME from Catholicism so if you are so anti-Catholic, what does that say about what you believe?
That's just the story that's most commonly known, but it's inaccurate. Christianity was never a part of Catholicism. The Protestants broke off from Catholicism, but Christianity was never a part of it. In other words, Catholicism is only the most widely known, but it was never the only. Christianity was under persecution and went underground while Catholicism was in control. Only after religious freedom was granted could believers practice Christianity openly without threat of torture or death.

Protestants did break off from Catholicism. That is true. But Christianity has nothing to do with either, which is a concept many cannot grasp. It never broke off because it was never one with it, but ran parallel and was less known.

Catholicism gets the glory because of the Roman Empire, but it was never the only form. It's just the only kind that they informed others of.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 5th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Neo wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 12:57 pm
Neo wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 9:44 am
There is no winning with men for the Christian. On the one side people may say: stop being a Christian and stop following the rules of God; follow your own rules the way we do, and liberate yourself from religious doctrine. On the other hand, if there is a carnal Christian who does as the heathen do, then he receives all kinds of scorn.

I'd say it's pretty hard for many people to judge people as a group, for the most part, unless they are conspiratorial and literally trying to enslave or bring down the world. A person couldn't say that all blacks are responsible for a certain insult. That would be considered unfair by most people who possess rational minds.

However, for some reason, it seems perfectly reasonable to some, to paint all Christians with the same brush. That'd be like holding every member of a particular race responsible for the behavior of all the others.

In any case, a Christian can never win with a certain type who are determined against them on principle (mainly for no reason when that Christian himself has committed no injury against them, not even a single insult).

There are many types of Christians, just like there are many types of blacks, whites, Asians, etc. Some people are more devout than others. But take notice that if the person is devout, he is still hated by outsiders; and if he is carnal, he is hated for being carnal by people who themselves do not observe God's rules.


As for different types of Christianity, the sects in particular, the individual persons within them may still get saved (the true salvation, by faith in Christ; not the false kind, by their own works). In other words, even though a person is a member of a religion that teaches a false salvation doctrine, he or she may still be saved. Salvation is of the heart, independent of the type of religion. One just needs to hear the gospel and believe it.

As for the upper institution of the Catholic church (not the people within it), it's not much different from Freemasonry or the Bilderberg group or Trilateral commission. Its heritage and claim is based upon falsehood. Peter was never a pope and was not the founder of Catholicism. The foundation that Jesus was talking about was not about Peter, though his name does mean rock. He was talking about the belief that Jesus is the Son of God because that is when a person gets saved (when one accepts this belief), and that is how a person joins God's church. In fact, the New Testament is very much against Catholicism in God's foreknowledge as has been listed on this site by Adama in his thread "Poor Catholics Do Not Know" in the Religious section.
All other forms of Christianity CAME from Catholicism so if you are so anti-Catholic, what does that say about what you believe?
That's just the story that's most commonly known, but it's inaccurate. Christianity was never a part of Catholicism. The Protestants broke off from Catholicism, but Christianity was never a part of it. In other words, Catholicism is only the most widely known, but it was never the only. Christianity was under persecution and went underground while Catholicism was in control. Only after religious freedom was granted could believers practice Christianity openly without threat of torture or death.

Protestants did break off from Catholicism. That is true. But Christianity has nothing to do with either, which is a concept many cannot grasp. It never broke off because it was never one with it, but ran parallel and was less known.

Catholicism gets the glory because of the Roman Empire, but it was never the only form. It's just the only kind that they informed others of.
So again with the denial of historical fact. First it was all forms of Christianity other than yours are not true Christianity, now Catholics are not followers of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Wow, the brainwashing has destroyed your thinking, completely.

How about this? What you are exhibiting is cult-like characteristics. So I would say your cult is not Christianity at all and it has stripped you of any semblance of clear thinking. I wish you luck getting yourself untangled from that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5558
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Moretorque » May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm

Cornfed wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 11:50 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 5:15 pm
That doesn't really apply as of late, these days you need Big GOV in most cases today to back you, just look at the bail outs. What you are saying used to apply but not anymore here in America. As a matter of fact we are completely plugged into this con house of cards they have set up for our sustenace in most cases from day to day.
Yeah, the bad guys have established vertical monopolies that are almost impenetrable now. You might get lucky with some startup or something, but generally you are either one of them, one of their low agency pets working for them and acting as a barrier against real people breaking into the elite, or else you are screwed. Indeed the more talented you were, often the more they would want to keep you out.

To put it another way, Western society is the same as any other society. Historically some of the time money and power is up for grabs, while other times everything is all sewn up. For example, if you were a school leaver in 1960 it would be perfectly possible to wander into a bank, get a job as a teller, work your way up and eventually become a multi-millionaire investment banker. These days in order to make it in investment banking you apparently need to intern and be introduced to the right people as a teenager. By the time you left college it would be already too late.
The way they have it now from what Max Kieser was saying every single justice on the supreme court came from 2 different elite schools. You need to be pre selected go through their pre determined schools to get to the top and to get anywhere today you need a good degree from their indoctrination camps to get into a good job with benefits and then some luck, look at the way they just crushed all small business with this shit they just pulled... Contra probably would not understand this, small independent business what's that. Do they train you to point a gun at somebody for fun tokens... Small entreprenuers have proven over and over to be the back bone of civilization but I think our rulers have other plans by how they have disposed of the middle class everywhere.

Watch the Cloud Minders on Star Trek, pump us full of chemicals like fluoride so we can be the Troglytes and service our masters dream palaces in the clouds....
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 5th, 2020, 4:01 pm

Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm
Contra probably would not understand this, small independent business what's that.

Small entreprenuers have proven over and over to be the back bone of civilization......
Of course I would not understand it. Since I'm only a six-figure income entrepreneur myself, what would I know?

In fact, people like me are the reason companies can afford to hire little peons like yourself. You should be thanking me instead of being bitter malcontent who hates his life so much that he tries to convince others to hate theirs too. :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to bring up the sinister black helicopters from the "ZOG Force" exterminating everyone when Coronavirus is finally defeated!

I would tell you to get a life, but you and I both know you could never manage that.....

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5558
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Moretorque » May 5th, 2020, 4:46 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 4:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm
Contra probably would not understand this, small independent business what's that.

Small entreprenuers have proven over and over to be the back bone of civilization......
Of course I would not understand it. Since I'm only a six-figure income entrepreneur myself, what would I know?

In fact, people like me are the reason companies can afford to hire little peons like yourself. You should be thanking me instead of being bitter malcontent who hates his life so much that he tries to convince others to hate theirs too. :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to bring up the sinister black helicopters from the "ZOG Force" exterminating everyone when Coronavirus is finally defeated!

I would tell you to get a life, but you and I both know you could never manage that.....
If that is the case I congratulate you, but do your efforts/business actually produce something beneficial to society ? Now the stock market is bigger than the whole entire real economy that we live in...I will tell you something else , all those promises BIG GOV made with the pensions are pretty much running in the red so it's good you made a back up system for yourself but the way things are going I don't believe there are any gaurantees....
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8505
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Cornfed » May 5th, 2020, 5:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 4:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm
Contra probably would not understand this, small independent business what's that.

Small entreprenuers have proven over and over to be the back bone of civilization......
Of course I would not understand it. Since I'm only a six-figure income entrepreneur myself, what would I know?
If you are an entrepreneur, what does your business produce? I thought you had been handed gibs by the government of an affirmative action basis and then invested some of the proceeds, in which case the answer to the question about what you would know about how life actually works is probably not a whole goddamn lot. However, if I am wrong I'd be interested to know how you actually qualify as an entrepreneur.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8505
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Cornfed » May 5th, 2020, 6:06 pm

Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm
The way they have it now from what Max Kieser was saying every single justice on the supreme court came from 2 different elite schools. You need to be pre selected go through their pre determined schools to get to the top and to get anywhere today you need a good degree from their indoctrination camps to get into a good job with benefits and then some luck, look at the way they just crushed all small business with this shit they just pulled...
To be fair to the evil ruling elite, modernity or capitalism or whatever you call it depends on profit and profit depends on exponential growth. Given that permanent growth is impossible in a finite world, there must come a time when those in a position to do so stop doing anything productive and start cannibalising everyone else, and that time is now.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 5th, 2020, 6:07 pm

Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 4:46 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 4:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm
Contra probably would not understand this, small independent business what's that.

Small entreprenuers have proven over and over to be the back bone of civilization......
Of course I would not understand it. Since I'm only a six-figure income entrepreneur myself, what would I know?

In fact, people like me are the reason companies can afford to hire little peons like yourself. You should be thanking me instead of being bitter malcontent who hates his life so much that he tries to convince others to hate theirs too. :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to bring up the sinister black helicopters from the "ZOG Force" exterminating everyone when Coronavirus is finally defeated!

I would tell you to get a life, but you and I both know you could never manage that.....
If that is the case I congratulate you, but do your efforts/business actually produce something beneficial to society ? Now the stock market is bigger than the whole entire real economy that we live in...I will tell you something else , all those promises BIG GOV made with the pensions are pretty much running in the red so it's good you made a back up system for yourself but the way things are going I don't believe there are any gaurantees....
Please spare me the congratulations. I don't do what I do for that; I do it for me and the people close to me. What you think has no relevance or importance at all.

Also, I was not talking about my pension, that is just icing on the cake. But since you brought it up, it is STATE and MUNICIPAL pensions that are in the red. But let's say my federal pension just inexplicably vaporized one day. So what? I have been invested for passive income in so many in other areas and abroad that my lifestyle would not change.

Nothing in life is guaranteed. The very fact that you seem to be looking for them explains why you are living the way you live, unhappily and not very well if your posting history is any indication.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5558
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Moretorque » May 5th, 2020, 6:24 pm

Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 6:06 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 3:49 pm
The way they have it now from what Max Kieser was saying every single justice on the supreme court came from 2 different elite schools. You need to be pre selected go through their pre determined schools to get to the top and to get anywhere today you need a good degree from their indoctrination camps to get into a good job with benefits and then some luck, look at the way they just crushed all small business with this shit they just pulled...
To be fair to the evil ruling elite, modernity or capitalism or whatever you call it depends on profit and profit depends on exponential growth. Given that permanent growth is impossible in a finite world, there must come a time when those in a position to do so stop doing anything productive and start cannibalising everyone else, and that time is now.
Well when you read Marx you realize it is a parasite that is dependent on the labor to errect the society and people will only do this for profit unless Contra is enforcing the rules at gun point, then they come in and steal it by either violence or usury then charge rent once it is all up... If Americans weren't so stupid they would realizee you can ammend the documents to meet the needs of the society. there is nothing in there about capitalism. The construct of the capitalist VS the communist was created by the elite and is just another card in the divide and conquer. Profit does not need exponential growth but compound interest dam sure does....
Last edited by Moretorque on May 5th, 2020, 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 5th, 2020, 6:24 pm

Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 5:21 pm
If you are an entrepreneur, what does your business produce?
I've explained this to you on at least two previous occasions on the forum and it STILL has not sunk in so why should I explain it YET again? Do a search of the forum and actually read it this time.
Cornfed wrote: If I am wrong I'd be interested to know how you actually qualify as an entrepreneur.
But why are you so "interested?" Surely it is because of affirmative action and "gibs" that I managed to creep into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth (top 1% globally-speaking). Surely there is nothing so interesting to you about that. :roll:

But if you want me to give you tips on making a success of yourself in the finance, venture capital, and real estate sectors, I'll have to decline. First of all, you don't deserve it. Second, your mindset is one of defeatism and failure. Third, what would be the value of your even being knowing since it is all "affirmative action" to you anyhow?

Finally, when I consider how you describe your "hand to mouth" existence, you're not what the law considers an accredited investor (and you will never be) so everything I invest in is CLOSED to you by law. Therefore, don't get so curious about things in which you'll never be able to partake.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5558
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Moretorque » May 5th, 2020, 6:39 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 6:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 5:21 pm
If you are an entrepreneur, what does your business produce?
I've explained this to you on at least two previous occasions on the forum and it STILL has not sunk in so why should I explain it YET again? Do a search of the forum and actually read it this time.
Cornfed wrote: If I am wrong I'd be interested to know how you actually qualify as an entrepreneur.
But why are you so "interested?" Surely it is because of affirmative action and "gibs" that I managed to creep into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth (top 1% globally-speaking). Surely there is nothing so interesting to you about that. :roll:

But if you want me to give you tips on making a success of yourself in the finance, venture capital, and real estate sectors, I'll have to decline. First of all, you don't deserve it. Second, your mindset is one of defeatism and failure. Third, what would be the value of your knowing since it is all affirmative action anyhow?

Finally, you're not what the law considers an accredited investor and you will never be so everything I invest in shall remain CLOSED to you by law. Therefore, don't get so curious about things in which you'll never be able to partake.
It's good he knows what he is doing and lives a comfortable life he has made for himself but as I have posted it is through the central bank scams is where most all the profit these days come from. You invest and they take you for a ride as they inflate it all. Then you have the real producers and savers who are shit on, even a good few millionaires and billionaires have come out as of late and said what the banks are doing is way over the top and call it what it obviously is counterfeiting but our rulers stand on the fact they are sitting on all the treaties that say they can strip everybody with this gimmick because we are stupid. They just deal more hands of debt and evetually they got it all as it goes to the top after each crash cycle and rounds of compound interest and we are not even talking about QE or bailouts....
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 5th, 2020, 6:57 pm

Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 6:39 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 6:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 5:21 pm
If you are an entrepreneur, what does your business produce?
I've explained this to you on at least two previous occasions on the forum and it STILL has not sunk in so why should I explain it YET again? Do a search of the forum and actually read it this time.
Cornfed wrote: If I am wrong I'd be interested to know how you actually qualify as an entrepreneur.
But why are you so "interested?" Surely it is because of affirmative action and "gibs" that I managed to creep into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth (top 1% globally-speaking). Surely there is nothing so interesting to you about that. :roll:

But if you want me to give you tips on making a success of yourself in the finance, venture capital, and real estate sectors, I'll have to decline. First of all, you don't deserve it. Second, your mindset is one of defeatism and failure. Third, what would be the value of your knowing since it is all affirmative action anyhow?

Finally, you're not what the law considers an accredited investor and you will never be so everything I invest in shall remain CLOSED to you by law. Therefore, don't get so curious about things in which you'll never be able to partake.
It's good he knows what he is doing and lives a comfortable life he has made for himself but as I have posted it is through the central bank scams is where most all the profit these days come from. You invest and they take you for a ride as they inflate it all. Then you have the real producers and savers who are shit on, even a good few millionaires and billionaires have come out as of late and said what the banks are doing is way over the top and call it what it obviously is counterfeiting but our rulers stand on the fact they are sitting on all the treaties that say they can strip everybody with this gimmick because we are stupid. They just deal more hands of debt and evetually they got it all as it goes to the top after each crash cycle and rounds of compound interest and we are not even talking about QE or bailouts....
Ever thought of getting yourself some hobbies? It might help.....

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3830
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Yohan » May 5th, 2020, 10:55 pm

Neo wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 10:40 am

.... Catholicism is not even about Christ. That's just lip service. It's about the Pope, Mary, priests as "Fathers," the dead saints, holy water, beads, praying in repetition, statues, and lots of pomp. This is not Christianity but is from paganism. For example, worshiping Mary as the Queen of heaven or as the mediator between God and man is paganism.

The Roman authorities found that although attempts were made to utterly destroy Christianity, it still grew. So then paganism and Christianity were incorporated together. It is pagan hybrid. You just need to know what Christianity is about. Compare what Christianity is supposed to be about from the Bible. Then reference that to the Catholic church. That is how a person knows.

Islam cannot tell the difference because Islam is about Islam, not about Christianity
You have a lot of fantasy, and it seems to me you have a very limited knowledge about other religions of this world.

Have you ever read the Quran? Do you know what it says?

The first part of the Quran is about the same as the Old Testament.

The next follow-up part is very similar, but changed in some meanings, with the New Testament -

Jesus (Isa) is not a God anymore, Maria (Maryam) is not a virgin anymore, Joseph (Yusuf) is not a stepfather anymore etc...
However almost all of these 'holy men' mentioned in the Old Testament of the Bible can be found in the Quran.

Do you know, how many many times Christians and Jesus are mentioned in the Quran?

Shia Muslims (yes, Islam has also various groups, similar to Christians) sometimes consider one of the unknown men to be a reference to the Buddha.

Mohammed the prophet was inspired by archangel Gabriel (Jibril).

And you tell me, Islam does not know anything about Christianity?

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3830
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Yohan » May 5th, 2020, 11:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 12:57 pm
Neo wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 9:44 am
.....
There are many types of Christians, just like there are many types of blacks, whites, Asians, etc.
.....
As for different types of Christianity, the sects in particular, the individual persons within them may still get saved (the true salvation, by faith in Christ; not the false kind, by their own works). In other words, even though a person is a member of a religion that teaches a false salvation doctrine, he or she may still be saved. Salvation is of the heart, independent of the type of religion. One just needs to hear the gospel and believe it.

As for the upper institution of the Catholic church (not the people within it), it's not much different from Freemasonry...
All other forms of Christianity CAME from Catholicism so if you are so anti-Catholic, what does that say about what you believe?
@Neo
Any form of Christianity refers to the Bible. Any new religion based on Christianity is nothing else but a competition against the oldest Christian institution which is the Catholic Church. Somewhat I am a new prophet, enlighted by God and I know it better. ..
However more or less they are all the same, as ALL Christianity based groups refer to the Bible as their guideline.

If you say, you are anti-Catholic or anti-Jehovah or anti El-Shaddai or against the LDS, you cannot call yourself a Christian any more - This means you are against the Bible.

It means somehow you are holier than the Pope.

However interesting to read that members of a 'false salvation doctrine' might still be saved. Good for you....

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”