Why Asian people really suck

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm
Some anonymous posts that someone shared with me and told me I could post here. I don't know the source though, but there seems to be truth to these further reasons why NE Asians suck, why I don't connect with them, and why they seem so cold and reptilian.

Asians are not fully human

..... asian people in general lack the spark of life, the bright energy of creation and vitality, the light inside of us that defines us as 'human' which I see in every other white person.

They're okay in bed, just don't expect more out of them."
Of course this is an anonymous post.

What I do not understand is if a man really believes 'Asians are not fully human' - why is he living somewhere in Asia, where in Asia? Or is he talking about Asian Americans in the States?

Anyway he sleeps around with Asian girls and this 20+ years - why is he not looking for 'white girls'?

This person who wrote that also should explain, what are Asians by his opinion. Asians are not all the same, they are quite different from each other, depends about which country we talk.

I am not sure if this person is talking about Asians living in Asian countries - he is maybe talking about Asian Americans, living in the States.
These are American girls and they behave like that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Chinese lack empathy gene

In fact students who perform poorly in school are openly encouraged to commit suicide. This is why south korea has the second highest suicide rate in the world in their fast paced economy its profits over people.
Not true!
Never heard that South Korean students in case of poor scores are openly encouraged to commit suicide.
You can be sent to jail as parents or teacher if you do that.

About suicide worldwide - South Korea is #10, Japan #30

In Russia suicide rate is higher than in South Korea and in Japan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston's posts amused me! In a good way. I think I'm inclined to agree.

Not the bit about empathy genes or Asians not being human; the areas where Asians suck aren't racial or biological so much as cultural. In Western countries like the US, Europe, and Australia, we place high value on individualism and independent thought. So it shouldn't surprise us to find some differences between us and those who were raised in Asian cultures where they don't value individualism to the same degree. It's exactly what we should expect, really.

Yeah, the movie stars thing sounds about right. Maybe Hollywood could only ever have emerged from the US.

Wanna know another thing Asians suck at? Rock. Oh, they think they can rock, but they can't really, though they may very well have the technical ability for it. Pop music they get, but not rock. Can you imagine an alternate reality in which a band such as, for instance, Pink Floyd, emerged from Asia? I cannot.
Now I like a fair number of Japanese rock bands, but I like them more for their songwriting.

There is one rock sub-genre that is an exception tho, and that is metal. Asians (at least Japanese) DO get metal quite well. Maybe because metal done well is quite technical albeit formulaic. You know how metal songs have a roaring virtuoso guitar solo exactly 2/3 of the way through? It is usually the best part of the song. Like pure awesome. But it is formulaic at the same time that it is awesome. So Asians can be good at it.

I think that there are just as many areas in which Asians don't suck as in which they do.
HappyGuy

Re: Why Asian people really suckW

Post by HappyGuy »

How China Destroyed Me...

Are Chinese Men Cowards?

Darknight
Freshman Poster

Post by Darknight »

Just look at the extremely low birth rates in countries with east asians majority and you will have a good idea how toxic asian society are and these societies aint even experiencing war or poverty....