Why Asian people really suck

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3626
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Yohan »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:12 am
..... I'm assuming Cornfed has a job in the USA and thus pays taxes ...
Might be Cornfed has a job and is living in USA, but I doubt if his income is enough to be subject to income tax. More likely he is fully qualified for benefits and food coupons.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4173
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:40 am
That is currently not the case, but that is the general case, which is what pisses me off so much.
Dude, you need help....
Cornfed wrote: The thought of simians being able to pay our females to have sex with them with our money while we ourselves are thought to be losers because we no longer have money because it is going to simians ... it just makes me want to punch my monitor.
Let me try to understand your thinking.....

-Females that would never want anything to do with you are YOUR females?
-A Japanese exchange student who would take one look at you and run away in utter disgust is YOUR female?
-Someone's privately-owned wealth that you have not been smart or talented enough to earn for yourself is really YOUR money?

:lol:

What's next? Is the gargantuan "member" that I use to bring these women to screaming, orgasmic, convulsive fits of explosive bliss YOUR "member" as well? :roll:

Someone ought to explain to this sex-deprived, blithering idiot that since most public assistance program (welfare) recipients are white in America, whites recieve more public assistance money than any other ethnic group. Now go punch your monitor about that.

Someone ought to explain to this sex-deprived, blithering idiot that since most government employees are white (especially at the top earning levels), most government salary and pension money goes to white Americans. Now go punch your monitor again for that.

Of course facts don't matter to the mentally ill and unstable so go ahead and cry about the joint ZOG/Simian conspiracy to keep you poor, obese, sexless and dumb. Hopefully it will one day dawn on you that nature is telling you that you should not reproduce under any circumstances.

Now, since you've been such an incoherent douche, I am going to show everyone exactly who you are.

Cornfed's Video:

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2300
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by MarcosZeitola »

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum, not by the Asian owner, who would probably concur with most of my points here, but by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.
You don't really know the userbase too well, do you? Both me and Davewe have fathered children by white women prior to moving to the Far East. PublicDuende was married before in London. ContrarianExpatriare, while black, is currently with a white woman half his age based on his posts. There are a great many men on these forums who have no problem attracting women of any race or nationality but still admire Asian people. Asian people, which includes Asian men. There is no one here foolish enough to white knight all Asian women and put them on a pedestal like a madman, it's just that those of us who have lived in Asia for extended periods of time most likely have befriended many Asian people of both genders and had pleasant encounters with them. Those who have not tend to be the less socially adapted among us, and likely spent their days among the dregs of society in whatever Asian country they stayed, and are thus hardly representative for the forum as a whole, nor are their experiences universal.

Of course Asian culture is imperfect, but it's not a monolith. It's wide, and it's diverse and there are many countries. Within China, there's a big difference between regions for example, North versus South, big city versus rural. Within the Philippines alone there's over fifty ethnic groups, many with their own distinct features and characteristics. If you want to generalize "the Asian" it's as foolish as generalizing "the White person" and pretending there's no difference between a Fin, an Italian or a German.

Your post is just you, showcasing your lack of understanding of the world.
User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Zambales »

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum, not by the Asian owner, who would probably concur with most of my points here, but by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.
That's a tiresome assumption usually associated with bitter western women. It can apply to some obviously but not all, myself included. I've had a number of relationships with non-Asians previously and I know plenty of men who have had a similar background before embarking on their search in the Orient. These guys aren't losers either. Far from it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by zboy1 »

Asians protected on this forum? I don't think so. Even Winston criticizes many aspects of East Asian culture, so do many other East Asian posters like me.

-East Asian countries have a high suicide rate because of the over-emphasis on money in their societies (especially China and Korea) and the ridiculous work culture that breeds workaholism. I cannot disagree with you on this point.

-I also dislike 'face-saving culture' as it serves as a vehicle for lying and dishonesty, which is a common trait among East Asians, unfortunately.

-Asians are bad drives? This one depends on the country. Chinese and Korean drivers are nuts, so I can agree with you on this. Japanese drivers are much better because they have manners, unlike Chinese people. In the States, a lot of the bad, aggressive Asian drivers are sons and daughters of newly-rich, Chi-com officials or businessman (Horrible people).

-Asians are docile? Yes, that is a trait that I dislike and why communism is so strong in that part of the world.

-Many East Asians do indeed, post everything about their lives on social media and take annoying photos of everything (like my girlfriend).

In conclusion, I can't disagree with you on these points. However, I want to list the positive things about East Asian people:

East Asians rarely commit crimes and are generally law-abiding (except in China, criminality is rampant due to lack of moral values in that country). They have functional societies and countries, unlike in other parts of the world. Asians are smart and produce a lot of interesting nerd-culture such as anime, etc. And the women, of course, are beautiful and more feminine than their Western counterparts (but avoid 'Westernized' Asian women, if possible). Family values are strong in Asian culture, which is lacking in some other races.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by zboy1 »

Sentinel's criticisms of East Asians are valid, that's why I prefer SouthEast Asia to Northeast Asia. People may be dumber down there but they have less of an emphasis on money and materialism in their cultures and seem friendlier than people up North.

I prefer the laid-back atmosphere of the Philippines, Thailand, Burma than the chaotic, fast-paced lifestyle of Hong Kong, Korea, and Japan.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3626
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:00 pm
I prefer the laid-back atmosphere of the Philippines, Thailand, Burma than the chaotic, fast-paced lifestyle of Hong Kong, Korea, and Japan.
We have to make a choice in our life. If we do still have to work and need to earn money for a living we better stay in richer Korea and Japan in the cities and not in poor Myanmar or Philippines in a remote area. If we go for long vacation and retirement and have enough own money already, we better go out of the large Asian cities to a place with lower costs and less population around.

While I was working in Tokyo, I used every possible free day to get out of Japan - mostly to my second home in Thailand and to Philippines.

Now after retirement, I bought a condominium unit in Okayama City (still about 800.000 people and the prefecture has over 2 million people) and moved out of Tokyo. Nice hills and river near my home, can move around by car and can park anywhere easily, people are not in such a hurry, prices for housing are around 3 times cheaper than in Tokyo. However there are no good jobs here, no foreigners living near to my place.

It's not really about countries however, it's more about life in large cities compared to rural areas. Bangkok is as busy as Seoul. Manila is chaotic with plenty of slums everywhere, while Metroplitan Tokyo with its 38 million people during rush hours is crowded but at least it is safe, organized and clean.
Last edited by Yohan on April 19th, 2020, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3626
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 1:51 pm
sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum.....by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.
..... There are a great many men on these forums who have no problem attracting women of any race or nationality

..... There is no one here foolish enough to white knight all Asian women

.....Of course Asian culture is imperfect, but it's not a monolith. It's wide, and it's diverse and there are many countries.
I fail to see comments which promote 'Asian people' as the most protected people in this forum.

Nobody here, including myself, is praising ALL 'Asian women' as superior to other women worldwide. No idea from where sentinel89 got that impression.
I met plenty of garbage girls of any age and in any country in Asia, in poor Cambodia and Philippines as well as in financially good off Singapore and also here in Japan. Only a fool can deny that there are only 'lovely Thai women' existing. Check out any Thai prison and see what these Thai women in jail did in their past.

However I have to admit that I failed to attract women in Europe entirely. I did not expect that however and I was always open to women of any race, any religion...I still think, I would be still single in Europe without any relationship to a woman - I left that region and I did it for always.

Comparing European women with Asian women (those living in Asia and not in USA or UK), is there any difference?

I would say, in general Asian women are choosing their men using different criteria and often prefer to ask parents/relatives/friends for introduction and are not into direct approach.

It was easy for me to leave Europe otherwise - not only because of women - I do not like cold freezing winter season, I did not like the closing time of shops, I dislike the Catholic church and I had various other reasons like job problems etc. to find out that I do not fit into EU-society.
It was not only because of 'women'.
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2690
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Sentinel's criticisms of East Asians are valid, that's why I prefer SouthEast Asia to Northeast Asia. People may be dumber down there but they have less of an emphasis on money and materialism in their cultures and seem friendlier than people up North.

I prefer the laid-back atmosphere of the Philippines, Thailand, Burma than the chaotic, fast-paced lifestyle of Hong Kong, Korea, and Japan.
Japanese women are hot...even the skinny ones have this svelte curvature and hairy poontang that I admire. I stalk it. Hahahahaha :OP
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by MrMan »

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 6:22 am
For being the race with the highest average IQ, here are a few things that are retarded about Asian people (when I say Asian, I'm referring to people of oriental/East Asian descent, so please, don't come at me with that "but Arabs/Indians/etc are Asian too!"

-Asian countries have the highest suicide rates in the world because Asian parents hold their children to unrealistic standards and tell them if they don't meet these standards, they are nothing but a failure and a burden on their family.

-The "saving face" culture prevents Asian people from ever admitting they've made even the pettiest of mistakes. It's perhaps the most disgraceful thing about them.
Are you talking about southeast Asians, too? Some of these cultures are more laid back. A lot of kids want to make their parents proud and their parents may be very much involved in their education decisions, especially since these countries don't all have students loans to study whatever negative return on investment top the kid wants to study. The parents pay for it.

This is more of an issue in some of the northern Asian countries.
-Asian people cry a storm when their loved ones are killed in car accidents, but they all drive like totally reckless, careless idiots, at unmanageable speeds and have almost no concern for basic traffic etiquette and safety. It's like they're oblivious to the fact that a high speed collision can and most likely will kill you and they act like it's some big mystery every time it happens.
In my wife's culture, the women wail loudly whenever they hear that someone had died. It surprised me when I saw this. But in Jakarta, they drive crazy, but they hardly ever drive fast. There is a car in front of just about every driver on the road moving really slowly, so they can't really go fast.
-If you think social media addiction is bad in the U.S., if you think Americans are the worst when it comes to stupid reality TV shows, MTV, and other forms of trash culture, you have NO idea how bad Asia is. Chinese people will post videos of themselves petting a cat on their government controlled social media platform "wechat."
Petting cats sounds relatively harmless as far as social media activities go.

I'm guessing you spent some time in an Asian country and maybe you are going through the 'culture shock' stage where you are frustrated with the culture. I experienced that in South Korea. Koreans and Japan seem to talk in a code an their reasoning on social interactions can be just totally messed up. I stayed in a hotel in Japan and wasn't given a breakfast voucher because I rushed over to be with my bags and didn't know they were giving them out. The next morning, when I went to the buffet with my wife and child, they asked for a voucher. I went to the front desk and told the guy and he said, "We always give a breakfast voucher whenever anyone checks in." He said it two or three times.

This was incredibly weird and rude to me. Finally, it clicked. This is some weird cultural thing like I faced in Korea. I told him he was not at the front desk. I wasn't blaming him. I didn't know about the voucher and rushed to do something with my bags. Could I have three breakfast vouchers? He gave them.

That kind of stuff is frustrating, but Japanese know how to navigate it.

I didn't experience this or the frustration with the culture in Indonesia. It's polluted and the air is filthy in the big cities, and a lot of stuff the government does doesn't make sense. But the people tend to be laid back and friendly, and aren't so tightly wound.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29961
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Winston »

I agree with the OP on this, but there are many more reasons why Asians suck which are almost universal in Asia, almost 100 percent in other words. I can say nearly 100 percent because nearly everyone, not just a simple majority of 51 percent, we are talking 99.9999 here, are total conformists and copycats of each other. No different than the Borg Collective in Star Trek. Total hive mind. No joke. No exaggeration. You never see any exceptions. There are a few freethinking Asians in America that I know and that post on this forum, yes, but they are a minority too because most Asians in America, even if they are Americanized, are still very conformist and materialistic and hive minded.

1. Asians are total conformists and copycats of each other with a hive mind and zero freethought. Absolutely zero. If you don't believe me, ask any Asian in Asia to give some original ideas or theories of their own that they didn't get from someone else. Try it. You will see what I mean. You'd have an easier time finding a needle in a haystack than an Asian who thinks outside the box or has any original freethought. They don't even know what that means if you ask them. When I try to explain to them what "think outside the box" means they always look confused. Even if they are open minded, they still don't understand what that means.

Yes they are collectivists that are into groupthink, like corporate America. And they will admit it too. I asked Chinese girls about it before and they admit that they do not like being different or unique, they like being all the same. That's what they strive for. They are no different than Imperial Stormtroopers and Clone Troopers in Star Wars. Especially Chinese and Taiwanese, who are overly serious people that are judgmental too, which is a bad combination of traits. They got no individual consciousness or soul. Only group soul like insects and ants do. The more you interact with them, the more this is apparent. Ask any expat in Asia and they will usually agree. I know there are always exceptions but I haven't found any sorry to say, except a few in America and some on this forum too. But definitely NOT in Asia.

Asians also never have any deep intelligent observations or opinions. And suck badly at holding deep meaningful conversations or sharing any ideas and theories. Totally suck. I will give you some examples later that prove my point.

What I don't get is how Asians can be rated with the highest IQs in the world if they have zero freethought and are total hive minded. Very odd. Makes no sense. Just because they are good at memorizing things in textbooks at school doesn't make them smart. You don't call a copy machine "intelligent" either, so why would you call Asians smart if they are just copy machines or memorization machines? lol

That's why in Japan, Taiwan and yes even China, police and government tends to be very polite and relaxed and laid back. They don't need to bully people or yell at people or use an iron fist or get tough with anyone, because Asians usually obey their SOCIAL CULTURE and conform to it very well, and laws too. So they don't need force usually to comply. So the cops don't do much of anything except administrative paper work and routine patrols. Their culture is the dictator that controls them, not government. Most Americans don't know that and would be surprised to hear that, but culture comparisons are a taboo even in alternative media. Americans tend to think that freedom is all about government control, but in Asia, the culture if what controls people, not government, especially in Japan where everyone is super compliant to their culture and laws and don't need any force from government or police at all. Unlike Americans of course.

2. Asians are horrible at giving directions if you're lost. They are never articulate or assertive in giving step by step directions like Americans and Europeans are. They tend to just point a general direction as if they are too lazy to think or conceptualize or be assertive with clear directions. They are lazy to think after all and are not thinkers. And yes this is even true if you are a local or speak the local language, so it is NOT due to any language barrier. Locals complain about this to me too, like in Philippines and China for example. Ask any expat in Asia and they will tell you this too. It's of the most common expat complaints, that Asians don't give good directions, they just point a general direction and that's it. And sometimes it's the wrong direction too. And in China, the cities are so big that most people aren't even able to give you any directions at all or point you in any direction. lol. Japan I heard though, is an exception and the Japanese tend to be better at giving step by step directions than other Asians are. That's not surprising since Japan is the most advanced nation in Asia, and one of the few Asian nations that create new technologies and innovations.

3. Here's something that will SHOCK you into disbelief. But I swear it's true at least in my experience. In China, if you ask the store or hotel staff where the "white soap thing that you wash clothes with" is, they cannot deduce that you must mean laundry detergent for some reason! No joke. I tried this many times. I am not good at learning new Chinese words, so I don't know the word for "laundry detergent". I just use my basic Chinese to describe it, and still they don't get it. I tried the same thing in the Philippines, saying it in English instead, and amazingly, the Filipino store staff understood me and directed me to the laundry detergent, which they call "powder". I found that surprising since Chinese are supposed to be higher IQ than Filipinos. But in mainland China, no way. Their inability to think and apply even basic logic or common sense is astounding. They are the laziest when it comes to thinking it seems. No joke. Go to China and try it yourself. Ask them where the "white soap thing is that you use to wash clothes with" and they will have no friggin clue what you're talking about, even when you say that in Chinese Mandarin! No joke. Try it. You will see how dumb they are, if you don't believe me.

4. Asians are also way behind the curve when it comes to realizing that government and authority lie and can be involved in conspiracies and cover ups. Americans figured out long ago in the 1960's that government lies, with the lies about the JFK assassination, Vietnam, MLK and RFK assassinations, etc and has since lost faith in their government. But Asians never learned these lessons and still believe that authority=truth. Even the Asians in America tend to believe that. It's like in their DNA, this automatic hive mind, which is insect like. It just obeys, conforms and copies, but never thinks or utilize critical thinking. So Asians are way behind the curve, they have yet to realize what Americans have since the 1960s, which is weird. When you ask such authority worshippers (whether Asian or not) why they believe everything the government says, or how they tell when the government is lying or telling the truth, they never have an answer. They just dodge the question. Even non-asians do this too. It's outside their paradigm to think about such questions.

5. I also find it odd that Westerners have always seen Asia as "The East", as some exotic land of enchantment and spiritual wisdom filled with Buddhism, Hinduism, Yoga, Taoism, Kung Fu, wise philosophy, spiritual wisdom, etc. In Asia, I don't know even ONE, NOT EVEN ONE, person who is spiritual or interested in spirituality or philosophy. NOT ONE! In fact. Asians do not even use the word "spiritual" in their everyday speech or vocabulary. Especially young Asians. They admit it too. In Asia I'm the only one in fact that uses words like "spiritual". No one else does or cares about it. All they care about is practical stuff like making money. Totally and absolutely. No joke. They are very hyper-practical and hyper-materialistic, and that's all they care about. Money, food and materialism. That's all that matters. No need for any thought beyond that. That's the Asian way. Everywhere you go Asia you will see this, with almost no exceptions. It's nearly absolute and total. It's a totalitarian dictator's wet dream, and George Orwell's wet dream too. lol

What's ironic is that the people who tend to be into Eastern spirituality or philosophy are usually WHITE people, not Asians. LOL. You will see many spiritual subcultures in America and Europe that are into Eastern spirituality. Even hippie communities too. Another irony is that the popularizers of Eastern Spirituality in the West are usually WHITE people, or sometimes East Indian too, but never Asian. They are usually WHITE such as Eckhart Tolle, the late Alan Watts, New Age teachers, etc. Sometimes they are East Indian like Deepak Chopra too, but never oriental like Chinese or Taiwanese or Cantonese. Never. Because oriental Asians don't give a shit about spirituality, only in making money, just like materialistic Americans.

Sure there are Buddhists in Asia, but they just do rituals and rites all day. And some of them can cite basic Buddhist teachings from books from memorization too (which you see in documentaries about Buddhism). However, they can't hold a deep conversation about spirituality or philosophy the way white and western spiritual seekers do. Nor can they discuss deep thoughts and ideas of their own, because they have none. They can only cite basic doctrines and teachings from books they've read. That's all.

More later, including some shocking comparisons that are obvious but you never thought about until I tell you them... ;)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29961
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Winston »

Some observations and comparison I sent to my WhatsApp group that are true and obvious and easily verifiable in movies, media and history, but which you probably never noticed:

Have u noticed that not only do asians never have any original thoughts or think for themselves or question authority, but they also never have any charisma or magnetism and are bland and square and dull too?

Even the top asian actors in the world (jet li or donnie yen etc) only have a little charisma at best. Nothing compared to the top white or black actors.

For example no asian has the charisma and versatility and power that leonardo dicaprio has. No asian even comes close. Jackie chan may be funny but hes not as versatile as tom hanks or many other white actors.

Asian actors are also never colorful or unique or distinctive in their looks or voice or character, like famous white actors are. For example, jack nicholson, clint eastwood, gene hackman, kevin spacey, tommy lee jones, time curry, etc have very distinct unique looks, in addition to natural charisma.

But asians never have that. Asians never look unique or distinctive in any way. Instead they look like they came from a cookie cutter factory and made to all look the same and uniform, with hive mind and group soul. They never have individual soul or consciousness or uniqueness. Have u noticed that? Its obvious but no one dares to literally spell all this out except me. Lol

The only asian actor that might have significant charisma was bruce lee. But hes long gone. Todays asians are totally bland and lifeless compared to famous white or black actors.

Asians also never have charisma or magnetism on radio either. Their voices never captivate u or inspire u with any power or energy. Only whites and blacks are naturally good on radio with good voices.

Also asians never make electrifying or inspiring speeches either. Not like joel osteen or martin luther king or louis farrakhan, etc. Not even close. Ever notice that? Lol.

Even asians dictators are not powerful or eloquent or electrifying or inspiring in speeches. For example compare Mao to Hitler. Maos speeches are bland and boring, not electrifying and powerful and spellbinding like hitlers oratory and charisma. Lol. And the president of china today has no charisma either. His speeches sound boring and bland compared to great white and black speakers.

Dont u all agree? Lol

For example, no asian actor in the world could ever play the joker character in batman. No way. Never. To play the joker the actor has to be wicked, twisted, psychopathic, as well as funny and charismatic. No asian could ever fit such a colorful character. Only white actors like jack nicholson, heath ledger or joaquin phoenix, can of course.

Even devil's advocate types like rock or momopi cannot prove me wrong or find exceptions. No way. They can never win this one. Haha.

Also no asian has that noble, eloquent, heroic face that legendary white actors have, such as charlton heston or liam neeson or kevin costner. Lol. No asian looks like that. Lol

Because of course asians are totally bland and cookie cutter like, like imperial stormtroopers or clone troopers from star wars. Lol. Ever notice that. I challenge anyone out there to prove me wrong or find any exceptions.

Isnt this so insulting and anti-asian yet totally 100 percent true and obvious too? Lol

Aren't i the most anti-asian asian u ever met? Lol

Also, no asian has that distinctive, charming, soothing, calming voice that morgan freeman has. No way. Asian voices tend to be bland and colorless and all sound the same. Never distinctive or unique. Morgan freemans voice is one of a kind, charming and super likable and disarming. Lol

Reply from ssjparris:

[12/15, 5:54 PM] ssjparris: Donnie yen seems friendly and nice
[12/15, 5:54 PM] Winston: Yeah sure. But no charisma like the men i named above.
[12/15, 5:56 PM] ssjparris: Well Bruce lee was very special guy. He was unique and different. Some people saw him as strange. Particularly Asians. Americans try to stand out from their competition so they have to sound and look different too
[12/15, 5:57 PM] ssjparris: Plus Asians are really not unique. They conform like bees to a beehive. Almost reptilian like
[12/15, 7:58 PM] Winston: Yeah and even the asians in america are like that too. Must be genetic or inherent. Or due to their soul. Their soul seems different. U notice that?
[12/15, 7:59 PM] Winston: Btw can u imagine an asian actor trying to play the joker in batman? Wouldn't that be a total disaster? Lol
[12/15, 8:01 PM] Winston: Dont u love how eloquent actors like kevin spacey or samuel l jackson are when they yell dramatically? Lol. No asian actor can do that with the same eloquence or dramatic commanding presence. Lol. U know those guys and seen their movies right?

[12/15/2019, 10:02 PM] Winston Wu: In spite of asians being so bland and cookie cutter sameness, still for some odd reason most white people look at asian culture and people with deep reverence and awe, as if asian culture was very wise and spiritually advanced and has a lot to teach the west. Wtf? Ive never understood that. The average asian is stupid and simple as f**k and only interested in making money and very primitive mentally.

Even Mr S agrees that most asians can only talk about simple practical things.

Plus i never met any asians that were spiritual. Especially among the young asian crowd. They never even use the term spiritual.

Yet eastern philosophers like alan watts always portray asians as though they are all wise and spiritual, like david carradines character in the Kung Fu TV series. No way man. I dont know a single asian who is like that character. Ive only met one young man who was like David carradines kung fu character, and he was WHITE and from Finland. I met him on hospitalityclub.org and he stayed at my home for a few days. Amazing guy. Totally egoless and zen like, like the kung fu character in that series. His name was Miku. I posted our pics in my forum.

So the only guy i met like david carradines character was WHITE. Never asian. No way. All asians care about is money. Makes me sick. totally programmable blank slates is what they are.

Asians never think. They are like bees and ants and have hive mind. No individual consciousness. Very bland.

So why do most white people look at asians with reverence? As though asian culture and people are very wise and spiritually advanced and have a lot to teach western society? Lol.

But in reality the average asian is dumb and simple and cannot hold any intellectual conversation and can only talk about simple practical things. Michael agrees.

The average white westerner definitely is better at having intellectual conversation than the average asian. thats for sure. And they have more broad knowledge and better verbal skills too.

So WTF is up with all this awe and reverence that westerners have for asian culture and what they see as "the east"? Lol. Isnt that funny?

Its like they imagine marco polo going to china and the east and bringing back all these exotic gifts from exotic unknown lands. A lot of mystique and exoticism. Lol. Alright there might be some exotic mystique in india. But not really in yellow asia, at least not with the people. Especially young people and millenials who are stupid as f**k.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29961
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Winston »

Here's ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE PROOF of what I'm talking about. Listen to these voice messages and you will see exactly what I mean. Below is a collection of voice messages from Messenger during my chat with an Italian American girl who is HA too and doesn't fit in with American people and culture. She is on our wavelength too, about America and gender roles, and the natural free flowing social vibe of Europe, which is very refreshing to hear. She is very aware and has lots of intellectual observations and opinions about a variety of topics, such as religion, spirituality, atheists, conspiracies, gender roles, life, etc that are similar to mine and some of you guys too. She would obviously be perfect for me of course. Very ideal, personality-wise that is. (If only white women like her were physically attracted to me, that's the dilemma)

Note that you only hear her voices here, not mine, because I was typing out my responses while she was using voice messaging, which only allows one minute clips. So I used my sound recorder app and recorded them. The first collection is only 4 minutes and contains greetings and her feelings about America. The second collection is 48 min long and occurs a few months later and contains her deep observations and opinions mentioned above.

Part 1
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... ages-1.mp3

Part 2
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... ages-2.mp3

After hearing these, you are GUARANTEED to AGREE with me that intellectual White women are LEGIONS above any Asian women in Asia when it comes to having intelligent/intellectual observations/opinions. There's simply no comparison. In fact, Asians in general are incapable of making observations period, especially in SE Asia. You will never find anyone in Philippines that can make observations, or even in China it'd be hard to find. Because it's simply not in Asian people's nature to make observations, whether intelligent or not. They simply copy, conform and stick to practical routines. Making observations is definitely something White Westerners tend to do, like us, but not Asians.

There's no way women in Asia can talk like this or have these kind of intellectual observations and opinions as in the audio clips above. No way. None. I showed them to zboy1 who is in China now, and he agrees. Intellectual White women are totally on a different wavelength that Asian women (in Asia) can never reach. Not even close. Not even Yohan or MarcosZeitola or Contrarian Expatriate or Momopi can refute this or show me any Asian woman that compares to this and is on this level, and they know it too. I'll bet you guys $100 on it. These voice messages PROVE ME RIGHT without a doubt. Hands down. Totally Irrefutable. POINT PROVEN.

You can even see this in movies. For example in this 2005 miniseries called Triangle, starrring Sam Neil as the oil tycoon who hires a team of investigators to find out what happened to his missing ships in the Bermuda Triangle, the white woman on the team (played by Emily Patterson) is very bright, sharp and witty and able to figure out a lot of things, solve mysteries, see clues and size things up, often faster than the male members of the group can.

I know this is a movie, but in real life many white women are like this too, and are to see clues and solve mysteries faster than men can. Because white women are clearly the most intellectual race of women in the world, and can figure things out that men sometimes cannot, and are on a totally different intellectual level than Asian women, who usually don't even have a single independent thought their entire life and are super simple and only understand simple practical things, as anyone who's been to Asia knows. White women are simply WAY WAY better at having intelligent opinions and observations. There's no comparison whatsoever. This isn't my bias or opinion, it's just the simple objective and obvious truth.

Anyway, watch the miniseries and you will see what I mean. No woman in Asia is like her, whether Chinese or Filipino. Anyone in Asia can see that. It's super obvious. Here's the IMDB info for the miniseries if you wanna check it out.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452573/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_4

In contrast, Asians don't even try to have observations at all, let alone intelligent ones. They simply don't care to. It's not in their nature. They just live very practical lives and live for survival and making money only, like animals do, and that's it. Not much different than herd animals. As we all know, animals do not make observations or ask questions, it's simply not in their nature, just like Asians don't either. Not my fault. I just tell it like it is.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29961
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Winston »

Some anonymous posts that someone shared with me and told me I could post here. I don't know the source though, but there seems to be truth to these further reasons why NE Asians suck, why I don't connect with them, and why they seem so cold and reptilian.

Asians are not fully human

"All I have are anecdotes, but after 20+ years (after becoming an adult) and multiple close interactions with the families of asian girlfriends, I can say with sincerity and confidence that asian people in general lack the spark of life, the bright energy of creation and vitality, the light inside of us that defines us as 'human' which I see in every other white person. Call it what you want or feel, but that special part of us that connects us to the universe is missing in these people. I've tried and tried, but they cannot have this essential embodiment of the human spirit. When they try to manifest it, it is a shallow and contrived version of what we know naturally. It saddened me to have to admit this to myself, as I've loved deeply many asian women; all of which could never love me back because real love is a foreign concept to them.

The next asian chick you date, ask her to define love to you. That should be all the convincing you need.

They're okay in bed, just don't expect more out of them."

Chinese lack empathy gene

"Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by lack of sympathy, disinhibition, domineering manipulativeness, grandiosity, lack of remorse and instrumental aggression.
Ever wondered why east asians always seem to be so cold, robotic and cruel? That's because they have a genetic lack of sympathy and an inability to pair bond caused by the rs53576 gene. That mutation causes the oxytocin receptors to not be able to properly bind with oxytocin due to it being misshapen. East asian societies are designed to treat human beings as nothing more than disposable commodities to be used for the value of their labor. In fact students who perform poorly in school are openly encouraged to commit suicide. This is why south korea has the second highest suicide rate in the world in their fast paced economy its profits over people. They are always willing to sacrifice their own for the small hit of dopamine produced when you earn more money. Since they are incapable of feeling for others they have contempt for those who do. In japanese cultures there is a type of girl called a yandere which is japanese for lovesick. Teens going through puberty will naturally be infatuated with one another and want each others attention to occupy their time. The murderous possessive girl is an obvious exaggeration meant to shame an demonize the small minority of women who are actually capable of love. This projects onto real asian society because studies showed that 71% of them possess the gene for a lack of empathy."

https://www.academia.edu/3620724/Chines ... evelopment

https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5303
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why Asian people really suckW

Post by Moretorque »

Why do you think in 1999 when China was awarded favorite trading status David Rockefeller stated we got what we were looking for in China ? They want the Borg...
Time to Hide!
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”