Are media & banker Jews sexual predators?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Are media & banker Jews sexual predators?

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are media & banker Jews sexual predators?

Post by Cornfed »

Hopefully he'll serve a real sentence this time. Actually this is big news, because there are a lot of elites who could be dragged down with him.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

When you own the world you think you can do whatever you want, it's just human nature...
Time to Hide!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Here a message to you non-Jews. You suck! You are jealous because you don't have the brains or education to be as successful as some of us Jews. I have almost $2M in the bank and I didn't steal it from anyone. so piss off you jealous losers with your anti-semetic comments.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 7:19 am
Here a message to you non-Jews. You suck!
Why do I suck? I can't help not being a part of the Jewish race. Does that mean I suck just for not having the same DNA as you and still owning my foreskin, not having ancestors that hail from a desert and not having a lot of coupled cousins in my family tree?
You are jealous because you don't have the brains or education to be as successful as some of us Jews.
Some of us Jews? Well, that's nice and vague. I'm really not jealous of anyone, I'm quite happy being who I am. Although I wouldn't mind having a little extra cash on hand, I'll give you that.
I have almost $2M in the bank and I didn't steal it from anyone
Congratulations! How did you earn your money, are you in business, banking perhaps?
So piss off you jealous losers with your anti-semetic comments.

I never say anti-semitic things. I'm not too big of a fan of Israel and would love for it to sink into the sea and disappear. Not a big fan too of certain indvidual rich Jews like George Soros who fund left-wing parties in order to open the gates of Europe for the barbarian hordes. But that not make me anti-semitic. For example I find individual, talented Jewish comedians like Sacha Baron Cohen to be hilarious.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here a message to you non-Jews. You suck! You are jealous because you don't have the brains or education to be as successful as some of us Jews.
It is more that you are humanoid tapeworms browsing in the intestines of European society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 7:27 am
I never say anti-semitic things. I'm not too big of a fan of Israel and would love for it to sink into the sea and disappear. Not a big fan too of certain indvidual rich Jews like George Soros who fund left-wing parties in order to open the gates of Europe for the barbarian hordes.
You just have to realise that Talmudic Jews are a hostile foreign nation living amongst us as a kind of infection on society to get a handle on the true picture.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 7:21 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 7:27 am
I never say anti-semitic things. I'm not too big of a fan of Israel and would love for it to sink into the sea and disappear. Not a big fan too of certain indvidual rich Jews like George Soros who fund left-wing parties in order to open the gates of Europe for the barbarian hordes.
You just have to realise that Talmudic Jews are a hostile foreign nation living amongst us as a kind of infection on society to get a handle on the true picture.
How dare you speak in such a fashion about the chosen people, " May you and your loved ones boil in POO POO for eternity with Jesus " Gittan 57-A of the Babylonian Talmud...
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Such blasphemous curses are contained in the Talmud. Is it any wonder why it was foreknown that it is the synagogue of the adversary?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Here a message to you non-Jews. You suck! You are jealous because you don't have the brains or education to be as successful as some of us Jews. I have almost $2M in the bank and I didn't steal it from anyone. so piss off you jealous losers with your anti-semetic comments.
I don't think any of that was aimed at you.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

So how did you make the money? And why do you use the ridiculous term "anti-semitic"?