PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 7:03 pm
The intelligent white males actually make it through. It's just the losers like you who fail out and become crybabies.
So is it your position that the current system perfectly allocates to each person what they deserve by some standard? If so, was this always the case, or do you just happen to live in the only time in history where there exists a perfect meritocracy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 4:22 pm
If I am wrong fine, I have no problem with that. One minute ago I just had a conversation with a retired Astro Physicist from UF and he told me they never once graduated one black with a doctoriate in the nearly 30 years he was there from 1979 to 2008.
You're ALWAYS wrong :lol: Perhaps your retired friend should explain to you that black PhDs in Physics are just more likely to go to more prestigious schools than UF. Take for example the first black PhD in Physics, Edward Bouchet. He got his from Yale.

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics ... nder.html

And UF does not reflect the success of blacks Physics. They go to other, often BETTER, universities:

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+p ... 42&bih=568

Dumbass....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
If I am wrong fine, I have no problem with that. One minute ago I just had a conversation with a retired Astro Physicist from UF and he told me they never once graduated one black with a doctoriate in the nearly 30 years he was there from 1979 to 2008.
You're ALWAYS wrong :lol: Perhaps your retired friend should explain to you that black PhDs in Physics are just more likely to go to more prestigious schools than UF. Take for example the first black PhD in Physics, Edward Bouchet. He got his from Yale.

And UF does not reflect the success of blacks Physics. They go to other, often BETTER, universities:

Dumbass....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 4:16 pm
May 25th, 2020, 12:47 pm
I think that one’s race gives him a natural deck of cards that might be either a good hand or a bad one depending on the circumstances, but a skilled player at the game of life can play that hand to the point of very high success. Poorly skilled players will lose the life game regardless of their race.
You must be very insecure.
If I am insecure, it does WONDERS for my ego when I can look down on guys like you and @Moretorque and know that I am just, well, BETTER! 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2020, 7:21 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I think that one’s race gives him a natural deck of cards that might be either a good hand or a bad one depending on the circumstances, but a skilled player at the game of life can play that hand to the point of very high success. Poorly skilled players will lose the life game regardless of their race.
If I am insecure, it does WONDERS for my ego when I can look down on guys like you and know that I am just, well, BETTER than you. 8)
Yeah, it is a bit like people in the Special Olympics. Normal people know it is all a joke, but the tards themselves probably have no self image other than successful athletes and think that anyone not patting them on the head must just be jealous of their success. I would say let the baby have its bottle, but the problem is the tards and blacks and such are taking up resources that could be going to real people doing real things.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Cornfed wrote:
If I am insecure, it does WONDERS for my ego when I can look down on guys like you and know that I am just, well, BETTER than you. 8)
Yeah, it is a bit like people in the Special Olympics. Normal people know it is all a joke, but the tards themselves probably have no self image other than successful athletes and think that anyone not patting them on the head must just be jealous of their success. I would say let the baby have its bottle, but the problem is the tards and blacks and such are taking up resources that could be going to real people doing real things.
If that somehow makes you feel better about yourself, ok.... But just remember, many of us will still be able to always look down on the likes of you. Just get over it. :lol:
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 25th, 2020, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
If that somehow makes you feel better about yourself, ok.... But just remember, many of us I will still be able to always look down on the likes of you. Just get over it. :lol:
Sorry to burst your bubble, you pretentious fraud.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 7:52 pm
May 25th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

If that somehow makes you feel better about yourself, ok.... But just remember, many of us I will still be able to always look down on the likes of you. Just get over it. :lol:
Sorry to burst your bubble, you pretentious fraud.
If social class hierarchy is pretentiousness to you, ok.

How are things all the way down there in your "stratum" by the way? :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2020, 7:58 pm
[/quote]

I wonder in the horses of the elite think they are part of a social hierarchy that is superior to ordinary white people. In a sense it might look like it. If I kicked one of them vs if they kicked me, what would be the result? Not in my favour of course. So perhaps the horses would think themselves superior in their small and bred to be submissive horse brains.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

May 25th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Cornfed wrote: I wonder in the horses of the elite think they are part of a social hierarchy that is superior to ordinary white people. In a sense it might look like it. If I kicked one of them vs if they kicked me, what would be the result? Not in my favour of course. So perhaps the horses would think themselves superior in their small and bred to be submissive horse brains.
Aww, there there..... :lol:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Aww, there there..... :lol:
Oddly enough, that guy does look pretty much like me ha ha.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is mainstream science lying now and claiming race doesn't exist? They should know better. Do scientists have free will to believe what they want or are they required to follow consensus and trends, even when untrue? I thought science was supposed to be objective and honest? That's what science propagandists like the dickweed Michael Shermer claim. And @HouseMD believes that too right? So science is willing to lie to conform to political correctness and groupthink?

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... sts-argue/

There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/maga ... ce-africa/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:40 pm
Why is mainstream science lying now and claiming race doesn't exist? They should know better. Do scientists have free will to believe what they want or are they required to follow consensus and trends, even when untrue? I thought science was supposed to be objective and honest? That's what science propagandists like the dickweed Michael Shermer claim. And @HouseMD believes that too right? So science is willing to lie to conform to political correctness and groupthink?

Western science is not always factual science anymore. Science can be racist so the SJWs and liberals and progressives of the West make it mandatory that anything that science contradicts must be silenced because they do not want facts, they want feelings and lies. The West is too insane to be taken seriously by any sane nation and sane people in the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

May 25th, 2020, 7:17 pm
Moretorque wrote:

Dumbass....
Remember back a long time ago when you posted Neil Degrasse as being the best Scientist in the field and then it was made clear by Corny he wasn't but just a person or actor presented as such ?

Then in the first post in this thread that you made you claimed the IVY League schools were presenting that there was no concept as race.....remember that ? and what they were saying was bunk .. but now some how the IVY League or upper crest schools are to be trusted in their information " Mis Information " and to qualify for the upper crest of life their bunk is acceptable if it suits your clap trap.

As I stated before you were trained to tote a gun to enforce the edics of the empire which you gladly did for a supply of #'s each month and you call that real education just as they intended as they laugh at us all the way to the bank...
Last edited by Moretorque on May 26th, 2020, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Winston quit playing stupid, alot of times I think you're a commie infiltrator or you seem so.

It's in my first post on this thread, they want us to mix it up in the west. They want pure breed white males disposed of except for themselves....
Last edited by Moretorque on May 26th, 2020, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!