PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 7:21 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 4:16 pm
May 25th, 2020, 12:47 pm
I think that one’s race gives him a natural deck of cards that might be either a good hand or a bad one depending on the circumstances, but a skilled player at the game of life can play that hand to the point of very high success. Poorly skilled players will lose the life game regardless of their race.
You must be very insecure.
If I am insecure, it does WONDERS for my ego when I can look down on guys like you and @Moretorque and know that I am just, well, BETTER! 8)
Anybody who believes toting a gun for the empire is a BETTER way to have made your life is a stooge period... Our rulers figured long ago earth is planet of the stooges, thats why were at this state of condition for humanity..
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 6:56 am
Remember back a long time ago when you posted Neil Degrasse as being the best Scientist in the field and then it was made clear by Corny he wasn't but just a person or actor presented as such ?
I distinctly remember that exchange and Corny claimed there were no black astrophysicists and I proved him wrong by informing him that the most famous astrophysicist in the world was Neil Degrasse Tyson, a black man. I made no claim about his being the best. Maybe he is, maybe he is not. But the fact that he is the most famous ever and you two retards claimed there were none, made you look as stupid as I make you look in this thread.
Moretorque wrote: Then in the first post in this thread that you made you claimed the IVY League schools were presenting that there was no concept as race.....remember that ? and what they were saying was bunk .. but now some how the IVY League or upper crest schools are to be trusted in their information " Mis Information " and to qualify for the upper crest of life their bunk is acceptable if it suits your clap trap.
Really, I mentioned schools like Harvard and Stanford. Since when is Stanford an Ivy league school you moron? You really are a retard. And besides, the black man Edward Bouchet earned his Yale PhD Physics in 1876. That was when Yale and other prominent universities were of the high intellectual quality unlike today.
Moretorque wrote: As I stated before you were trained to tote a gun to enforce the edics of the empire which you gladly did for a supply of #'s each month and you call that real education just as they intended as they laugh at us all the way to the bank...
I retired as a senior-level executive administrator who had nothing to do with toting guns. But go ahead and poke fun at "the empire." It just proves you have been too unintelligent and untalented to ever reach any meaningful measure of success in America. Did you even graduate from university? Your reasoning skills are just horrible and your handle of even basic data are that of a prepubescent schoolchild. That is what you need to be working to fix instead of getting yourself repeatedly powned on this forum as if you get some form of sexual arousal by it.

You are absolute proof that engaging in exchanges with low IQ people is a waste of time. It's unfair to the idiot, and it's all too easy to make them look as dumb as they are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 26th, 2020, 11:55 am
Moretorque wrote:
Remember back a long time ago when you posted Neil Degrasse as being the best Scientist in the field and then it was made clear by Corny he wasn't but just a person or actor presented as such ?
I distinctly remember that exchange and Corny claimed there were no black astrophysicists and I proved him wrong by informing him that the most famous astrophysicist in the world was Neil Degrasse Tyson, a black man. I made no claim about his being the best. Maybe he is, maybe he is not. But the fact that he is the most famous ever and you two retards claimed there were none, made you look as stupid as I make you look in this thread.
Neil Degrasse Tyson is an actor hired to play an astrophysicist. If you think he is a real astrophysicist then perhaps you could list his contributions to astrophysics. But of course such a thought would never occur to you. To you being an astrophysicist is someone who receives gibs an praise on the basis of being called an astrophysicist. To you the world is a black box where useful stuff just happens by magic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 3:49 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Neil Degrasse Tyson is an actor hired to play an astrophysicist. If you think he is a real astrophysicist then perhaps you could list his contributions to astrophysics. But of course such a thought would never occur to you. To you being an astrophysicist is someone who receives gibs an praise on the basis of being called an astrophysicist. To you the world is a black box where useful stuff just happens by magic.
Nice to see you finally admit that you were proven foolishly wrong in your assertion that there are no black astrophysicists. :lol: Trying to move the goalposts by claiming, "Oh yeah, but he hasn't contributed anything to the field.," at this stage will not help you be any less foolishly wrong. You made a false claim that no black astrophysicists exist, and his very existence as the most famous astrophysicist in the world showed everyone here (and you) that you are quite the mindless idiot. :lol:

If you want to read up on his work, Google his dissertation and read up on his later work. The big, academic words might be difficult for someone on your lower level to comprehend, but just try to sound out the bigger words if they confuse you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 26th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Nice to see you finally admit that you were proven foolishly wrong in your assertion that there are no black astrophysicists.
I don't recall making any such claim, but if black astrophysicists exist Tyson isn't one of them.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 4:17 pm
May 26th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Nice to see you finally admit that you were proven foolishly wrong in your assertion that there are no black astrophysicists.
I don't recall making any such claim, but if black astrophysicists exist Tyson isn't one of them.
Some blacks are simply better than you by any objective measure. Get over it already...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 9:46 am
PAG claims on his weird website that race doesn't exist. See below. Do you guys agree?
There are always some strange arguments, for example also about if there are men and women and if they are not the same.

I think there are different races, at least there are 3 clearly different types of a human structure,

Black, white, yellow...

Every person who studied about that stuff, can tell you only by measurement when examinating a skeleton if that skeleton is from a man or woman, and if it belonged to a black, white or yellow race person.

There are some disputed arguments that there are 5 races -

black,
white but with the subgroup of brown race (India etc.),
yellow but with the subgroup of red race (native Americans etc.)

I don't care about race and its specification, I have not much knowledge about it, but I think there are at least 3 different races.
The argument about 3 races with 2 subgroups also sounds quite right to me.

Race is not really about skin color or hair color etc., but about body proportion... some Indian people like Tamils are often really black, but are considered to belong to the white (brown) race, just one example.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Winston wrote:
PAG claims on his weird website that race doesn't exist. See below. Do you guys agree?
There are always some strange arguments, for example also about if there are men and women and if they are not the same.

I think there are different races, at least there are 3 clearly different types of a human structure,

Black, white, yellow...
Yeah, there have been zillions of papers published in scientific journals about racial differences by respected politically correct scientists, but publishing such papers seems a lot like masturbation - lots of people do it but no-one wants to publicise it.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Yohan wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Winston wrote:
Race is not really about skin color or hair color etc., but about body proportion... some Indian people like Tamils are often really black, but are considered to belong to the white (brown) race, just one example.
Lol, you people are dumb as rocks. Can't even read. So this 6'7" Icelander Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is a completely different race than your avg 5'11" Icelander

What race are these midgets?

Are all the people in Europe different races?

Wilson likes to create these topics to get his mentally ill user based going so he can try to make money from dating site signups! Obviously people too stupid to understand basic science would be single and lonely :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote: Then in the first post in this thread that you made you claimed the IVY League schools were presenting that there was no concept as race.....remember that ? and what they were saying was bunk .. but now some how the IVY League or upper crest schools are to be trusted in their information " Mis Information " and to qualify for the upper crest of life their bunk is acceptable if it suits your clap trap.
Really, I mentioned schools like Harvard and Stanford. Since when is Stanford an Ivy league school you moron? You really are a retard. And besides, the black man Edward Bouchet earned his Yale PhD Physics in 1876. That was when Yale and other prominent universities were of the high intellectual quality unlike today.
Moretorque wrote: As I stated before you were trained to tote a gun to enforce the edics of the empire which you gladly did for a supply of #'s each month and you call that real education just as they intended as they laugh at us all the way to the bank...
I retired as a senior-level executive administrator who had nothing to do with toting guns. But go ahead and poke fun at "the empire." It just proves you have been too unintelligent and untalented to ever reach any meaningful measure of success in America. Did you even graduate from university? Your reasoning skills are just horrible and your handle of even basic data are that of a prepubescent schoolchild. That is what you need to be working to fix instead of getting yourself repeatedly powned on this forum as if you get some form of sexual arousal by it.

You are absolute proof that engaging in exchanges with low IQ people is a waste of time. It's unfair to the idiot, and it's all too easy to make them look as dumb as they are.
No you posted Neil Degrasse was a competent scientist which is very ? able and as Corny pointed out at that time he had done very little scientifically, ... If they claim he has done something as of late I don't believe it, the social engineers lie about everything these days to meet their objectives.

Also you say that blacks do not attend UF Astronomy for doctoriates, my step father taught at Yale as well and USF in Astronomy and in the time he was there at any of those schools they never graduated one black with a doctoriate, so what does that mean ? Well he worked at Los Alamos in the summers as well for over 20 years and they had practically no scientist there who were black that he new of. So it goes to show you if they don't get doctoriates they ain't in the upper fields do'in scientific research.. Great black scientist do exist, he worked with George Carruthers at a Naval lab and claimed he was as good or better than anybody at that time at what he did but there aren't many of them at all in that time period but maybe today it's different.

As far as IQ goes all I can say is knock yourself out on that Bill Gates vaccine...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 2:15 am
Moretorque wrote:

No you posted Neil Degrasse was a competent scientist which is very ? able and as Corny pointed out at that time he had done very little scientifically, ... If they claim he has done something as of late I don't believe it, the social engineers lie about everything these days to meet their objectives.

Also you say that blacks do not attend UF Astronomy for doctoriates, my step father taught at Yale as well and USF in Astronomy and in the time he was there at any of those schools they never graduated one black with a doctoriate, so what does that mean ? Well he worked at Los Alamos in the summers as well for over 20 years and they had practically no scientist there who were black that he new of. So it goes to show you if they don't get doctoriates they ain't in the upper fields do'in scientific research.. Great black scientist do exist, he worked with George Carruthers at a Naval lab and claimed he was as good or better than anybody at that time at what he did but there aren't many of them at all in that time period but maybe today it's different.

As far as IQ goes all I can say is knock yourself out on that Bill Gates vaccine...
So now it all makes sense. This “scientist” is your STEPFATHER. That explains why you obviously did not inherit even average intelligence. You are an addlebrained dumbass based on your childlike opinions and preoccupations.

The riddle of your stupidity is hereby solved!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

May 27th, 2020, 7:25 am
Moretorque wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 2:15 am
Moretorque wrote:

So now it all makes sense. This “scientist” is your STEPFATHER. That explains why you obviously did not inherit even average intelligence. You are an addlebrained dumbass based on your childlike opinions and preoccupations.

The riddle of your stupidity is hereby solved!
:lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I retired as a senior-level executive administrator
I don't know, but I suspect you were in fact effectively an actor hired to play that role, much like Tyson.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 5:23 pm
I don't know, but I suspect you were in fact effectively an actor hired to play that role, much like Tyson.
Much like I suspect you are not completely "white," (as we define it in America) hence your obsessive need to beat the drum for whiteness out of pure insecurity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 27th, 2020, 8:31 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Much like I suspect you are not completely "white," (as we define it in America) hence your obsessive need to beat the drum for whiteness out of pure insecurity.
I'm perfectly comfortable with my identity. Unfortunately I suspect you are also comfortable with your identity, but that is because you are stupid.