To white men chasing Asian women: Are you concerned your hapa sons will be too ugly even for Asian women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To the white men chasing Asians - are you concerned your hapa sons will be too ugly even for Asian women?

Post by yick »

If I had a 'hapa' son, he would be versed in keeping fit, boxing, running, weights - so he would have some self esteem - and I would verse him that there will only be so many women who will like him, he isn't entitled to every woman in the world but if he keeps his ducks in a row - someone nice will like him - he will have at least three passports - he will be fine and I am sure he would get a woman - it's just silly to think that he couldn't if half the world are made up of women.

NB: If my son was the OP on that link you have shared, I would disown him and beat him to death.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: To the white men chasing Asians - are you concerned your hapa sons will be too ugly even for Asian women?

Post by Winston »

What is a hapa? A Eurasian mixed asian and white offspring? Eurasians are considered attractive right? Eurasian women are used in Asia as models. They represent an image that asians can aspire to be but not too far out of their range.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is not that they are too ugly. In fact they tend to be better looking than average. It is just that they are unfashionable so tend to be incel. However, that could be said about the majority of men in Western asylums.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You means hapas and Eurasians are discrminiated against in America? Or that they have identity issues because they are between cultures and don't fit into either one? Even Asian Americans tend to have those issues too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 1:05 am
You means hapas and Eurasians are discrminiated against in America? Or that they have identity issues because they are between cultures and don't fit into either one? Even Asian Americans tend to have those issues too.
Hapa males are discriminated against in the sexual market place. Hapa females are home free. Everyone wants to f**k them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It wouldn't work for me
Last edited by Moretorque on June 10th, 2020, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

In Hawaii 'hapa' means mixed. Everyone is a minority in Hawaii, but 'hapa' is the biggest minority. I hear it comes from Japanese.

Maybe the Japanese say, "He'sa hapa whita anda hapa Japanese."

Hapas can get girls in Hawaii like everyone else.

I've got Hapa kids. When the time is right, I'm sure my son will find someone.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 8:37 pm
In Hawaii 'hapa' means mixed. Everyone is a minority in Hawaii, but 'hapa' is the biggest minority. I hear it comes from Japanese.
HAPA is NOT a Japanese word.

In Japanese the imported English word 'half' is often used.
ハーフ (はーふ) = haafu

However the correct Japanese word is from Chinese (Japanese does not use 儿,种)

混血 (こんけつ = konketsu = mixed blood)

in Chinese = 混血儿

the opposite is

純血 (じゅんけつ = Junketsu = pure blood)

in Chinese = 纯种​儿
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To the white men chasing Asians - are you concerned your hapa sons will be too ugly even for Asian women?

Not here in Japan
I have 2 daughters, 50/50 European/Japanese - both are looking very different from each other, one more Japanese, one more European, also their lifestyle is rather different from each other, both are living in Japan, they never had any problem about their looks.

I was working with 2 men and one woman together before my retirement, all three of them were 50/50 Europe/Japan, they also never mentioned anything about any problem regarding their private life in Japan.

Might be different in countries with serious race-related issues, like in USA....but no problem here in Japan and I can say also in Thailand where is my second home. Many children who are 50/50 Europe/Thai...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To white men chasing Asian women: Are you concerned your hapa sons will be too ugly even for Asian women?

Post by MrMan »

In Indonesia, they say mixed kids are so good-looking. I can't really say whether my son is good-looking. I just do not have an eye for that sort of thing. But if American women do not go for his looks, he can go to Indonesia and take advantage of the foreign mystique. He likes blondes, though, so he will probably end up with someone in the US. Someone who looks foreign stands out in a crowd and it can draw whatever percentage of the population who goes for that look. Some Asiaphile type men will go for a rather plain even chunky Asian girl just because they are attracted to just about all Asian a women. You really just need to attract one suitable partner.

My girls will probably be able to find someone in the US, but there are men there in Indonesia who like that mixed half-white look, too. Indonesians say that mixed white and Asian kids are good-looking and I heard a lot of complements directed at my children's looks over there.

I have seen some stunning half-white, half-Asian girls, but plenty who weren't especially good-looking, also. I don't think there are a higher percentage of good-looking hapa girls than full-blooded Asian, either.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 11:43 pm
NB: If my son was the OP on that link you have shared, I would disown him and beat him to death.
LOL,

About this link provided by the OP - This thread is a thread for idiots, the entire forum there and most comments are like coming in from a mental hospital...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To white men chasing Asian women: Are you concerned your hapa sons will be too ugly even for Asian women?

Post by Yohan »

delete
Last edited by Yohan on June 17th, 2020, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yohan wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:50 am
MrMan wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:39 pm
In Indonesia, they say mixed kids are so good-looking. I can't really say whether my son is good-looking.
I have seen some stunning half-white, half-Asian girls, but plenty who weren't especially good-looking, also. I don't think there are a higher percentage of good-looking hapa girls than full-blooded Asian, either.
I was never really thinking about that regardless wherever I am in Asia and where I have been in Europe before. People are not all the same, and most people just don't care about race so much. Hardly any problem.

Most of this racist BS is generated in the States, by some low-life people, by both, men who cannot find any woman and women who are feminists and hating men. All abusive comments I received personally were from USA as far as I could trace them back.

In Europe the situation is better than in the States, as European people travel a lot, all have passports, and you can travel by car or train, not necessary to get on an airplane. Also visa regulations are better, you can invite your girlfriend easily, and mixed people are not so rare, and also European people understand that not everybody speaks the same language etc.

-----
In Japan the situation is not bad either, neither for mixed-race men or women.

In Japan mixed-race people often show up with a good educational background and speak at least 2 languages fluently and have no problem to find good employment with those many international trading companies, airlines, int'l shipping, large hotels, foreign government offices, int'l schools etc. in the larger cities.

Further, if their birth is registered in Japan by one of the parents holding Japanese citizenship, or if they can prove they are descents of Japanese (like many Brazil-Japanese) they do not need working permit in most cases...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:39 pm
In Indonesia, they say mixed kids are so good-looking. I can't really say whether my son is good-looking.
I was never really thinking about that regardless wherever I am in Asia and where I have been in Europe before. People are not all the same, and most people just don't care about race so much. Hardly any problem.

Most of this racist BS is generated in the States, by some low-life people, by both, men who cannot find any woman and women who are feminists and hating men. All abusive comments I received personally were from USA as far as I could trace them back.

In Europe the situation is better than in the States, as European people travel a lot, all have passports, and you can travel by car or train, not necessary to get on an airplane. Also visa regulations are better, you can invite your girlfriend easily, and mixed people are not so rare, and also European people understand that not everybody speaks the same language etc.

-----
In Japan the situation is not bad either, neither for mixed-race men nor for women.

In Japan mixed-race people often show up with a good educational background and speak at least 2 or 3 languages fluently and have no problem to find good employment with those many int'l trading companies, airlines, int'l shipping, large hotels, foreign government offices, int'l schools etc. in the larger cities.

Further, if their birth is registered in Japan by one of the parents holding Japanese citizenship, or if they can prove they are descents of Japanese (like many Brazil-Japanese) they do not need a working permit in most cases...