The knee-cop has Asian wife who is divorcing him

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

The knee-cop has Asian wife who is divorcing him

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The knee-cop has Asian wife who is divorcing him

Post by Cornfed »

Another reason not to get married. Your "wife" will be a treacherous whore who will cut and run at the first moment you cease to be a utility to her, even in instances like this where you clearly did nothing wrong.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Cornfed wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 11:53 am
Another reason not to get married. Your "wife" will be a treacherous whore who will cut and run at the first moment you cease to be a utility to her, even in instances like this where you clearly did nothing wrong.
If they remain married all their assets are up for grabs in a civil lawsuit. By divorcing they are able to move half (or more) of the assets into only her name. It's almost certainly a strategic divorce.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 11:53 am

That's sad but true!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CannedHam wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 1:28 pm
If they remain married all their assets are up for grabs in a civil lawsuit. By divorcing they are able to move half (or more) of the assets into only her name. It's almost certainly a strategic divorce.
I hope you're right. It is outrageous such a situation should have to happen. If anyone sued the cop over the value of George Floyd going on living, any reasonable court would make them pay the cop money.