A Pale-Face tells a Squaw to "Go back to her country"!

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Pale-Face tells a Squaw to "Go back to her country"!

Post by ladislav »

I thought I'd seen everything but this is probably first such case in the history of the USA.

She is telling an American Indian woman to "go back to her country".

Usually they would tell her to go back to the reservation, but this is unprecedented.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Pale-Face tells a Squaw to "Go back to her country"!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Lots to unpack there, but for starters, people have a lot of pent up tension due to being cooped up at home and uncertain about their financial futures which were already bleak before the Corona lockdowns.

But Karens (White American or Canadian women of middle age think that they can still rule the roost as they did when the were in their twenties. Losing social capital due to aging and gaining weight is too tough a pill to swallow for most Karens so they tend to obnoxiously assert themselves when and where they should not.

I have dealt with Karens of this nature my entire career and it is about asserting social power, noting more. This is the generation of women drunk with feminism and entitlement but the culture has moved forward while they have not.

Karens were my worst enemies in my professional life and even as I was higher ranking then they were, they seemed hell bent to try to position themselves as interpersonally above me at every turn. I never worked and they always hated me for it, but it is sad to see they are doing this in the public at large now.

The most infamous recent case was with a Karen who tried to lodge a false report on a black men. She was identified, fired from her job as a VP in an investment firm, and had her dog taken away for choking it half to death in the video.

Karens get people killed. Avoid them or get caught up in a losing battle because simps and manginas will tend to always take a Karen's side over that of another male.