Does anyone take Black Lives Matter seriously?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Does anyone take Black Lives Matter seriously?

Post by chanta76 »

Contrarian Expatriate ,

Do you have links or proof that BLM is a Marxist movement?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, if anyone was wondering about my posts concerning blacks over the years, the disgusting sight of white libtards, including pigs, literally grovelling to feral blacks for no reason at all should explain the situation. I was just doing my bit in my own little way to prevent this from happening, but it turns out I was pissing in the wind. The covid scamdemic and the current insanity have vindicated pretty much all of my positions on everything. People should be thanking me, but I won’t hold my breath.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Is it the position of BLM and CNN News that black people NEVER commit crimes in America, and that the only reason police target blacks and go after them and arrest them, is due to racism only? LOL. If so, no one would believe that. Even the average American isn't that dumb. That's way too low IQ and mentally retarded. But CNN seems to imply that. Why would they do that? Everyone knows that's not true. So why doesn't someone tell CNN the truth?

Does BLM have a website that answers these critical questions? Do they have any intellectuals in their movement that debate these points? CNN likes to show black authors with glasses to make them look smart. Have they addressed these claims? Is it their position that blacks commit no more crimes than whites, or that they commit no crimes at all?

Even movies from the 1970's like Serpico, starring Al Pacino, shows cops going after blacks and arresting them everyday. Is that just a coincidence and due to racism only, not because they did anything wrong at all?

So all the blacks in jail are all innocent and there for racism only? Is that what the mentally retarded CNN claims? Or insinuates?

Why doesn't the US media or history books ever tell the public that Abraham Lincoln and virtually men in 1800s America wanted to deport blacks back to Africa to solve the racial segregation problem in America? It's documented from original sources, so why don't historians mention it? That would be interesting for the American people to know. But only race realists like Jared Taylor and David Duke mention that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Contrarian Expatriate ,

Is Contrarian Expatriate pro-BLM or anti-BLM? Why wouldn't he support BLM since he is of their race? Or is he an anomaly and freethinker and doesn't follow what other blacks do?

Well, in this 1966 film by the John Birch Society called "Anarchy USA" it is revealed that the civil rights movement in the USA was organized by the communist party. Interviews with some members of the civil rights movement show them admitting to this too. Some of them blew the whistle and quit campaigning for civil rights. It's also revealed that these civil rights leaders were given a Communist handbook that taught them that to win arguments, they must use denigrating insults and labels on their opponents such as "racist, bigot, misogynist" etc. In other words, use name calling to shame your opponents if they oppose liberalism. If this is true, then yes, BLM could be funded and engineered in the same manner too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a 1968 lecture by Edward Griffin at a John Birch Society meeting where he exposes the true aims and motives of the communist revolution in America, and how it masquerades and hides behind civil rights movements. It's very eloquent and informative and makes sense.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

There have been just enough true cases of white cops either performing "malpractice" (i.e., too itchy of a trigger finger) or just out & out sadistic (like Mr. Knee) that there is a problem that should be addressed - even though for the vast majority of cases that BLM complains about, the cops acted properly and the perp caused his own demise by continuing to resist arrest or even worse. The problem with BLM is that these very different types of cases get melded together - and indeed, there are some folks that seem to think that cops should be very reticent about shooting the perp, such as the recent DWI suspect in Atlanta stealing the cop's TASER, where they say that the cop should not have shot the perp? WTF, it's OK to let the perp have a TASER?
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

BTW, my solution for all this is to simply hire a lot more Negro cops - even if Affirmative Action must be used - and have cops always be a team of a white and a Negro, with the one that matches the perp's race be the one that directly interacts with the cop. This will eliminate the racial aspect of BLM, so that it would morph into Black Cops vs Black Perps Matter.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 5:10 am
Here is a 1968 lecture by Edward Griffin at a John Birch Society meeting where he exposes the true aims and motives of the communist revolution in America, and how it masquerades and hides behind civil rights movements. It's very eloquent and informative and makes sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!
It's funny to see that video followed by a line promoting Russian videos.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

chanta76 wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Contrarian Expatriate ,

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-fo ... d-marxist/

Anymore questions?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:

Winston "I'm a Free Thinker" Wu: *posts propoganda made by the FBI and CIA*
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:48 pm
Winston wrote:

Winston "I'm a Free Thinker" Wu: *posts propoganda made by the FBI and CIA*
I watched the first half or so of this. Did you think it was sneaky or underhanded, or an honest treatment of the subject? It seems applicable today, except there may not be a big Russian state behind those with Marxist-leaning beliefs. I'm not sure about the Chinese influence. If Russia is funding some of this, it may be just to weaken us a political opponent.