Black women caught on film

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
HappyGuy

Black women caught on film

Post by HappyGuy »

:shock:

Baby Mama Confronts Her Ex And His Girlfriend At The Grocery Store And Shots Were Fired, Literally!

Devastated black mother cries because she can't feed her kids after looters ransacked grocery store

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Black women caught on film

Post by have2fly »

I don't understand why black American females are so aggressive, masculine, loud, violent, jealous, uneducated, dirty, angry? In the same time African girls are often tender, feminine, pleasant, respectful, cultured, educated, family-oriented, well-dressed?

The difference between the two is beyond my understanding. I went on dates with African girls and black American girls. Let's just say black American females are garbage. I understand why many black forum members do not want to date any black women at all, but it is wrong. African girls are amazing and they are hidden gems, although many West African women are loud, masculine and ugly. Somali, Ethiopian, Kenyan, Tanzanian and Ugandan women are probably best picks. Ethiopian women are exotic and beautiful, but they are very rough, almost aggressive. Somali women are quiet and rather submissive, while still rocking amazing body shapes and Euro faces.
HappyGuy

Re: Black women caught on film

Post by HappyGuy »

October 21, 2020
The REAL Sign of the End Times is When Women Are Leading Society | Jesse Lee Peterson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9iYuSs3iQ0
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z9iYuSs3iQ0/