Tired of black American hype

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Tired of black American hype

Post by have2fly »

I am glad Winston finally figured out how to get his forum back working again.

I just want to say I am TIRED of constant black agenda on every TV channel right now. This topic is so played out, I just want to run away. There are so many things that are wrong with black American culture. Many of these things were already discussed here. There will never be equality if skin color gets constantly discussed. Everyone gets sucked into this. I remember living in other countries never even thinking about person's skin color. Why do I need to hear about this? I just want to live my life in peace. This constant hype is exactly the reason why I would never want mixed kids growing up in the U.S.
Would I have mixed kids in general? Yes. Latina/Cuban people look great. But I am well aware that mixed kids will never live in peace in the USA because skin color is a never-ending song that is stuck on replay.
I am a naturalized US citizen who grew up in a white European country. I had no slaves, I have nothing to apologize for. I don't care about skin color. I dated plenty of Asian, Hispanic and African girls. Can we separate first generation US citizens from those that have slave-owner ancestors?

The issue is not skin color. Cuban/Hispanic immigrants do very well in America. Possibly because they have strong families? Possibly because they are not sucked into ghetto thug life leech mentality? Possibly because they don't pop kids from 15 different males? But I wish I would not even need to know about these things. I just want to have my average boring American life: waste my life in the office, get take-out food, watch Friends or some other retarded degrading TV show, hit the bars on weekends. Why do I need to care about these riots and get constantly reminded that I am white? I never ever thought of myself as a skin color. It is sad that many people have such shallow lives that they consider themselves belonging to a group just based on their skin color. Ask any African what is his nationality? He will not say black, he will say Ethiopian, Congolese or Kenyan. I believe this is the biggest problem with black Americans, they have no identity, no strong families, no rich history, no cultural compass. The ones that succeed get college educated and join the black conservatives, but they are hated by ghetto blacks, they get called "Oreo cookie" and traitors to black American society. But Africans will not say this. Cubans will not say this. Why do black immigrants in America want their relatives and kids to get college education and succeed in life, while black Americans pull their relatives and friends back into this ghetto cesspool?
The worst thing is that we all know it isn't going to stop. TV channels will be reminding everyone of BLM all the time. Corporations will be catering to blacks more and more, while this will accomplish more and more hate and division within the society. There will never be any equality if one skin color is getting all of the benefits.
But again, I wish I would not need to type this. I am seriously tired of this crap dominating everyone's life in the US every day.
Last edited by have2fly on June 26th, 2020, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Tired of black American hype

Post by HappyGuy »

June 12, 2020

June 23, 2020

have2fly wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 3:05 am
The worst thing is that we all know it isn't going to stop. TV channels will be reminding everyone of BLM all the time. Corporations will be catering to blacks more and more, while this will accomplish more and more hate and division within the society. There will never be any equality if one skin color is getting all of the benefits.

I am seriously tired of this crap dominating everyone's life in the US every day.
Complaining for more is part of black culture.

Exceptions are getting to be rare.

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Please don't turn this into another Republican vs Democrat topic. This is exactly the cause of all this: divide and conquer.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

have2fly wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 4:41 am
Please don't turn this into another Republican vs Democrat topic.
The videos also divide between stupid blacks and blacks who can think.

May 31, 2020
INJUSTICE! Blacks Being Targeted!!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

have2fly wrote:
I just want to say I am TIRED of constant black agenda on every TV channel right now. This topic is so played out, I just want to run away. There are so many things that are wrong with black American culture.
You're not tired of thousands of nearly identical comedy movies about blacks?

:lol:

This movie depicts the relationship between conservative white men and liberal black American men somewhat accurately.

https://tubitv.com/movies/537085/national_security (2003)

Countering The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys (1987) | Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qgw0r29GYw

To Be Popular or Smart: The Black Peer Group (1988) | Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QBGyJlqG8M

THE SECRET OF SELLING THE NEGRO (1954)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8PBrhFN35c
Last edited by HappyGuy on August 22nd, 2020, 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

have2fly wrote:
I am glad Winston finally figured out how to get his forum back working again.

I just want to say I am TIRED of constant black agenda on every TV channel right now. This topic is so played out, I just want to run away. There are so many things that are wrong with black American culture. Many of these things were already discussed here. There will never be equality if skin color gets constantly discussed. Everyone gets sucked into this. I remember living in other countries never even thinking about person's skin color. Why do I need to hear about this? I just want to live my life in peace. This constant hype is exactly the reason why I would never want mixed kids growing up in the U.S.
Would I have mixed kids in general? Yes. Latina/Cuban people look great. But I am well aware that mixed kids will never live in peace in the USA because skin color is a never-ending song that is stuck on replay.
I am a naturalized US citizen who grew up in a white European country. I had no slaves, I have nothing to apologize for. I don't care about skin color. I dated plenty of Asian, Hispanic and African girls. Can we separate first generation US citizens from those that have slave-owner ancestors?

The issue is not skin color. Cuban/Hispanic immigrants do very well in America. Possibly because they have strong families? Possibly because they are not sucked into ghetto thug life leech mentality? Possibly because they don't pop kids from 15 different males? But I wish I would not even need to know about these things. I just want to have my average boring American life: waste my life in the office, get take-out food, watch Friends or some other retarded degrading TV show, hit the bars on weekends. Why do I need to care about these riots and get constantly reminded that I am white? I never ever thought of myself as a skin color. It is sad that many people have such shallow lives that they consider themselves belonging to a group just based on their skin color. Ask any African what is his nationality? He will not say black, he will say Ethiopian, Congolese or Kenyan. I believe this is the biggest problem with black Americans, they have no identity, no strong families, no rich history, no cultural compass. The ones that succeed get college educated and join the black conservatives, but they are hated by ghetto blacks, they get called "Oreo cookie" and traitors to black American society. But Africans will not say this. Cubans will not say this. Why do black immigrants in America want their relatives and kids to get college education and succeed in life, while black Americans pull their relatives and friends back into this ghetto cesspool?
But again, I wish I would not need to type this. I am seriously tired of this crap dominating everyone's life in the US every day.
This is a Presidential election year. Democrats can't win unless black Demos go to the polls in sufficient numbers. What gets blacks to the polls? Two things will bring them out en masse, a black candidate or mass anger/grievance/indignation. If you notice, it is WHITE leftists and liberals who are keeping that "Let's keep racism on the minds of blacks so that they stay angry and motivated to vote" narrative going strong. In addition....

I have not owned a TV since 2015 so I don't know what you are seeing. But it will go away after the election as it always does.

You got a lot correct in your description of the problem in Black America. There were some gaps and oversimplifications, but it is far more accurate than what most people believe. The biggest gap is the impact of CLASS among blacks and the different cultures of class. It is seldom acknowledged and poorly understood, but I believe it is the BIGGEST factor.

There are three cultural choices black Americans have to choose from, mainstream American, black subculture, or a combination of the two. I used to be a mainstreamer until I realize that mainstream American culture is just as sick as black subculture. So I am eclectically an international person now.
lordofcode513
Freshman Poster

Post by lordofcode513 »

I agree half2fly.

America is heavily fixated on race and I think we unfortunately won’t get past it anytime soon.

I live in Florida and can verify that Latin/Cuban immigrants
have strong family values with impeccable work ethic.