White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 12:00 am
But of course! Think about what you are even asking. If there are Anglo whites in such high numbers why would there not be Latino whites there in even higher numbers given their socioeconomic circumstances?
Because of why the different colonies came to be established. Generally the Spanish colonists came to enslave the locals, make a lot of money and go back to Spain, whereas the English colonists came to form a better version of England. You figure out the difference in behaviour. To help you, this means that, for example, most English men would have bred with their own females, whereas pretty much all Spanish males would have bred with local females.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 12:17 am
July 20th, 2020, 12:00 am
But of course! Think about what you are even asking. If there are Anglo whites in such high numbers why would there not be Latino whites there in even higher numbers given their socioeconomic circumstances?
Because of why the different colonies came to be established. Generally the Spanish colonists came to enslave the locals, make a lot of money and go back to Spain, whereas the English colonists came to form a better version of England. You figure out the difference in behaviour. To help you, this means that, for example, most English men would have bred with their own females, whereas pretty much all Spanish males would have bred with local females.
You missed the point. Why would there not be more white Latinos in PRISON than Anglo whites?

Also, your version of history is all wrong. The Spanish who remained were in abundance early on, not to mention those in Central and South America. Florida is a Spanish word for a reason.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 20th, 2020, 1:26 am
You missed the point. Why would there not be more white Latinos in PRISON than Anglo whites?
You're getting off topic here. The issue is not whether there should be more white Latinos in prison than Anglo whites. The issue is that I think there would be a greater proportion of Hispanic Indios in prison than white Hispanics.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 1:52 am
July 20th, 2020, 1:26 am
You're getting off topic here. The issue is not whether there should be more white Latinos in prison than Anglo whites. The issue is that I think there would be a greater proportion of Hispanic Indios in prison than white Hispanics.
Pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw it. To bring it back yo Winston’s question, there are numerically more whites than blaks in US prison. If you want to exclude biracial or multiracial blacks like you are trying to do with Latinos, that difference would be even more stark.

Moreover, I would argue the yhe difference would be yet even greater if we account for the number of whites who BELONG in prison but they avoided it for reasons of class privilege and superior legal counsel.

Sorry if the truth hurts you and your narrative so badly, but numerically more whites are in prison than blacks no matter how you slice it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

July 19th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 8:04 pm
July 19th, 2020, 7:27 pm
Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 1:20 am
Isn't it fact that most people in prisons in America are black and not white?
The one random thing I selected to address (I'm not addressing them all) seems to show that as inaccurate.
https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/st ... e_race.jsp
:roll:
But doesn't that just relate to federal inmates? You would expect that to be skewed away from blacks, what with most of the crimes blacks commit a lot of such as robbery and murder being state crimes.
Doesn't matter. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2018, Black males accounted for 34% of the total male prison population, white males 29%, and Hispanic males 24%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarcera ... s%2024%25.

When you consider that a sizable proportion of Hispanic inmates are indeed white, the total raw number of white inmates nationwide exceeds the total number of black inmates. The issue is the statistics only count white, non-Hispanics as white which artificially lowers the white rate of incarceration.

Winston's question is about RAW numbers of white and black inmates, not the rate of incarceration, so I am right whether you look at federal, state-level, or both!
No I would not count hispanic men as white men. I am referring to anglo saxon men. Based on your stats above, there are more blacks than whites in prison. Why? Because of racism or because they are more violent?

When does race stop being an excuse to hide behind to excuse one's shortcomings or flaws?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 4:16 am
July 19th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 8:04 pm
July 19th, 2020, 7:27 pm
Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 1:20 am
Isn't it fact that most people in prisons in America are black and not white?
The one random thing I selected to address (I'm not addressing them all) seems to show that as inaccurate.
https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/st ... e_race.jsp
:roll:
But doesn't that just relate to federal inmates? You would expect that to be skewed away from blacks, what with most of the crimes blacks commit a lot of such as robbery and murder being state crimes.
Doesn't matter. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2018, Black males accounted for 34% of the total male prison population, white males 29%, and Hispanic males 24%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarcera ... s%2024%25.

When you consider that a sizable proportion of Hispanic inmates are indeed white, the total raw number of white inmates nationwide exceeds the total number of black inmates. The issue is the statistics only count white, non-Hispanics as white which artificially lowers the white rate of incarceration.

Winston's question is about RAW numbers of white and black inmates, not the rate of incarceration, so I am right whether you look at federal, state-level, or both!
No I would not count hispanic men as white men. I am referring to anglo saxon men. Based on your stats above, there are more blacks than whites in prison. Why? Because of racism or because they are more violent?

When does race stop being an excuse to hide behind to excuse one's shortcomings or flaws?
Anglo Saxon men? You do realize that would exclude most white men including Germans, French, Italian, Slavic, Turkish, Albanian, and any other white men of non-Anglo Saxon origin.

Spanish-speaking men are very often “white” too. And that means there are more whites in prison than blacks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 9:37 pm
@Cornfed will love this radio archive!

Torrent link to download Dr. William Pierce's ebook pack.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=7832503

If you need a torrent client you can download one at www.utorrent.com

Torrent link to download Dr. William Pierce's radio broadcast archive. This will keep Cornfed's tongue salivating and his blood boiling for many hours. lol

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=17963282
I've been listening to Dr. William Pierce's radio archive above for the last few weeks. They are very righteous, passionate and full of logical truths and facts that no one else dares to say today, except for other White Activists like David Duke and Jared Taylor of course. You would love them Cornfed. Have you downloaded the radio archive above yet? He makes a lot of good points that are true that I didn't think of before. For example:

- Hollywood always portrays blacks in movies as being either equal in intelligence to whites, or more intelligent (the latter more often). They are portrayed as being noble and morally superior to whites. And southerners are always portrayed as uneducated hicks and racists. The villains in movies tend to be white men with blonde hair and with either German accents or Southern accents. But none of this reflects reality of course.

That's true. I've always wondered why Hollywood does that. How can every black guy in Hollywood movies be so smart, good, moral, innocent and noble? And persecuted by evil foolish racist whites? It's way too extreme. Especially since most blacks aren't like that. Furthermore, why do the blacks in movies seem smarter and more refined and intelligent than whites?

For example, in Crimson Tide, Denzel Washington has a confrontation with Gene Hackman over a critical decision. Even though Hackman is the older and more experienced submarine captain, it turns out that Denzel Washington was right and more wise and good and noble. He made the right decision whereas Hackman was foolish and his decision would have ended in disaster and nuclear war.

Recently there was a movie called "Green Book" in which the rich black musician being driven around the South was very educated and refined, whereas the white Italian guy driving him was less refined and civilized, and it showed in the way he ate chicken like a redneck. It was a funny film, but again it showed blacks as being smarter and more educated than whites.

Why is that @Cornfed? Why does Hollywood always show that? Why not mix it up?

So you see, a lot of William Pierce's observations are very true and accurate, even if he is a racist. The stupid US media and its libtards assume falsely that if one is branded a racist, then everything he says is automatically false and discredited, which is not true of course. So Dr. Pierce's observations are very revealing. The US media definitely tries too hard to suppress truth and facts. That makes them evil and bad in a way.

However, I don't like that Dr. William Pierce doesn't admit some obvious things. For example, he won't admit that it was a tragedy that the white man stole all the lands from the American Indians or that it was a tragedy for massacring them. He claims only that the strong usually take from the weak, so that was justified. That's not exactly right. So I'm surprised he would defend something so obviously bad that everyone agrees was bad. Jared Taylor has done something similar. He tries to use a technicality to excuse the stealing of lands from the American Indians, by saying that "The Indians did not believe in land ownership, therefore no lands were stolen from them technically". That's a lame excuse and does not justify what happened to them. It's kind of cruel and heartless for white nationalists to say that.

What do you think Cornfed? Do you agree?

Also, Dr. Pierce keeps saying that Clinton was a bad person for dodging the draft during the Vietnam War and protesting on the Vietcong's side, while 58,000 Americans were killed. However, he doesn't admit that the Vietnam War itself was wrong and senseless and a big waste of life, so no American should have fought in it. Risking or sacrificing your life for no good purpose is not a good thing either, but Pierce doesn't admit that. I don't know why. He just uses it to bash Clinton. Clinton may have done a lot of bad things, but dodging the draft wasn't one of them, since the war was built on lies and cost a lot of lives for nothing.

These things are obvious. So I don't know why Dr. Pierce doesn't point them out. He seems too one sided and extreme, and is cruel to other races. He even says Asians commit more crimes than Whites in the US, which I don't see how that is possible since Asians tend to be super law abiding. Even in China they are. Anyone who goes to Asia can see that. And it's common knowledge in America too.

So I don't know why Pierce can sometimes make brilliant accurate observations but he's off the mark in other areas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. William Pierce made another interesting but disturbing point, that if you think about it, America is a menace to the world, as its foreign critics claim, because:

- American society and people and its politicians are very degenerate, amoral, pathological and self-destructive, yet
- America has aircraft carriers, jet fighters and nuclear weapons

That combination definitely makes America a scary menace to the rest of the world. So the world does have a right and good cause to be worried. That's true and makes sense if you think about it. I never thought of it that way. For a racist and extremist, Dr. Pierce does have a lot of good insights and accurate points and righteous logical arguments. He was also not afraid to say that "the emperor has no clothes" unlike everyone else, that's why the media hated him so much.