White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 7:26 pm
It is sad what a lifetime of Jewish brainwashing can do.
And that is why you still try to hold on to the notion that Jews are a single race. It fits neatly into your disturbed narrative.
It is probably better to think of them as a nation than a race, but unlike other nations that are geographically located, they are a dysphoric nation. That is how they think of themselves in the main, so that influences how they behave.
Why did the Jews want a nation in Israel? Isn't that a desert land where they will be condemned to fight Arabs for the rest of their life? Isn't that unpleasant? Why did they want that so bad that they made a deal with Britain to give them the land by force in exchange for getting the US into WW1? (as Benjamin Freedman revealed in his lecture) Why not have a homeland in a better area? Isn't that self-inflicted punishment?

Also there are some who challenge the Jews claim to Israel as a homeland, because the Biblical history about that is problematic and not solidly proven.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 9:54 pm
You mean those three who were killed were about to enact legislation to forced racial integration? Or were key players in that legislation? What were the murderers hoping to accomplish? Didn't they know they were just delaying the inevitable? Or did those three carry some incriminating secret that people didn't want exposed?
The three were activists sent out to prepare the way for legislation. I imagine they were small potatoes. The people who killed them were doing what they could. They probably thought they could save their society, but even if they knew they were just delaying the inevitable, that is desirable in and of itself. That gets lots of white kids through the school system un-beaten, un-raped and able to pursue their careers as a result of having their education un-destroyed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate,
Is it your position that everything David Duke or William Pierce says is 100 percent false? If not, what are they right about? You gotta admit that these are brilliant men and educated and must have some basis for their claims right? No one that smart bases their beliefs on zero basis or total fiction right?

For example, the white nationalists claim that the Jews and US media are obsessed with multiculturalism, equality, feminism, gay rights, etc. All of these things before 1960 were considered fringe and bad/immoral things. Obviously this means that there must have been some influencer in mass media - whether Jews or not - that totally turned all that around right? It's basic logic right?

Furthermore, we all know that the Jews own the media and Hollywood right? That's well documented. So they must have been the ones who shaped mass opinion to accept all those once immoral things to be regarded as virtues today. Right? Or at least they were key players since they own the media right?

Now think about this for a moment: Why is the US media and US government and US establishment OBSESSED with equality, diversity/mutliculturalism, and promoting democracy abroad by force? Why are they so gung ho and adamant about all that to the point of fanaticism? It can't be because the US establishment and media/government cares about people and loves people and is altruistic right? Because we all know that's not so. If the establishment really cared about people and loved people then they would not be putting toxic things in our food and water supply; they would not allow healthcare costs in America to be so high and unaffordable; they would not allow toxic mercury in dental fillings or fluoride in the water supply or GMO's in food; they would not allow Americans to be debt slaves. Right? All of these are toxic and degrade the health of Americans. So if the establishment genuinely cared about people, they would not allow any of this right? Isn't that BASIC LOGIC and obvious? Anyone capable of basic critical thinking and is unbrainwashed can see this right?

Therefore, the motives for aggressively pushing multiculturalism, egalitarianism, mass immigration, gay rights, feminism, etc. must be secret and nefarious and not out of compassion, love or altrusim right? Isn't this obvious when you think about it logically? If the establishment pushes something so hard that they will not tolerate dissent or disagreement and will punish those who disagree and speak out against it, then there must be some hidden motive, one that's nefarious right? I'm sure you can see the obvious logic of that.

So how do you explain that? The only logical explanation is that there is a HIDDEN motive or agenda, which means yes there has to be a CONSPIRACY. What could be more obvious and deducable from basic logic? This alone is logical proof that a massive conspiracy exists in the media and establishment. There's no denying it. Even if not everyone is in on it, most people are inadvertently, even if they are just following orders or group consensus to keep their job.

Do you agree? Why or why not? If not, do you have any alternative explanation for the massive push and fanaticism for racial equality, multiculturalism, feminism, etc? Especially when these things are all being FORCED against our will? It can't be for altruism or love right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Why did the Jews want a nation in Israel? Isn't that a desert land where they will be condemned to fight Arabs for the rest of their life? Isn't that unpleasant? Why did they want that so bad that they made a deal with Britain to give them the land by force in exchange for getting the US into WW1? (as Benjamin Freedman revealed in his lecture) Why not have a homeland in a better area? Isn't that self-inflicted punishment?
My guess would be that the Jews saw value in having a land base for their global ethnic mafia racket. A place to harbour Jewish financial criminals, conduct blackmail operations like Epstein was apparently doing, traffic in white sex slaves, and also breed a replacement number of Jews due to the Orthodox community there - that sort of thing. The location in Palestine was the most saleable proposition and came up due to their alliance with the British when it was apparent that Palestine would fall under British control.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I also saw videos cornfed that said that Israel was in a central location on the continent between Europe and Asia. And on a meridian line too. (Google ley lines) So there may be an occult esoteric reason for Israel's location as well. In fact, Washington DC and all the ancient megalithic monuments like Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids and even Angkor Wat are placed on critical ley lines and geometrically distanced in exact measurements, which primitive stone aged people could not have done. This is often mentioned in ancient aliens documentaries and books and has been for decades since the 1970s.

Therefore this indicates the elite must have esoteric occult knowledge that we don't right? And it could be that Israel's location was chosen with occult reasons and ley lines and meridians in mind right?

I don't remember the specifics. But truthers have mentioned these things in their podcasts. So the lesson is that everything has a reason even if you don't know about it.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 11:20 pm
I also saw videos cornfed that said that Israel was in a central location on the continent between Europe and Asia. And on a meridian line too. (Google ley lines) So there may be an occult esoteric reason for Israel's location as well. In fact, Washington DC and all the ancient megalithic monuments like Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids and even Angkor Wat are placed on critical ley lines and geometrically distanced in exact measurements, which primitive stone aged people could not have done. This is often mentioned in ancient aliens documentaries and books and has been for decades since the 1970s.

Therefore this indicates the elite must have esoteric occult knowledge that we don't right? And it could be that Israel's location was chosen with occult reasons and ley lines and meridians in mind right?

I don't remember the specifics. But truthers have mentioned these things in their podcasts. So the lesson is that everything has a reason even if you don't know about it.
I would guess that a lot of this stuff is true, but since I have no way to check it out, I don't like to mention it. Who knows?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 9:55 pm
July 18th, 2020, 5:06 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:59 am
July 18th, 2020, 4:55 am
So the violence you were cheering spelled the death knell to legal segregation in the old South. These men are considered martyrs whose deaths pushed desegregation into federal law (and later into state laws).

Whenever you make up facts, I'm going to set the record straight.
History is written by the Jewish media. I am going by people who grew up there. Obviously the Civil Rights Act would have happened anyway as it was on the Marxist agenda. It doesn't matter what the excuse was - they'd find one.
Anything that proves you wrong (as usual) can be dismissed as Jewish-manipulated. That's fine since that is your ego and worldview you are trying to protect from collapse. But never let it cross your mind that you are factually correct. You're not.....
But CE. The US media does lie and distort a lot, especially about people they hate and want to do a hit piece on. We all know that. It's been proven and pointed out. They don't care about the truth or facts. So if a liar has been known to lie, then anything they say is suspect right? Their credibility is shot. So how can you trust what the controlled media says? How do you know when they are telling the truth and when they are lying and distorting?
We are talking about historical FACTS, not the media. History is recorded on a continuum of events. Those who dismiss historical facts as Jewish propaganda are lazy, unintelligent, and not worth my time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But CE, aren't there historical facts that you don't like and try to ignore?

For example, isn't it true that the blacks in Africa are more violent and chaotic than whites in middle America?

Weren't Jews kicked out of over 100 countries in history? Isn't that historical fact?

Don't Jews own the media and Hollywood in the US? Isn't that a fact?

Isn't it fact that only whites and jews invent new stuff like cars and planes and computers and light bulbs? Blacks and browns never do?

Isn't it fact that most people in prisons in America are black and not white?

If you care about historical facts, then you acknowledge these rights? How do you explain them? Is it all due to racism, as the lying US media claims?

And what about my questions above? Why is the US media and establishment OBSESSED with racial equality and diversity and feminism and gay rights and human rights and doesn't allow whites to fight back against violent colored immigrant people? (In Italy too I heard, that if you shoot a black/brown thief who enters your home to rob you, you will be criminally charged) Is the only reason that the US government cares about love, compassion, and fairness? That's all? No hidden ulterior motive or agenda? No secrets exist right? CNN exposes all right? LOL. Everything in the US is transparent right? LOL. Everything the US media promotes is due to altruism and compassion only right? LOL

What is your position? How do you explain all this?

Furthermore, is it your claim that white nationalists like David Duke or William Pierce are 100 percent wrong? Why do they blame Jews and Blacks for the downfall and poisoning of white culture and white morals in America? Are they 100 percent wrong? Is their blame 100 percent fictitious? These are intelligent educated articulate men, right? So they must have SOME BASIS for their beliefs right? It can't be 100 percent fiction right?

These are the KEY QUESTIONS.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A whites only dating site for Cornfed. lol. Probably most members are white nationalists i imagine.

https://www.whitedate.net

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 1:20 am
The one random thing I selected to address (I'm not addressing them all) seems to show that as inaccurate.
https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/st ... e_race.jsp
:roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 12:39 pm
A whites only dating site for Cornfed. lol. Probably most members are white nationalists i imagine.

https://www.whitedate.net
Apparently it has the usual problem of too many females and not enough men. Anyway, I don't see the problem with white men f***ing non-white females.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 19th, 2020, 7:27 pm
Winston wrote:
The one random thing I selected to address (I'm not addressing them all) seems to show that as inaccurate.
But doesn't that just relate to federal inmates? You would expect that to be skewed away from blacks, what with most of the crimes blacks commit a lot of such as robbery and murder being state crimes.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Winston wrote:
But doesn't that just relate to federal inmates? You would expect that to be skewed away from blacks, what with most of the crimes blacks commit a lot of such as robbery and murder being state crimes.
Doesn't matter. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2018, Black males accounted for 34% of the total male prison population, white males 29%, and Hispanic males 24%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarcera ... s%2024%25.

When you consider that a sizable proportion of Hispanic inmates are indeed white, the total raw number of white inmates nationwide exceeds the total number of black inmates. The issue is the statistics only count white, non-Hispanics as white which artificially lowers the white rate of incarceration.

Winston's question is about RAW numbers of white and black inmates, not the rate of incarceration, so I am right whether you look at federal, state-level, or both!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 19th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:
Doesn't matter. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2018, Black males accounted for 34% of the total male prison population, white males 29%, and Hispanic males 24%.

When you consider that a sizable proportion of Hispanic inmates are indeed white, the total raw number of white inmates nationwide exceeds the total number of black inmates. The issue is the statistics only count white, non-Hispanics as white which artificially lowers the white rate of incarceration.

Winston's question is about RAW numbers of white and black inmates, not the rate of incarceration, so I am right whether you look at federal, state-level, or both!
This issue and the exact figure doesn’t really matter, but for interest’s sake, is a substantial proportion of the Hispanic inmate population really white? White Hispanics do of course exist, like in Spain itself and in various castizo populations in Latin America, but I wouldn’t have thought they were that high a percentage of the US prison population, and those that were there might actually be listed as white rather than Hispanic in the statistics. If you want to split hairs you might be right though.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 9:18 pm
July 19th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:

This issue and the exact figure doesn’t really matter, but for interest’s sake, is a substantial proportion of the Hispanic inmate population really white? White Hispanics do of course exist, like in Spain itself and in various castizo populations in Latin America, but I wouldn’t have thought they were that high a percentage of the US prison population, and those that were there might actually be listed as white rather than Hispanic in the statistics. If you want to split hairs you might be right though.
But of course! Think about what you are even asking. If there are Anglo whites in such high numbers why would there not be Latino whites there in even higher numbers given their socioeconomic circumstances?

White Hispanics are not counted as whites in order to differentiate their ethnicity. But they are often whiter than you. So with that in mind, there ARE more whites in prison than blacks. If Winston had asked the question more carefully, he would have asked about the PROPORTION of blacks vs whites, but he did not do that.

And why stop there? There are also more whites on welfare and government assistance than blacks too!