White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 12:15 am
I mean like an ancient war in the antediluvian world before Atlantis and all that. Or a war in the stars between ancient alien races. Because hatred of Jews seems to be in white blood, like ryan gosling said in the film "the believer".
Maybe, but I don't think we need to think that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Cornfed, do you think most white people in America are secretly closet white nationalists or crypto white nationalists deep down, but won't admit it to others, or even to themselves, due to media politically correct brainwashing and conformity? Is it in the White DNA or genes?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I split this thread and moved the posts about whether the Jews are a race or not, into a new thread here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=42738
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A movie for Cornfed.

"Mississippi Burning" (1998) starring Gene Hackman about the White hatred and opposition in the South against forced racial integration in 1964. There's a scene in it where the Southerners at a rally speak out against the "Jews and Blacks" that have contaminated their white culture and society. Here's the trailer.

I didn't know White nationalist southerners were also anti-semitic. Can you imagine Cornfed wearing a KKK white hat and mask and pontificating at a KKK rally in a loudspeaker, "We must defend our White Society against the Jews and Blacks who wish to destroy our culture!" LOL. Wouldn't that be rad? LOL

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:14 am
A movie for Cornfed.

"Mississippi Burning" (1998) starring Gene Hackman about the White hatred and opposition in the South against forced racial integration in 1964. There's a scene in it where the Southerners at a rally speak out against the "Jews and Blacks" that have contaminated their white culture and society. Here's the trailer.
The thing that people should remember about the killings of those two evil Jews and that negro back then is that it delayed the forced racial integration of Mississippi for about five years. Think of all the white educations not destroyed, all the white girls not raped, all the normal lives not ruined by feral blacks. At the right time and place, violence does work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I didnt understand that movie Mississauga Burning. Why were the three men in the car killed at the beginning of the movie? What was the motive and goal? There must have been some strategic reason for it right? It wasn't a random hate killing right?

Did you see that movie Cornfed? Was it accurate in its portrayal of the South?

Does William Pierce or David Duke condone such killings?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:41 am
I didnt understand that movie Mississauga Burning. Why were the three men in the car killed at the beginning of the movie? What was the motive and goal? There must have been some strategic reason for it right? It wasn't a random hate killing.
No it wasn't a random killing. It was three communist activists (two Jews and their pet negro) killed in order to prevent forced racial integration with all the damaging consequences of that. May they burn in hell.
I saw the movie. I don't know whether it was an accurate depiction.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:28 am
Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:14 am
A movie for Cornfed.

The thing that people should remember about the killings of those two evil Jews and that negro back then is that it delayed the forced racial integration of Mississippi for about five years. Think of all the white educations not destroyed, all the white girls not raped, all the normal lives not ruined by feral blacks. At the right time and place, violence does work.
Nope. Wrong yet again..... The murders immediately led to a national outcry and President Lyndon Johnson personally pushed through the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that same year. Desegregation of public facilities took place almost immediately in Mississippi and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was also passed soon afterwards. I was born a few years later into a society that my ancestors born in America could have dreamed about.

So the violence you were cheering spelled the death knell to legal segregation in the old South. These men are considered martyrs whose deaths pushed desegregation into federal law (and later into state laws).

Whenever you make up facts, I'm going to set the record straight.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:55 am
So the violence you were cheering spelled the death knell to legal segregation in the old South. These men are considered martyrs whose deaths pushed desegregation into federal law (and later into state laws).

History is written by the Jewish media. I am going by people who grew up there. Obviously the Civil Rights Act would have happened anyway as it was on the Marxist agenda. It doesn't matter what the excuse was - they'd find one.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:59 am

History is written by the Jewish media. I am going by people who grew up there. Obviously the Civil Rights Act would have happened anyway as it was on the Marxist agenda. It doesn't matter what the excuse was - they'd find one.
Anything that proves you wrong (as usual) can be dismissed as Jewish-manipulated. That's fine since that is your ego and worldview you are trying to protect from collapse. But never let it cross your mind that you are factually correct. You're not.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 10:19 pm
Btw Cornfed, do you think most white people in America are secretly closet white nationalists or crypto white nationalists deep down, but won't admit it to others, or even to themselves, due to media politically correct brainwashing and conformity?
It is as if they are raving schizophrenics. On the one hand they know to avoid diversity and in particular blacks like the plague when it comes to buying a house or sending their kids to school, and house prices reflect this. On the other they seem to want to pretend that blacks are real people. Very strange. It is sad what a lifetime of Jewish brainwashing can do.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 7:26 pm
It is sad what a lifetime of Jewish brainwashing can do.
And that is why you still try to hold on to the notion that Jews are a single race. It fits neatly into your disturbed narrative.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 18th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 7:26 pm
It is sad what a lifetime of Jewish brainwashing can do.
And that is why you still try to hold on to the notion that Jews are a single race. It fits neatly into your disturbed narrative.
It is probably better to think of them as a nation than a race, but unlike other nations that are geographically located, they are a diasphoric nation. That is how they think of themselves in the main, so that influences how they behave.
Last edited by Cornfed on July 18th, 2020, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:52 am
Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:41 am
I didnt understand that movie Mississauga Burning. Why were the three men in the car killed at the beginning of the movie? What was the motive and goal? There must have been some strategic reason for it right? It wasn't a random hate killing.
No it wasn't a random killing. It was three communist activists (two Jews and their pet negro) killed in order to prevent forced racial integration with all the damaging consequences of that. May they burn in hell.
I saw the movie. I don't know whether it was an accurate depiction.
You mean those three who were killed were about to enact legislation to forced racial integration? Or were key players in that legislation? What were the murderers hoping to accomplish? Didn't they know they were just delaying the inevitable? Or did those three carry some incriminating secret that people didn't want exposed?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

July 18th, 2020, 5:06 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 4:59 am

Anything that proves you wrong (as usual) can be dismissed as Jewish-manipulated. That's fine since that is your ego and worldview you are trying to protect from collapse. But never let it cross your mind that you are factually correct. You're not.....
But CE. The US media does lie and distort a lot, especially about people they hate and want to do a hit piece on. We all know that. It's been proven and pointed out. They don't care about the truth or facts. So if a liar has been known to lie, then anything they say is suspect right? Their credibility is shot. So how can you trust what the controlled media says? How do you know when they are telling the truth and when they are lying and distorting?