Are Jews a Race, a Religion, a Culture or all of those? What are the Jewish People exactly?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Are Jews a Race, a Religion, a Culture or all of those? What are the Jewish People exactly?

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed and @Moretorque,

I don't understand something. You said Jews control America and the central banks. But how come Ladislav said most Jews he knows are poor bakers who run a bakery? And this Jewish guy in New York that contacted me and rants everyday, and refuses to come here to rant instead, told me that he gets zero help from other Jews and that he's never seen any collaboration between Jews and never receives any special help or favor from fellow Jews? He said other Jews treat him like a stranger.

How do you explain that? I thought Jews collaborate with others of their race? That's what Henry Ford said too in his treatise "The International Jew". Can you reconcile all this?

Are we only talking about an elite clique of Jews at the top in finance, business and media? If so, why don't you just say "elite Jews" rather than "all Jews" as though all Jews are in on it including the poorest ones that have to work hard for a living? Why didn't William Pierce and Henry Ford clarify that they mean "elite Jews" too rather than refer to "the Jews" as if all Jews are in on it?

@Contrarian Expatriate said Jews are not a race. Is that so? Then how come the Talmud and Judaism sects claim that Jews are a race?

Can you explain this @fschmidt and @ladislav?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Nationalism and Segregation Movements, Media and Literature

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 2:37 am
@Cornfed and @Moretorque,

I don't understand something. You said Jews control America and the central banks. But how come Ladislav said most Jews he knows are poor bakers who run a bakery? And this Jewish guy in New York that contacted me and rants everyday, and refuses to come here to rant instead, told me that he gets zero help from other Jews and that he's never seen any collaboration between Jews and never receives any special help or favor from fellow Jews? He said other Jews treat him like a stranger.
Do you deny that 150 years ago the British (well actually the English and Jews) ran much of the world? Well, if you checked, the average black African would have probably been more well nourished and leisured than the average Englishman. It was only some English people running the world. That's how it always is. On average though, the average Jewish person does way better financially than the average white person at this time, but of course there will still be some Jews who get the shaft.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But why not say "the elite Jews" rather than "the Jews" which insinuates all Jews are in on it and helping each other like a special club?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
Are we only talking about an elite clique of Jews at the top in finance, business and media? If so, why don't you just say "elite Jews" rather than "all Jews" as though all Jews are in on it including the poorest ones that have to work hard for a living? Why didn't William Pierce and Henry Ford clarify that they mean "elite Jews" too rather than refer to "the Jews" as if all Jews are in on it?
It would be like asking whether the people who objected to the Russian annexation of the Crimean Peninsular were talking about all Russians. On the one hand, in a sense no, because some Russian guy sweeping the floor of the Moscow Central Station is not personally responsible for that. On the other hand, they kind of would be talking about him too, because he, with varying degrees of complicity, would be loyal to and assist the actions of the Russian state. Now, the Jews are a unique dispersed nation, so it really does make sense to talk about "The Jews" in the same way it does to talk about "The Russians".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 3:14 am
But why not say "the elite Jews" rather than "the Jews" which insinuates all Jews are in on it and helping each other like a special club?
They are a special club in the same way as the Han Chinese are a special club that helps each other.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate said Jews are not a race. Is that so? Then how come the Talmud and Judaism sects claim that Jews are a race?
As I mentioned before, but I'll repeat it for your benefit, there are Jews of every major racial group today so Jews are no longer a single race of people.

What you don't seem to get is that the context of "race" they used back then was not the same as the term in today's context. They used the term race to roughly mean "people-group" regardless of whether they were blonde Europeans or swarthy Yemenites from the Middle East. Moreover, not all Jewish sects rely upon the Talmud for guidance. It is primarily the Orthodox who see the rabbinical writings as extremely important to follow.

So "Jewish" is not a race as much as bigots, Nazis, and Orthodox fanatics might want to maintain.

This is not rocket science.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 5:05 am
Winston wrote:
As I mentioned before, but I'll repeat it for your benefit, there are Jews of every major racial group today so Jews are no longer a single race of people.

What you don't seem to get is that the context of "race" they used back then was not the same as the term in today's context. They used the term race to roughly mean "people-group" regardless of whether they were blonde Europeans or swarthy Yemenites from the Middle East.
They mostly define themselves as sharing a common ancestry, i.e. being a race, and genetic testing mostly backs them up. As to some being more white presenting and some being more brown presenting, this doesn't prove they are not related. You occasionally get different presenting full siblings in the same mixed family.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 5:49 pm
July 17th, 2020, 5:05 am
Winston wrote:

What you don't seem to get is that the context of "race" they used back then was not the same as the term in today's context. They used the term race to roughly mean "people-group" regardless of whether they were blonde Europeans or swarthy Yemenites from the Middle East.
They mostly define themselves as sharing a common ancestry, i.e. being a race, and genetic testing mostly backs them up. As to some being more white presenting and some being more brown presenting, this doesn't prove they are not related. You occasionally get different presenting full siblings in the same mixed family.
No. Jews are an ethno-religious people. They now describe themselves as a tribe, or a nation, not a race. Just because many Jews show DNA haplogroup origins from the Levent region of the Middle East, does not mean that ALL of them do.

Furthermore, if your DNA theory is true, am I then the same race as you because I have somewhat recent Swiss, British, and Scots-Irish ancestors? DNA backs me up in a more proximate and significant way than the Yemenite Jew who you claim is of the same race as a blonde, blue eyed German Jew. With that line of reasoning, I would be considered of the white race and you would be a Maori!

Stop letting your feelings cause you to have such inconsistent views just because you are afraid to admit when you are factually incorrect.

Jews are a multiracial people. Get over it....

So....

@Cornfed
@Winston

If you still think Jews are a single race of people, you are a blithering idiot....

Facts > Feels!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 17th, 2020, 6:14 pm
If you still think Jews are a single race of people, you are a blithering idiot....
A lot of things about the Jews are counter-intuitive given that they have been geographically dispersed for a long time but maintained their interbreeding. Therefore your arguments for not regarding them as a race, while generally applicable, do not really apply to them. Hopefully you will eventually figure it out if you are interested.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 7:53 pm
July 17th, 2020, 6:14 pm
A lot of things about the Jews are counter-intuitive given that they have been geographically dispersed for a long time but maintained their interbreeding. Therefore your arguments for not regarding them as a race, while generally applicable, do not really apply to them. Hopefully you will eventually figure it out if you are interested.
No. I think the facts are counter-intuitive to you because you are emotionally INVESTED in viewing them as a race since you hate them so much. Your worldview depends on Jews being a single race in your mind. That much is clear.

Hopefully you will eventually figure it out if you are interested.

@Winston and @Cornfed. This gentleman breaks down why Jews are not a race in simple terms that even you two could understand.

Just because you have an axe to grind with Jews does not mean you get to misdefine them as a "race" to suit your antisemitism. Get to the point where you are not content with ignorance. Be guided by facts and truth for a change.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 17th, 2020, 8:15 pm
No. I think the facts are counter-intuitive to you because you are emotionally INVESTED in viewing them as a race since you hate them so much.
But I am only agreeing with THEIR description of themselves as a race, backed up by genetic evidence. It has nothing to do with hating them. In fact there are ethnic Jews I like such as fschmidt, whom I would define, and define themselves, as ethnically Jewish, while not being of the mainstream Jewish religion. It has nothing to do with hatred and everything to to with proper categorisation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 8:43 pm
No. I think the facts are counter-intuitive to you because you are emotionally INVESTED in viewing them as a race since you hate them so much.
But I am only agreeing with THEIR description of themselves as a race, backed up by genetic evidence. It has nothing to do with hating them. In fact there are ethnic Jews I like such as fschmidt, whom I would define, and define themselves, as ethnically Jewish, while not being of the mainstream Jewish religion. It has nothing to do with hatred and everything to to with proper categorisation.
Anyone who visits Israel knows that it is the home of Jews who are of all racial groups. There might be some Orthodox Jews (who usually consider themselves the only true Jews) who tend to be of the same race going back thousands of years. But they,nor you, don't get to define the entirety of international Jewry as one race just because a few of them do inaccurately.

The day you misidentify yourself as a woman does not mean that the world has to follow suit and misdefine you as a woman too.

The Jews are an entho-religious people made up of racial groups from many corners of the world now; it is not a single race of people. Case closed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Cornfed the ruling class Jews or Zionist have an agenda, you should have a look at Shlomo Sands work. He claims the vast majority of them including himself are not blood related to Palestine. He is talking Askenazi and they are the vast majority. LIKE i POSTED dna TEST ARE EASILY RIGGED TO MEET A NARRATIVE and we know our rulers lie about everything in fact communism is a civilization based on the lie.....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are the Jews a Race, Religion or Culture or all of them? What are the Jewish People exactly?

Post by Winston »

But Contrarian Expatriate,
You aren't making sense. Are you saying Jews are a religion only, not a race? If so, how come there are millions of New York Jews who call themselves Jewish and many are nonreligious or atheists? Obviously that means it's an ethnicity and/or culture.

Why are you so black and white in your definitions? Why not just admit the logical thing and say that yes Jews are BOTH a race and a religion? And even Judaism is not all the same, there are many sects of it too. Why does it have to be either/or? Why not both a race and a religion?

How do you explain Jewish facial features that Russians and Slavs can see a mile away? There are videos about how to spot a Jew by their facial features but YouTube removed them all.

And how do you explain all the Jewish last names that end in something like "....stein" or "....berg"?

And how do you explain all the volumes of the Talmud that describe Jews as a race with distinct blood and DNA?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are the Jews a Race, Religion or Culture or all of them? What are the Jewish People exactly?

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate
How do you explain Jewish physical characteristics if they aren't a race? See below.

http://web.ceu.hu/jewishstudies/pdf/01_hoedl.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotyp ... l_features

https://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/feature ... u-1.433347