Do you think white women that try to pass as colored do it because they are ugly?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Do you think white women that try to pass as colored do it because they are ugly?

Post by MatureDJ »

I was reading about 2 instances of white women that tried to pass as women of color.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/edu ... 764506002/

https://spectator.us/all-rachel-dolezal ... m-protest/

It seems that the common thread is that these women were ugly - and thus with the connotation that since white women are generally prettier than women of color, an ugly white woman could become an attractive woman of color.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think white women that try to pass as colored do it because they are ugly?

Post by Yohan »

I wonder if there is any case of a black woman who wants to pass as a white woman.
These are crazy stories. Personally I do not care about race at all.

I found some black, white, yellow women to be attractive and some black, white, yellow women to be ugly.

For me there are other criteria why I consider a certain woman as ugly - seriously overweight, violent, criminal history, drug abuser, feminist, hygienic issues, verbally aggressive, and so on.

Race alone does not make a woman more or less beautiful, just my opinion. Race means nothing to me.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think white women that try to pass as colored do it because they are ugly?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's funny, all the white women trying to 'pass' as black for extra-woke points tend to have the stereotypical African/South-East Asian 'flat nose'. Throw on some tanning spray, fake curls and you've got yourself one fake black lady to go.

A pretty white woman could not pull this look off:

Likewise, an ugly white man like Troy Aikman is only a spray tan and hair implants away from being an ugly black male like Jaz-Z:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 8:20 am
I wonder if there is any case of a black woman who wants to pass as a white woman.
It literally happened ALL THE TIME with lighter skinned or biracial women. This was both during slavery, afterwards, and up to the Jim Crow era of pre-1964.

There is a movie called I Passed For White:

And an even more famous one called Imitation of Life:

There has been no social value in doing so since the 1960 lighter-skinned black women now prefer being viewed as attractive black women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MatureDJ wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 5:21 am
I was reading about 2 instances of white women that tried to pass as women of color.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/edu ... 764506002/

https://spectator.us/all-rachel-dolezal ... m-protest/

It seems that the common thread is that these women were ugly - and thus with the connotation that since white women are generally prettier than women of color, an ugly white woman could become an attractive woman of color.
It happens more than you might think. Usually it is because the women prefer black men, black culture, or see themselves as having more social prestige being black.

Overweight white women tend to have the most sexual market value in black communities so if they paint themselves as black (no pun intended), they are more socially accessible to the black men who go for that sort of thing.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 10:06 am
It's funny, all the white women trying to 'pass' as black for extra-woke points tend to have the stereotypical African/South-East Asian 'flat nose'. Throw on some tanning spray, fake curls and you've got yourself one fake black lady to go.

A pretty white woman could not pull this look off:

Likewise, an ugly white man like Troy Aikman is only a spray tan and hair implants away from being an ugly black male like Jaz-Z:

Yes Troy Aikman has never struck me as having any kind of handsome face (I'd say even more so for Peyton Manning). That said, his statuesque frame is more than enough to make him Chad-tier.