So which British royal do you think asked about how dark the Royal Mulatta's son would be?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

So which British royal do you think asked about how dark the Royal Mulatta's son would be?

Post by MatureDJ »

It says here it wasn't Queen Elizabeth or Prince Philip. Perhaps it was the Royal Pervert Prince Andrew?

https://www.politico.eu/article/boris-j ... interview/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So which British royal do you think asked about how dark the Royal Mulatta's son would be?

Post by Yohan »

I don't care. Not my business. They have their 'problems' - and I have my problems. They don't care about my and why shall I care about them?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So which British royal do you think asked about how dark the Royal Mulatta's son would be?

Post by yick »

It doesn't matter because all Harry and Meghan have done is left a sinking ship. In the next ten years, whatever scandals are to come out about this family (Prince Andrew aside...)are going to decimate this institution.

One thing about the 'mulatta' (strange use of the word 'mulatta' as well as incorrect...) he will have a far better life than you, get more women, will be entrenched in the top-tiers of LA society, have a ton of opportunities, will never be poor or go without and won't be on here crying about how Chinese women won't look at him twice because he is a short arse.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

"Mulatta" is the proper word for a female Mulatto:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto

I suppose that the gender-neutral term would be "Mulattx". :roll: