Are Jews White?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are Jews White?

Post by ladislav »

Are Jews white?

The status of Jews in America now is " white" or " Caucasian".

120–200 years ago they were called “Hebrews” in the USA.

There was even a time when Jews were seen as Asians ( because that’s what they historically are: Western Asian Semites ) and were in danger of being classified as such by the US government and thus, become ineligible for citizenship.

Then, the Jews did something very smart: By now they were quite rich and well connected, and many were into law. So, while the Anglo Saxons were busy doing business and partying, the Jews removed the Jewish/Hebrew classification from censuses and society in general. They expanded the definition of “ white” to include Middle East and North Africa thus benefiting the Arabs, the Armenians, the Turks and Iranians who were living in the US.

They began a disinformation campaign, since by now, an average American was no longer as informed. They declared “ Jewish” to be “ just a religion”, declared themselves to be white, and put their ancestry as Polish, Russian, etc.

Of course, they don’t march in Polish pride parades, nor do they live in Russian neighborhoods such as the ones in Pennsylvania. There are no onion domed churches in Williamsburg. And you cannot be a Russian if you are not Orthodox Christian and not of Slavic roots. But Americans do not know that. And they’d never seen a Russian before.

So, these Jews don’t look Russian/Polish, are not Orthodox and do not have Russian/ Polish last names ( “Goldstein” is not a Polish or Russian last name!) No one in Poland and Russia would see those Jews as Poles or Russians- and that is why those Jews were kicked out! But the perennially dumbing-down Anglo-Americans have been way easier to fool.

Likewise, socially, whether they are white or non white depends on who is classifying them and where. An average black American will now call them white. A Mexican and an Asian American, will now also call them white. In New York and California, they are white.

And, it also depends on how white a Jew ( and by the same token, an Italian) looks. Some Jews look very light, like Trump’s son in law. Or like Kirk Douglas. But some look dark like Paul Michael Glaser.

Thus, Jews were not white at all until the huge non white immigration began in 1965. But now, Jews are white in ‘most’ of the US. And America just lapped it up!

In parts of the South, the people are not as naive, but in a big northern city, they now are.

After the millions of Latin Americans, E/SE Asians and very dark Arabs and Africans started moving in, in contrast, Jews were much whiter and way more settled. And much richer, too. And scared by the huge influx of visible minorities, the Anglo white people began accepting Jews as white and intermarrying with them. This is how, in America now, Jews are white and “ just a religion”.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Jews White?

Post by Cornfed »

No \thread
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Jews White?

Post by WilliamSmith »

@ladislav
Great summary of the history! I'm not a scholar on the subject, but that's more or less what I'd gathered from skimming the history.
(By the way, should I put you down on my list of "good jews" along with my best friend, uncle, and some favorite ex-girlfriends of 'jewish extraction,' LOL?)
Either way, you're right with your rundown of what they did. But now they've changed everything. Here's some rundowns on this same topic showing how most of them on the left-wing have now completely dropped their facade, after decades of fomenting race wars and white genocide throughout the jewnited states and woke Europe:

Back from 2015:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/ne ... not-white/

And now, 2022:
The Chameleons Come Clean
https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/02/th ... ome-clean/
First off, the Jews’ ruling idea is that “there are no races” and also that they “are not a race, but a faith.” But now they come out foursquare and insist (insist, mind you!) that they are a race (so there are races after all, or at least one) and that they are not White. So much for the “human race” they belch about so often. They are the Jewish race. Just like Hitler said. Really, they might have saved us all a lot of time if they’d just vindicated for all time the great German visionary a long while back.

What gives? Why did they let the cat out of the bag?

And, more importantly, where will this leave “fellow White people” such as Bill Kristol who once emitted this rancid bit of verbal flatulence:

I’ve been looking at some polling crosstabs and I’ve got to say to my fellow white men over 55: You’re a great disappointment to me. On the other hand it seems fitting and consistent with the American story that women, minorities and young people now step up to save the republic.

You see, they are White when they want to be, not when they don’t.

The general rule of thumb on this is that Albert Einstein is Jewish but Harvey Weinstein is a White man; Jonas Salk is Jewish but Bernie Madoff is a disgusting example of White privilege.

That is, they are sordid shapeshifters.

Taken all together, these various understandings have led Jews to regard themselves (and others to regard Jews) variously as a people, a nation, a tribe, a family and a faith — sometimes in various combinations, sometimes all at the same time.

Now that they have come out as Jewish, not White, where does this leave the shapeshifters? Have they committed to a position? Well, no, they’ll be lying again in five minutes. But the lies won’t go down as easy now.

We live in amazing times.

It’s the best part of waking up.

We have done better than discover cold fusion by accident; we’ve stumbled onto a pot of Goldberg.

Jews think they’ve racked up a W but they took the L.

When pint-sized parasite Ben Shapiro quotes Adolf Hitler on the race question and confirms him as correct, you know we’re on to something. Jews are a race and they are not White. That settles it for all time.

Jews are a race. Jews are not White. There are races.

Everything else is just footnotes.
The rest of that piece has a rather coarse and cynical but accurate rundown of the recent crucifixion of Whoopi Goldberg for not playing the anti-white propaganda game exactly the way the jew slavemasters demand it should have been done, but I'll leave that out.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/