Do you feel you "get along" better with African Americans than with Asian Americans?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Do you feel you "get along" better with African Americans than with Asian Americans?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

This is based on my experience with both groups. I have done Pick Up Artistry with both groups. I would add the Winston is the opposite of most Asians that I've met he seems like a very free spirited person and free thinker. Much more entrepreneurial and having new ideas.

Asians: I feel Asian-Americans tend to be very cliquey. The groups I was a part of then to be hierarchical as well. Also it seems a lot of them kept "secrets." For instance, the "higher ups" would not share some information with those lower in ranks. It seemed everyone was competing with each other.

Africans: I had good experiences. The one's I met would go and game in a group making it easy if your friend was more skilled than you then you could pull together. Also most people would "pump up" the group to make sure everyone felt great about improving their skills.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do you feel you "get along" better with African Americans than with Asian Americans?

Post by Winston »

Of course. Blacks tend to be more freespirited and down to earth than Asians, especially NE Asians, and especially if they are Asian Americans, because the Asian American community is very heavily focused on career and achievement. Look up the term "tiger moms" for example. I strongly dislike the Asian American communities. They are cliquish too and do not make eye contact with others. They also seem a bit cold and reptilian. Even if you are Asian, they exclude you too and treat you coldly if you are not in their clique or if they don't like you.

Asians are also very overly materialistic and practical, and not open minded. So they do not connect with me mentally and find it odd since I am not like that. SE Asians of course are more chill and laid back and not as uptight or serious or strict.

However, there are uptight Africans too, like the ones who teach at college and university. Those African professors are very strict and anal and will nitpick your homework beyond what's reasonable. They also assign too much homework and projects like they want to push you to the extreme. I've had African professors that do that. I don't know why they do that. Black Americans do not do that though and are very laid back and chill and love hearing truth like the truths on this site.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you feel you "get along" better with African Americans than with Asian Americans?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Winston wrote:
March 4th, 2022, 5:44 pm
Of course. Blacks tend to be more freespirited and down to earth than Asians, especially NE Asians, and especially if they are Asian Americans, because the Asian American community is very heavily focused on career and achievement. Look up the term "tiger moms" for example. I strongly dislike the Asian American communities. They are cliquish too and do not make eye contact with others. They also seem a bit cold and reptilian. Even if you are Asian, they exclude you too and treat you coldly if you are not in their clique or if they don't like you.

Asians are also very overly materialistic and practical, and not open minded. So they do not connect with me mentally and find it odd since I am not like that. SE Asians of course are more chill and laid back and not as uptight or serious or strict.

However, there are uptight Africans too, like the ones who teach at college and university. Those African professors are very strict and anal and will nitpick your homework beyond what's reasonable. They also assign too much homework and projects like they want to push you to the extreme. I've had African professors that do that. I don't know why they do that. Black Americans do not do that though and are very laid back and chill and love hearing truth like the truths on this site.
Excellent answer Winston. Yes, I am a point where I want choose my friends carefully and want to make friends with cool people.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It depends on the person. I've spent a lot more time around Indonesians than African Americans. Indonesians tend to be laid back. My wife's people-group tend to be kind of forthright, not speaking in code or hiding their feelings. If we are comparing Asian Americans to a kind of African American street culture where guys are always threatening to beat each other up all the time, then probably just about any Asian American culture. If you are talking about a nice laid back black guy versus an uptight northeast Asian person, that might be different.

But we've had African Americans, Africans, Japanese, Koreans, Filipinos, Indonesians, whites over for dinner and we can hang out with all of them.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
March 4th, 2022, 8:04 am
Asians: I feel Asian-Americans tend to be very cliquey. The groups I was a part of then to be hierarchical as well. Also it seems a lot of them kept "secrets." For instance, the "higher ups" would not share some information with those lower in ranks. It seemed everyone was competing with each other.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/