Jews as Scapegoats

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Jews as Scapegoats

Post by shawnberwick »

I've come across time and time again that Jews are blamed for social ills. IMO if someone is going to take a race focused look at social engineering, then IMO White and Jews are equally to blame. However, I mainly only see white far-righters blaming Jews and minimizing the agency of the whites who shared power ("yeah they played a part, but they were only following/manipulated by Jews").

I also see huge double standards, I've seen white justify or minimize awful atrocities and corruption carried out by Whites, but vehemently cite Jewish abuse as being evidence of their inherent depravity.

I was shocked when I discovered how much Jews were involved in the transatlantic slave trade, and the Opium addiction in China. It was basically blamed on Whites, which is massively unfair, but I've seen the same scapegoating going on with Jews.

(Percentages per population differ, but in terms of the following the 2 largest majorities involved are Jews and Whites.)


Jews and Whites carried out the transatlantic slave trade.

Jews and Whites got Chinese people addicted to Opium via aggressive trade, during the 'Opium wars'.

Jews and Whites carried out the Bolshevik Revolution.

Jews and Whites are Zionists. Jews aside, the most aggressive political, media and financial defenders of Israel are whites - no other race compares.

Jews and Whites run Hollywood and the western music industry.

Jews and Whites carried out the atrocities of the Vietnam war. An event in history so bad that babies to this day are still being born with debilitating defects due to Agent Orange.

Jews and Whites in power in Western nations carried out the invasion of Iraq.

Jews and Whites in power in Western nations destroyed Libya, destroying Ghaddafi's very real plans for a gold back Pan-African currency.

Jews and Whites run the World Bank and IMF.

Jews and Whites run the porn industry.



When it comes to any of the above, the races involved that had the overwhelming highest percentages are Jews and Whites.

I get personally frustrated by the blatant lack of accountability and agency given to whites who collude with Jews. Often only Jews are mentioned when it comes to something that has majority Jewish and White involvement. Also a lot of Jews are half White, because many Jews marry Whites like the siblings of many White American presidents do - however, all you hear about them is the Jewish ancestry and their White ancestry is largely ignored.

Why the lack of accountability and agency given to Whites in the far-right? IMO it's as bad as the lack of Jewish accountability in the Left.

Thoughts?


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 9949
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by Cornfed »

There is an element of truth to the Jews being scapegoated, but it was part of the deal. When some degenerate prince made an alliance with the Jews he got various advantages such as a worldwide diplomatic service, loans from other Jews and someone to do his dirty work. If he wanted his people taxed to starvation he might find it hard to find goons to do that from within the people themselves, but the Jews would do so without batting an eyelid. This also meant that when the people finally rose up in rebellion the prince could placate them by saying it was all the Jews' fault and he was wrong to trust them and then kick out the Jews. So the scapgoating of Jews was a thing but was understood by both parties in advance.
User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by shawnberwick »

Cornfed wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 7:01 am
There is an element of truth to the Jews being scapegoated, but it was part of the deal. When some degenerate prince made an alliance with the Jews he got various advantages such as a worldwide diplomatic service, loans from other Jews and someone to do his dirty work. If he wanted his people taxed to starvation he might find it hard to find goons to do that from within the people themselves, but the Jews would do so without batting an eyelid. This also meant that when the people finally rose up in rebellion the prince could placate them by saying it was all the Jews' fault and he was wrong to trust them and then kick out the Jews. So the scapgoating of Jews was a thing but was understood by both parties in advance.
Those medieval race based demarcations don't seem to be realistic in this day and age.

I don't believe Trump or Biden said "Jews can you do this, and I'll scapegoat you", I don't think arrangements in politics are that crude anymore.

For example I've seen white nationalists routinely blame Jews for pornography being so prolific. However, the raaces that made porn easily accessible to minors aren't Jewish. Mindgeek (formerly caleld Manwin) created porntubes, stealing content from sites where they hid hardcore content behind credit care paywalls. They streamed it for free to people. Manwin was created by a group of non Jews Fabian Thylmann, Stephane Manos, Ouissam Youssef, Feras Antoon and Matt Keezer. If anyone has researched into the History of Manwin/Mindgeek, they basically changed the entire porn industry and made it easily accessible to minors through free porn tube sites.

(say what you want about them, but the Jewish porn executives weren't giving their porn away for free. You had to be an adult with a credit card, or find it on a torrent site - which could be blocked by you ISP provider. Those guys came along and made the only criteria for access to hardcore porn an internet connection, giving instant access to minors. We have a generation growing up watching hardcore porn pre-teen, thanks to those guys.)


The site that has created a generation of girls aspiring to be pornstars was created by Jewish and White man in collaboration. Onlyfans, a site which has created more pornstars than any company in porn history, was created by Leo Radvinsky (possibly Jewish) and Timothy Stokely (White).

Yet there is zero racial accountability from the far right/3rd positionists. When Jews are involved they blame the race, when whites are involved they blame the individuals.

When the woke left bring up the historical atrocities/oppression carried out by whites, and evidence of whites predatory culture, the far right/3rd positionists decry it as unfair and evident of anti-white hatred. When the far right/3rd positionists bring up the historical abuse carried out by Jews, and evidence of Jews predatory culture, Jews decry it as unfair and evident of anti-Jewish hatred - the far right/3rd positionists call it gaslighting/a lack of accountability, etc from Jews. Nothing but scapegoating, IMO.
NPCslammer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: February 1st, 2022, 7:08 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by NPCslammer »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 1:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 7:01 am
There is an element of truth to the Jews being scapegoated, but it was part of the deal. When some degenerate prince made an alliance with the Jews he got various advantages such as a worldwide diplomatic service, loans from other Jews and someone to do his dirty work. If he wanted his people taxed to starvation he might find it hard to find goons to do that from within the people themselves, but the Jews would do so without batting an eyelid. This also meant that when the people finally rose up in rebellion the prince could placate them by saying it was all the Jews' fault and he was wrong to trust them and then kick out the Jews. So the scapgoating of Jews was a thing but was understood by both parties in advance.
Those medieval race based demarcations don't seem to be realistic in this day and age.

I don't believe Trump or Biden said "Jews can you do this, and I'll scapegoat you", I don't think arrangements in politics are that crude anymore.

For example I've seen white nationalists routinely blame Jews for pornography being so prolific. However, the raaces that made porn easily accessible to minors aren't Jewish. Mindgeek (formerly caleld Manwin) created porntubes, stealing content from sites where they hid hardcore content behind credit care paywalls. They streamed it for free to people. Manwin was created by a group of non Jews Fabian Thylmann, Stephane Manos, Ouissam Youssef, Feras Antoon and Matt Keezer. If anyone has researched into the History of Manwin/Mindgeek, they basically changed the entire porn industry and made it easily accessible to minors through free porn tube sites.

(say what you want about them, but the Jewish porn executives weren't giving their porn away for free. You had to be an adult with a credit card, or find it on a torrent site - which could be blocked by you ISP provider. Those guys came along and made the only criteria for access to hardcore porn an internet connection, giving instant access to minors. We have a generation growing up watching hardcore porn pre-teen, thanks to those guys.)


The site that has created a generation of girls aspiring to be pornstars was created by Jewish and White man in collaboration. Onlyfans, a site which has created more pornstars than any company in porn history, was created by Leo Radvinsky (possibly Jewish) and Timothy Stokely (White).

Yet there is zero racial accountability from the far right/3rd positionists. When Jews are involved they blame the race, when whites are involved they blame the individuals.

When the woke left bring up the historical atrocities/oppression carried out by whites, and evidence of whites predatory culture, the far right/3rd positionists decry it as unfair and evident of anti-white hatred. When the far right/3rd positionists bring up the historical abuse carried out by Jews, and evidence of Jews predatory culture, Jews decry it as unfair and evident of anti-Jewish hatred - the far right/3rd positionists call it gaslighting/a lack of accountability, etc from Jews. Nothing but scapegoating, IMO.
Yes, you are correct, and there are many more double standards than that. Karl Marx was a Jew, but they never like to talk about Friedrich Engels who co authored The Communist Manifesto who supported Marx financially. They don’t mention of all the white professors and and teachers brainwashing the youth in the education system. It isn’t Jews teaching the youth this leftist crap. The list goes on and on, but it would take too long of a post to go through everything.
User avatar
flowerthief00
Junior Poster
Posts: 818
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by flowerthief00 »

This terminal inability to separate individuals from groups we see from the "Joooos bad!" camp of far Rightists has its parallel not only in the "Whites bad!" camp of far Left career race-baiters but in the "Men bad!" camp of radical feminists. All are obtuse.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35958
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by Winston »

@shawnberwick

Can you weigh in on this thread about why many people hate the Jews?

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=35&t=6833
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by shawnberwick »

Winston wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 11:45 am
@shawnberwick

Can you weigh in on this thread about why many people hate the Jews?

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=35&t=6833
IMO the 2nd reply in that thread from @Contrarian Expatriate nailed it.
Lucas88
Freshman Poster
Posts: 104
Joined: April 24th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by Lucas88 »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 5:56 am
I've come across time and time again that Jews are blamed for social ills. IMO if someone is going to take a race focused look at social engineering, then IMO White and Jews are equally to blame. However, I mainly only see white far-righters blaming Jews and minimizing the agency of the whites who shared power ("yeah they played a part, but they were only following/manipulated by Jews").

I also see huge double standards, I've seen white justify or minimize awful atrocities and corruption carried out by Whites, but vehemently cite Jewish abuse as being evidence of their inherent depravity.

I was shocked when I discovered how much Jews were involved in the transatlantic slave trade, and the Opium addiction in China. It was basically blamed on Whites, which is massively unfair, but I've seen the same scapegoating going on with Jews.

(Percentages per population differ, but in terms of the following the 2 largest majorities involved are Jews and Whites.)


Jews and Whites carried out the transatlantic slave trade.

Jews and Whites got Chinese people addicted to Opium via aggressive trade, during the 'Opium wars'.

Jews and Whites carried out the Bolshevik Revolution.

Jews and Whites are Zionists. Jews aside, the most aggressive political, media and financial defenders of Israel are whites - no other race compares.

Jews and Whites run Hollywood and the western music industry.

Jews and Whites carried out the atrocities of the Vietnam war. An event in history so bad that babies to this day are still being born with debilitating defects due to Agent Orange.

Jews and Whites in power in Western nations carried out the invasion of Iraq.

Jews and Whites in power in Western nations destroyed Libya, destroying Ghaddafi's very real plans for a gold back Pan-African currency.

Jews and Whites run the World Bank and IMF.

Jews and Whites run the porn industry.



When it comes to any of the above, the races involved that had the overwhelming highest percentages are Jews and Whites.

I get personally frustrated by the blatant lack of accountability and agency given to whites who collude with Jews. Often only Jews are mentioned when it comes to something that has majority Jewish and White involvement. Also a lot of Jews are half White, because many Jews marry Whites like the siblings of many White American presidents do - however, all you hear about them is the Jewish ancestry and their White ancestry is largely ignored.

Why the lack of accountability and agency given to Whites in the far-right? IMO it's as bad as the lack of Jewish accountability in the Left.

Thoughts?
I initially chose to stay away from this thread due to the title alone since discussions about this topic tend to get pretty nasty and attract myopic fanatics from both sides ("All Jews are evil!" vs. "Anti-Semite!!!") but I then saw that it was getting more replies and decided to check it out.

I don't think that the argument of Jews as scapegoats is accurate at all. It would only make sense if the Jews really were simply an innocent people who had been slandered and unjustly persecuted by bad racist people, but any honest observer knows that that's not the case. Even with a minimum of research it becomes abundantly clear that Jews are overrepresented in key areas such as banking, the media and academia in various powerful nations despite constituting a miniscule percentage of the world population, are extremely tribalistic and have been behind many of the destructive ideologies and social trends in recent history, not to mention the US government's unwavering support for Israel and Zionism. A certain Jewish-Zionist elite really has subverted prominent Western societies and is guilty of untold evil. This subset of Jews are therefore not scapegoats but in fact real organized criminals.

The part of your post which I do agree with though is the inability of White ethno-nationalists to recognize the agency of White evildoers complicit in the destruction of Western society. There is certainly some level of hypocrisy. Like the Jews, White ethno-nationalists are also racial tribalists albeit much less organized. Since they only love their own kind and look down on most other races as "primitives", they are more than happy for Whites to conquer and subjugate non-Whites in the name of "civilization" but as soon as the Jews infiltrate a Gentile nation and subjugate its inhabitants in their own surreptitious way (and let us recognize that there's no doubt that this really does happen) then suddenly they are evil and degenerate and the spawn of the devil. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I myself as an anti-Zionist take a completely different approach. I seek peaceful coexistence and mutual respect among all Gentile races and strong solidarity against the Zionist attack on our societies, a strong solidarity that transcends racial lines. I am likewise opposed to White tribalism or the oppression of non-Whites at the hands of Whites and find ideologies of White supremacism as despicable as Zionism. All Gentile races suffer under the New World Order. We must support one another and organize a concerted effort against our common enemy.

You are right about some Whites being evil like the Zionists. I perceive the British elite as having been a particularly evil and sadistic group despite being of English and Irish extraction myself. The British Empire was one of the most brutal regimes to exist in recent centuries and so much criminality and sheer depravity can be attributed to that nation. Indeed at the height of their imperialism the British even saw themselves as one of the lost tribes of Israel and therefore suffered from a similar delusion of "chosenness" as the Jews themselves. But of course White ethno-nationalists will never recognize the evil of the British Empire. They'll just assert that it was all perpetrated by Jews while turning a blind eye to the crimes of greedy, psychopathic British assholes within that regime.

With regard to Whites who collaborate with the Zionist agenda, you could argue that they are even worse than the Jews because they are willing to betray their own people for dirty Jewish money earned on the suffering of countless people and entire societies!
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Junior Poster
Posts: 515
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Jews as Scapegoats (nope, the tribe is guilty, even if individual jews are innocent)

Post by WilliamSmith »

@shawnberwick
It's a fair question (also arguably a moral necessity for someone who's as vociferous an "antisemite" as myself), yet the answer is: No way, jews are NOT being unfairly "scapegoated," they're being identified and blamed for their tribe's OVERWHELMING factual guilt, vastly disproportionately over and above their goy cohorts or underlings, at least in all the key areas I've criticized the tribe for myself.

For my part, I never said gentiles in cahoots with the tribe's various criminal activities aren't just as blameworthy (they are), but the crux of the issue is the root and inception of the problems damn near all come from jews working together through criminal collusion on a tribal basis (whether they're in the sociopath satanic/pedophile religion that literally claims their DNA comes from another dimension on a messianic destiny to subvert and destroy all gentile nations, or if they're a bunch of "secular" types who manifest the very same perversions and sociopathic beliefs and practices).
It's a chicken-in-egg thing: They're the intruders who force themselves into one nation after the next, then pursue the tribal agenda of subversion and attack on the institutions and values of the gentiles who disastrously let them in (exactly as the completely depraved jewish religion calls for), then they end up a powerful mafia-esque force in corrupted/occupied nations driving forward their intolerable agendas, so of course they pick up some goy accomplices as part of that process.

However, their heavy reliance on outright biologic jews to advance their criminal ends and abuse and destruction of gentile nations and people is overwhelmingly disproportionate to goy participants, contrary to their lying and claiming that supposedly the jewish guilty parties are "vastly outnumbered" by an "Anglo" elite, or a supposedly equal number of gentiles (though like I said, the root and inception of each point of their jewish created agenda is the more important point than just the percentage of jews vs gentiles).
They always try to get away with blaming the host for what they're guilty of.

You guys still doubting this need to actually get informed of the facts (which obviously you're never going to get from lying jews in a media conglomerate controlled by jews):

The Ron Unz series he calls "American Pravda" is a great starting place IMO, because Unz is a fine man who's jewish himself, not antisemitic or racist, no pre-existing interest in the question of jews. Also, he's not religious (hence no pre-existing tendency to demonize jews for some religious reason, which many lying and/or ignorant jews claim is the root of "antisemitism" via the Catholic Church, despite the tribe being thrown out of over 100 countries by non-Catholics and non-Christians as well):
He has pieces on the criminality of jewish organized crime including the ADL, control of the American/Western media by jews and how they drive false narratives, how jews got the USA into both World Wars, how they financed both mass-murdering communism and nazism, how the holocaust is a fraud even if something like 1-2 million jews theoretically died in disasters all caused by jews that killed literally 10's of millions of gentiles (and he's not the only one, there's so many jewish holocaust deniers including high profile ones I can't even list them all now but can later), how jews (neocons in particular) got the USA into the zionist forever wars and then deliberately flood European nations with refugees from the nations they destroy, and a lot more.
Edit: Here's some links.
Unz series:
https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Quickly selected best, but recommend them all:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... -religion/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... aftermath/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... ntury-ago/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... and-nazis/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... st-denial/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... n-society/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... ld-war-ii/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... sinations/
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... e-liberty/

Unz documents everything thoroughly in those, but also:
The testimony of elite jewish defector Benjamin Freedman may be the most important historic document to read about. Unsurprisingly, many will never have even heard of him because of the lying jews who control the media not giving him attention, but here are some sites that explain Benjamin Freedman's contributions (and you can look up his testimony to see it all in his own words if you don't like the bias of some link or other):
https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/a- ... s-america/
https://www.unz.com/lromanoff/the-jewis ... ld-war-ii/

David Duke's "The Secret Behind Communism" and "Jewish Supremacism" are good outline of the hard facts about a lot of those claims, but if there's going to be objections about how Duke and/or the Nation of Islam Research Group supposedly can't be listened to even on objective facts and proof via historical documents because the ALD smeared them as "hate groups," then read Unz, Freedman, etc, for a start.

There's lots more where all that came from.
Also all the stuff on the Israeli Mossad satanic pedophile rings that Epstein and Maxwell (daughter of Israeli spymaster) operated, then which the jews tried to keep dark as they could by dimming jewmedia coverage, while a sexual pervert lesbian jew judge handled the case in the jewdicial system.
Edit: One link on that + the general topic link on Unz Review by all authors:
https://www.unz.com/wwebb/meet-ghislain ... ht=epstein
https://www.unz.com/topic/jeffrey-epstein/

There's lots more to come, but that's a good start to get the picture that jews and Israel are in fact utterly iredeemably guilty as a tribe (even if not individually, since obviously silly jews like my best friend or Uncle who don't know !@#$ don't deserve to be blamed, even though the tribe does, and needs to get thrown out of power they've subversively grabbed in occupied nations like the USSA).

Besides obviously being unaware of the actual facts and history proving the tribe's guilt, the other guy who lamented about the "terminal inability to separate individuals from groups" also has it bass-ackwards:
Individual jews who are good or harmless and haven't done anything are the ones who don't deserve to be blamed (like my jew bastard best friend, or my huge jew Uncle who looks like almost exactly like Ray Jackson, the big guy from Bloodsport LOL).
The tribe itself via the jewish identity, mafia, and satanic religion that literally calls for subversion and destruction of all gentile nations are utterly guilty beyond any shadow of doubt though.

That is exactly why jews are spear-heading the campaign in the "West" to completely eliminate free speech online and offline:
There is no argument or alternate take that can absolve them of the jew banking cabal that includes the Fed, their funding of communism and nazism, later the zionist warmongering, and deliberate flooding of Europe with foreigners, their driving role in funding and promoting globohomo and the push to legalize pedophilia, the international jew mafia's sex slave trading and pedophilia rings, their dominant role in the drug trade, and now their current role in the covid scamming and fomenting of what could likely turn into World War 3.
That isn't even all of it, but the tribe is guilty, not scapegoats.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats

Post by shawnberwick »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 7:30 pm
I don't think that the argument of Jews as scapegoats is accurate at all. It would only make sense if the Jews really were simply an innocent people who had been slandered and unjustly persecuted by bad racist people, but any honest observer knows that that's not the case.
I posed the questions about Jews being scapegoats here because i've noticed a number of members are anti-Semitic. However, when I've spoken to liberal 'pro-black' family member I focused on Jewish collusion had done because he was blaming only Whites.

Thanks for your post.
User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats (nope, the tribe is guilty, even if individual jews are innocent)

Post by shawnberwick »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:35 pm
There is no argument or alternate take that can absolve them of the jew banking cabal that includes the Fed,
What you just wrote is an example of the kind of scapegoating that I've seen.

Please do this research, and then come back and tell me what you discover. (I've personally done it myself.)

List the top 20 GDP per size nations, and find out the ethnicity of the head of their central bank.

List the top 20 GDP per size nations, and find out the ethnicity of the head of their central bank.

You claim that Jews run the banking industry, so based on that statement we would expect to see Jews running the majority of central banks, because central banks literally control the money supply of the nation. So, if you would indulge me, please provide a breakdown of ethnicity of the head of central banks.

(I'll be blunt. It ain't Jews that run the majority of the most powerful central banks in the world. Also, if Jews have that much power, why isn't Israel in the top 10 GDP per capita nations? Why have the let a number muslim majority nations, which historically hate Jews, to become so economically powerful that they are in the top 10 GDP per capita nations?

The lack of Jewish control over central banks, and the lack of Israel being in the top 10 GDP per capita nations doesn't make sense if we live in a Jew World Order. Which is why I believe geopolitics is way more nuanced than the Jew World Order narrative..)
Last edited by shawnberwick on May 10th, 2022, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats (nope, the tribe is guilty, even if individual jews are innocent)

Post by shawnberwick »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:35 pm
David Duke's "The Secret Behind Communism" and "Jewish Supremacism" are good outline of the hard facts about a lot of those claims, but if there's going to be objections about how Duke and/or the Nation of Islam Research Group supposedly can't be listened to even on objective facts and proof via historical documents because the ALD smeared them as "hate groups," then read Unz, Freedman, etc, for a start.
There's no such thing as objectivity when it comes to historical events.

Ever listened to eye witness testimony? I got arrested for a violent crime, and I was almost laughing whilst being interviewed because eye witness statements were blatantly false. For some of them to be true I would have had to literally teleported. People were outright either lying, or the were earnest and their memories were distorted.

I remember reading a quote years before that happened that said something like; "When you've read eye witness testimonies, you begin to doubt history."

Basically my point is, history as a filed is not objective. It's based on interpretation - all interpretation is subject to value-judgements, filters, and biases. Essentially all we can do is pick our poison. For example; What's happening in Ukraine right now, you can find different accounts of why it's happening, etc. All we can do is pick our poison, because we can't escape that understanding events is based in interpretation.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Junior Poster
Posts: 515
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Jews as Scapegoats (nope, the tribe is guilty, even if individual jews are innocent)

Post by WilliamSmith »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 10th, 2022, 1:26 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:35 pm
There is no argument or alternate take that can absolve them of the jew banking cabal that includes the Fed,
What you just wrote is an example of the kind of scapegoating that I've seen.

Please do this research, and then come back and tell me what you discover. (I've personally done it myself.)

List the top 20 GDP per size nations, and find out the ethnicity of the head of their central bank.

List the top 20 GDP per size nations, and find out the ethnicity of the head of their central bank.

You claim that Jews run the banking industry...
No, no, I said the jew banking cabal that includes the Fed.

I never said "the banking industry," which you slipped in there yourself, and then wasted our time by talking about a completely silly exercise in counting the ethnicity of the head of each central bank in every nation in the whole world, total silliness.

But like I said, the Fed was obviously a jewish tribal thing and jews even write about that with pride in a lot of cases in mainstream jewmedia publications (though most will avoid or deny the facts Benjamin Freedman and the Unz research cite about the jewish hand in getting the USA into the World Wars and the Balfour Declaration to create Israel that arose from that).

Rothschild obviously was one of them and their family members are still at the forefront of openly admitting guilt in driving forward a lot of key aspects of the jew world order agenda. Off the top of my head: Rothschild, Lazard Brothers, Israel Seeif, Kuhn-Loeb, Warburgs, Lehman Brothers, Goldman & Sachs, Rockefellers, etc.
I think JP Morgan who had a highly placed role along with them was pure goy by blood as far as I know, but obviously it's laughably silly to look at all these jew banking clans in this cabal and then lament that jews are being "scapegoated" just because there's greater than zero goy membership.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: April 21st, 2022, 10:03 am

Re: Jews as Scapegoats (nope, the tribe is guilty, even if individual jews are innocent)

Post by shawnberwick »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 10th, 2022, 2:46 pm
No, no, I said the jew banking cabal that includes the Fed.

I never said "the banking industry," which you slipped in there yourself, and then wasted our time by talking about a completely silly exercise in counting the ethnicity of the head of each central bank in every nation in the whole world, total silliness.
Fair enough, I misquoted you.

However, I never said the whole world. I specifically said the top 10 GDP per capita and the top 10 GDP per szie.

I don't know why you are averse to looking into the ethnicity of the people who control the money supply of the most economically powerful nations on the earth? Every time I pose that question to anti-Semites they've either gone silent, or deflected - I suspect because it simply doesn't align with what they are saying.

Anyone reading, if you look into it, you will see very clearly that Jews do not control the global economy. Geopolitics is far more nuanced and complex than that. A number of ethnicities/races have huge economic power.
it's laughably silly to look at all these jew banking clans in this cabal and then lament that jews are being "scapegoated" just because there's greater than zero goy membership.
The races who head the most powerful central banks in the world are European, Arab, and Asian. No disrespect, but anyone who has looked into economics knows how much control central banks have over the economy. They literally control the supply of money, and the interest rates of all banks within the nations.

Zionists literally have to beg the US and other nations for funding, because economically Israel is weak.

It's not a Jew World Order. They are only one group involved in trying create a global digital surveillance state.

Something I believe from contrast Western/Analytical philosophy to Eastern philosophy is reductionism. Western philosophy (including political philosophy) tend to be look for one cause to explain everything. IMO a lot of the focus on Jews as the explanation is probably a symptom of that.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Junior Poster
Posts: 515
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Jews as Scapegoats (nope, the tribe is guilty, even if individual jews are innocent)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Ugh, not the goddamn jews subject again, LOL, I want to focus on posting some more good stuff about countries in the world with the women with the best asses, not this.

There is one valid point you made (though I never claimed otherwise): It's true that the world is not YET run by an NWO/Jew World Order, but I never said it was: But they're TRYING to create an NWO / Jew World Order.
This is hardly a big secret, since powerful elite jews admit this fact constantly:
Soros, for example (but not only him), openly throws televised tantrums against Xi Jinping for not letting him and Rothschilds and other elite jew oligarchs rape China like they have done to Russia and the "West," and all the demonization of China and Russia is because their leaders are trying to resist the jewish banking cabal's power, the heart of which is mostly the US Federal Reserve since it was the jew banking clans who use it to create fiat to fund international wars and communism while charging interest on the $$$ they create out of thin air.

Edit: Note, you also brought in a stupid "jews don't control the global economy" argument that I never made, and named your idiotic self-indulgent exercise of looking up various non-jewish central banking executives while ignoring the thoroughly jewish creation of the Federal Reserve (USSA central bank) I just explained above, which is the heart of the beast since the jew bankers got the NWO financial order based on their fiat-printing scheme to fund communism domestically and zionist warfare overseas (among other things), so you're making me repeat myself and wasting time.
Quoting what I just put in the post above (which you can validate with some research, since it's not even a secret and jews even boast of the jewish creation of the Federal Reserve all the time in print!):
Repeating what I just posted before about jew creation of Federal Reserve: But like I said, the Fed was obviously a jewish tribal thing and jews even write about that with pride in a lot of cases in mainstream jewmedia publications (though most will avoid or deny the facts Benjamin Freedman and the Unz research cite about the jewish hand in getting the USA into the World Wars and the Balfour Declaration to create Israel that arose from that).
Rothschild obviously was one of them and their family members are still at the forefront of openly admitting guilt in driving forward a lot of key aspects of the jew world order agenda. Off the top of my head: Rothschild, Lazard Brothers, Israel Seeif, Kuhn-Loeb, Warburgs, Lehman Brothers, Goldman & Sachs, Rockefellers, etc.
I think JP Morgan who had a highly placed role along with them was pure goy by blood as far as I know, but obviously it's laughably silly to look at all these jew banking clans in this cabal and then lament that jews are being "scapegoated" just because there's greater than zero goy membership.

If you're going to insist on being so intellectually weak and also refusing to read the 1st-rate sources I already linked you to in my earlier posts, you're turning into a parasite even if you're not ethnically jewish:
viewtopic.php?p=371270#p371270

And all the zionist warmongering (as well as the proven financing of mass-murdering communism and nazism and both World Wars by the jew banking houses in NYC and Europe) is part of that.

I'll requote this:

Solid piece here documents the completely undeniable fact that organized jews are behind both the obvious zionist warmongering, AND the immigration policies and "diversity" initiatives that push these floods of foreign populations into the ex-Western countries and then demand that they be "integrated" into the native population via racemixing:

I recommend reading it on the original site because they have more images and documented many claims extensively with additional links, but here it is so bullshitters or yids can't just say "meh, I don't buy the jews are behind it claim." :)
https://nationaljusticeparty.com/2021/0 ... e-crisis/
In Depth: How Israel Created the European Refugee Crisis
May 20, 2021 Mike Peinovich
The world has looked on with shock and horror at the Jewish bombardment of innocent civilians in Palestine over the last few days. Apparently even Israel thinks their actions are indefensible, since on May 15th, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) destroyed a building housing the Associated Press (AP) and other media outlets in Gaza with the intention of stopping images of Palestinian suffering from reaching the rest of the world. Following the attack on the AP, Israel stepped up its bombing of civilian targets, killing dozens of Palestinians with airstrikes on populated streets.

But the Zionist strategy entails more than simply brutally punishing Palestinians and other Arab populations that stand up to them. They also utilize an extensive network of Jewish-run NGOs and refugee resettlement agencies in the West to empty the Middle-East of potential opponents.

Since the creation of the Jewish state in 1948, refugee resettlement outside its borders has always been a major strategic goal. A 2013 article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz revealed secret archival documents showing that from the very beginning, Zionist Jews saw Europe as the destination of choice for the Arabs they had displaced.

In the first half of the 1960s, the Foreign Ministry continued to examine plans to encourage the emigration of Arab refugees from the Middle East to Europe, particularly to France and Germany. One option that was considered was to find them jobs in Germany, which was then in dire need of working hands. During 1962, Israeli officials examined the possibility of finding employment for Palestinian refugee laborers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The initial checks done for this plan, known as “Operation Worker,” and the correspondence involved, were kept completely under wraps.

This plan was eventually tabled since then Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meier feared it could generate a huge backlash from the German people. In the 1960s Israel was considerably less powerful and secure than it is today, so such bold plans had to be put on hold until later. But it demonstrates that foisting the Arabs on Europe as a form of racial revenge was on the minds of the Jews in Israel from the very beginning.

Demographics have always been at the forefront of Israeli policy, and their control over Western governments has long been used to ensure that Jews remain a demographic majority on their newly seized territory. Meier leveraged Jewish power in Washington to scuttle a 1961 plan spearheaded by President Kennedy to offer resettlement in Israel to the then 1.1 million Palestinian refugees displaced by the 1948 war.

In late 1961, in the wake of President Kennedy’s initiative, Dr. Joseph Johnson, from the Carnegie Endowment, was appointed a special representative to tackle the problem and to work with the parties involved to come up with a solution. The plan he devised − to distribute questionnaires to the Palestinian refugees and permit those who wished to return to Israel, subject to security considerations − stirred deep fears in Jerusalem.

Meir, who was appalled by the idea, wielded all the influence at her command in Washington in order to ensure that the plan met a quick death.

The Clean Break

The entire history of the Arab-Israeli conflict is beyond the scope of this article, but the roots of the current refugee invasion can be traced back to the year 1996 when the so-called “neconservative” movement was formalized with the publication of the now infamous memo “A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm” by several Jewish foreign policy analysts at the Israeli Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies in Washington DC. The authors included well-known Jewish warmonger Richard Perle, and the Jew David Wurmser who would go on to be the Middle-East policy adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney during the George W. Bush administration.

The “clean break” memo recommended that Israel break with its old strategy of using the United States simply for defensive military aid and diplomatic cover, and instead start an aggressive war against the entire Arab world and Iran using the US military as a proxy army. In particular it recommended taking out Iraq and Syria.

Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions.

A year later, in 1997, Jewish-Zionist “intellectuals” William Kristol and Robert Kagan set up the now infamous Project for the New American Century (PNAC) which recommended the United States engage in a massive military buildup to be used for pushing “democracy” around the world. Of the 25 signatories to PNAC’s statement of principles, 15 were Jewish and ten served in the George W. Bush administration, including Deputy Secretary of Defense, Paul Wolfowitz. Richard Perle has also served as chairman of PNAC.

PNAC’s focus was on “regime change” in Iraq, though they acknowledged that without some “catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor” this would be difficult to sell to the American people. That event came on 9/11, and the US subsequently invaded Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003 at the behest of the Jewish-Zionist warmongers in the Bush administration.


Endless War

According to a 2006 interview with retired General Wesley Clark, the decision to invade Iraq was made two weeks after 9/11, and there were even more ambitious plans in the works to invade “seven countries in five years.” Playing into popular conspiracy theories, Clark claimed this strategy was somehow connected to oil. He failed to mention that the plan he described had already been laid out in the “clean break” memo and PNAC policy papers written by various Jewish-Zionist officials in the Bush administration, all of which placed the issue of Israel’s security significantly ahead of oil issues. In fact, oil politics were mainly viewed as an impediment to Israel’s interests due to the strategic leverage oil has offered to Arab countries and Iran.

The issue of oil has always been used to distract Americans from the real reason for their government’s seemingly insane foreign policy in the Middle-East. If the US simply wanted secure access to oil, the last thing it would do would be to start wars and topple governments, thereby creating significant disruptions to world oil markets. Oil is often cited as the motivation for America’s longstanding policy of support for the barbaric regime in Saudi Arabia, making a farce of its claims to care about human rights and democracy. But with the Iraq War, the US showed it is more than willing to take out major oil producing states if Israel requires it. The longstanding friendly relationship between Saudi Arabia and Israel is a far better explanation for the US stance towards that country.

In 2011, civil wars broke out in Syria and Libya, both of which were fomented by the US acting on behalf of Israel. The nauseating refrain of “supporting democracy” has been trotted out by the US for years as a threadbare excuse to arm and fund terrorist militias in Syria to try to remove Syrian President Bashar Assad from power, while pretending to fight against the “Islamic State in Iraq and Syria” (ISIS) terrorist group.

A 2012 email published by Wikileaks from current Biden administration National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan to then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton clearly outlined the US position regarding Islamist terrorist groups. Sullivan made the astounding statement that Al Quaeda, who the US claims perpetrated the 9/11 attacks that killed 3,000 Americans, “is on our side in Syria.”

The “last item” Sullivan mentions, refers to a Reuters report that says this:

AL-ZAWAHIRI URGES MUSLIM SUPPORT FOR OPPOSITION
Al-Qaida leader al-Zawahiri called on Muslims in Turkey and the Middle East to aid rebel forces in their fight against supporters of Syrian President Asad in an interne[sic] video recording. Al-Zawahiri also urged the Syrian people not to rely on the AL, Turkey, or the United States for assistance.

Sullivan’s email puts the lie to all public statements from Washington that the purpose of intervention in Syria is to fight against radical Sunni terrorist groups. The fact that the Jewish-owned US media completely ignored this earth shattering revelation is a testament to its bias and corruption.

The US has also engaged in numerous bombings of Syria over the years, usually at times when the Assad government was poised to win a major battle and take back a chunk of its rightful territory. The continued presence of US troops and mercenaries in Syria, along with funding for Islamist rebel groups and occasional bombing, is meant to prevent Assad from retaking his country. If the US really wanted ISIS defeated, the obvious strategy would be to leave Assad alone to crush them with the assistance of Russia and Iran. This policy would also have the benefit of actually being popular with American citizens, a fact that was cynically exploited by President Trump to win election in 2016.

For its part, Israel has provided medical aid to ISIS and other terrorists fighting Assad and in 2019 Israeli military official Gadi Eisenkot publicly admitted that Israel had been arming and paying monthly salaries to ISIS terrorists.

In 2011 Libyan President Col. Muammar Quadafi was murdered by US backed terrorists after an eight month civil war. That the US was behind this assassination is well known and not controversial. In her role as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton unabashedly celebrated Quadafi’s murder during a 2011 television interview in which she exclaimed with psychotic glee “We came. We Saw. He died.”

Quadafi understood that Israel was behind the Western aggression against his country, and attempted to save himself and his government by bypassing the US and appealing directly to Israel and influential American Jews. According to Israeli sources, in 2011 he sought to plead his case to Israel and to the Israel lobby which controls foreign policy in the US.

…when the Libyan regime was teetering on the brink – due to the uprising and the damage from the UN-imposed Lockerbie sanctions first implemented in 1992 – she added, “Gaddafi desperately made extraordinary overtures to the Jewish lobby in the US and to Israel as well.”

While the Jewish-owned media in the US exclusively focused on alleged “human rights abuses” by Quadafi as the motivation for removing him from power, Israeli strategists have been more honest and realistic. Writing in 2016, Dr. Rafael Olek, a strategic analyst for the Begin–Sadat Center for Strategic Studies in Israel, reiterated Israel’s commitment to its long term strategic goal of removing all oppositional governments no matter the human cost.

With regard to the global aspect, the Libyan issue raises several concerns. Firstly, there are question marks regarding the actual ability to enforce regimes of non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction on rogue states. Secondly, one may ask: would it be better to accept the stable regime of tyrants such as Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein, Assad and the Ayatollah regime in Iran, or should those tyrants be toppled despite the ensuing process where their countries disintegrate, which involves severe violence? As much as we may regret the situation in Syria and Iraq, it seems, at least from the Israeli perspective, that the second option is preferable – it is easier to confine and the situation may stabilize eventually.

Despite the misery and death throughout the Middle-East caused by the Israeli strategy of “regime change,” Israel sees no reason to back off this policy. And why would it? Israel itself has remained remarkably secure throughout the chaos, and has even increased its power and improved its diplomatic position.

The Refugee Crisis

Israel’s wars and interventions in the Middle-East, working through its US proxy, were the direct catalyst for the European refugee crisis which boiled over in 2015 and has lead to violence, terrorism, rape and political repression against native Europeans. The two major points of entry for refugees and migrants to Europe are Greece and Italy.

The US/Israeli orchestrated fall of Qaddafi in 2011 opened up a major route for refugees from the Middle-East and Africa to flow into Europe. According to the Washington Post 400,000 migrants from the Middle-East and Africa flowed into Italy from Libya between 2014 and 2017 due to the overthrow of Qaddafi.

Since the collapse of Moammar Gaddafi’s regime in Libya, the number of migrants crossing the Mediterranean has soared, as people have taken advantage of a vacuum of authority to set sail from the country’s northern coast. A network of human smugglers who facilitate the traffic has expanded from the tip of North Africa down to countries such as Niger and Sudan. Contacts for smugglers circulate on Facebook and WhatsApp in major cities across Africa. Since 2014, more than 400,000 migrants and refugees have crossed the Mediterranean from Libya to Italy.

This was a reversal of what had been a successful joint effort between Qaddafi and Europe to block migrants from reaching European shores. In 2004, Qaddafi began offering to control refugee flows as an incentive for normalization agreements with European states. In 2010 he prophetically stated that Europe would turn black without his assistance.

Back to 2004, Qaddafi began making deals with individual European states to control the tide of migrants. In August 2010, he visited his friend Silvio Berlusconi, then president of Italy, in Rome and said Europe would turn “black” without his help.

“Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in,” Qaddafi said. “What will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans … we don’t know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions.”

These deals were a success. With the help of Qaddafi, the flow of migrants and refugees into Italy was drastically cut in 2009.

In June 2009, he signed a “friendship” agreement with Italy that involved joint naval patrols against migrants and Italy handing over migrants captured en route to Europe to Libya, no questions asked. The number of Africans caught trying to illegally enter Italy fell by more than 75 percent that year.

This mutually beneficial arrangement between Italy and Libya was destroyed by Israel and the US, resulting in Quadafi’s morbid prediction coming true in 2015.

The Italian government has attempted to revive agreements with Libya in recent years to stem the tide of migrants. These attempts have been met with legal challenges. The British NGO Global Legal Action Network (GLAN) filed a suit against Italy in the European Court in 2017, alleging human rights abuses. GLAN’s legal adviser is Itammar Mann, a Jewish Israeli legal professor that teaches “refugee law” in Haifa, Israel.

There are about 6.6 million refugees from the Syrian civil war worldwide, one million of which are in Europe. The peak years for refugee arrival in Europe were 2015-2017 when about 900,000 Syrians entered, mainly through Greece. The displacement of the Syrian people serves a strategic goal for Israel by denying the Assad government of both human capital and potential recruits for its military. According to Pew Research, a disproportionate number of refugees in Europe are military aged men.

IsraAID workers help to land a migrant boat in Greece.
Israel and Jewish-run NGOs in the West are the main facilitators of the movement and resettlement of Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi and Afghani refugees in Europe. All four countries have been destabilized through war and sanctions by Israel and the US. IsraAID, the Israeli refugee agency, has operated the refugee centers on the Greek Island of Lesbos since 2015.

Greek refugee aid centers are mainly operated by Israelis; in Lesbos there is an Israeli school for Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi and Afghan refugees; and it is all part of a joint plan to revolutionize the concept of ‘Tikkun Olam’ and Jewish volunteering around the world.

Israeli reporter Liad Osmo quoted a Syrian refugee identified as “H., aged 20, from Aleppo” arriving on Lesbos in 2019.

“My whole life, all through my childhood in Syrian schools, I was taught that the Israelis are the enemy, and then the first thing I see when I approach the Greek coast is the Star of David on the shirts of Israelis who reach out and place me on the ground.”

Osmo goes on to say that the program to resettle refugees in Western countries will reach all over the world and involve several other Jewish agencies. This is made possible by a $66 million dollar investment from the State of Israel.

The concept of working to build a better world is now being adopted by a major Jewish organization in conjunction with the State of Israel…

The Jewish Agency is now working with the Mosaic United organization on a joint project that is expected to dramatically increase the number of young Jews involved in giving back to their local community. To American Jews, this is known as Tikkun Olam – or healing the world. This Jewish concept became a central tenet among the fourth generation descendants of Jewish immigrants to the United States.

The projects will be implemented all over the world – from Puerto Rico and Greece to Nepal, Mexico, India and Ethiopia through organizations such as IsraAID, Project TEN, Tevel B’Tzedek and more…

“For the most part, the only thing that makes Jewish students around the world think about their Jewish identity is when there is a BDS (the anti-Israel boycott, divestment and sanctions movement) demonstration on campus, or an anti-Semitic event somewhere around the world,” says Rabbi Benji Levy, CEO of Mosaic United. “Such incidents distance them from the desire to be Jewish or associated with Israel.”

Levy says the project was adopted by the Israeli government several years ago, under the auspices of the Ministry of Diaspora Affairs. “The government will invest $66 million, which is a third of the budget,” he says.

Rabbi Benji Levy welcomes Israel’s enemies to the Greek island of Lesbos.
Germany has taken on far more refugees of Jewish conflicts than any other European state. Against the will of the German people, Angela Merkel famously promised to take in 500,000 refugees per year in 2015. Israel’s footprint can be felt in Germany as well, where Israeli NGOs provide Arabic speakers with language lessons and find them work opportunities.

In 2018 Merkel presented IsraAID with an award for their work on integrating Arabic speakers into Germany. On their website, IsraAID boasts of the extensive programs they have set up in Germany to facilitate the integration of refugees, while leaving out any mention of the Jewish state’s responsibility for the crisis in the first place.

IsraAID has been operating in Germany since 2015, when one million asylum seekers and refugees reached the country, most fleeing the brutality of the Syrian civil war and the threat of ISIS in Iraq and Syria… IsraAID Germany’s programs include refugee youth leadership groups, post-trauma psychosocial support for children using expressive arts therapy, and a special program supporting survivors of the Yazidi genocide. IsraAID’s team in Germany is a multicultural mosaic of Arabic-, Hebrew-, German- and English-speaking psychologists, social workers, art therapists and educators. They utilize their international experience and intercultural approach to promote the sustainable well-being and integration of refugees in Germany.

…IsraAID’s global response includes sustainable programs to build resilience, provide education, combat gender-based violence, advance child protection, improve sanitation and offer livelihood opportunities. Since the height of the Syrian refugee crisis in 2015, IsraAID has provided medical, psychosocial and educational support to over 100,000 refugees in Greece and Germany alone.

Many refugees fleeing war and persecution in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and Syria for countries like Germany enter Europe through Greece. In Lesbos, the Greek island where many refugees first arrive after a harrowing sea journey from Turkey, IsraAID provides medical care to new arrivals on the shoreline and operates the School of Peace, the only institution offering mother-tongue education in Arabic, Congolese French, Farsi and Kurdish, with more than 200 students every week.

…Through our work with IsraAID, we have seen the power and potential of the refugees we work with as they write a new story for themselves and their communities. It is a story of learning new languages, of adjusting to new surroundings. It is 500 people, Arabic-, Kurdish-, Farsi- and French-speaking Muslims and Christians, celebrating Eid-al-Fitr in a Greek school run by an Israeli humanitarian aid organization.

Israel gushes with humanitarian rhetoric when talking about hosting an Eid-al-Fitr celebration in Europe for Muslims fleeing Zionist wars, but such a celebration is totally unthinkable in Israel. In 2021 the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spent Eid-al-Fitr bombing Palestinian civilians in Gaza. The previous day, fanatical Jews were recorded dancing in Jerusalem because they thought one of Islam’s holiest mosques was on fire.

Any nervousness expressed by Jews over the influx of foreigners into Europe has revolved solely around the potential negative impact on European Jews. The negative impact on native Europeans is only considered through the danger, from the Jewish perspective, of galvanizing nationalist opposition.

In a paper for the liberal Brookings Institution in 2015 Daniel Byman, professor of Jewish Civilization at Georgetown University in Washington DC, said that the solution to this problem was long term integration of the refugee populations in Europe.

If the refugees are treated as a short-term humanitarian problem rather than as a long-term integration challenge, then we are likely to see this problem worsen. Radicals will be among those who provide the religious, educational, and social support for the refugees – creating a problem where none existed. Indeed, the refugees need a comprehensive and long-term package that includes political rights, educational support, and economic assistance as well as immediate humanitarian aid, particularly if they are admitted in large numbers. If they cannot be integrated into local communities, then they risk perpetuating, or even exacerbating, the tensions between Muslim and non-Muslim communities in Europe.

The influx of refugees and migrants into Europe has slowed since 2018, with several European countries insisting they can take no more. The focus has shifted from facilitating new arrivals to making sure that those that have landed in Europe stay permanently. Last year the European Union Court ruled that men avoiding military service in Syria must be granted asylum and cannot be deported back to Syria. This ruling only benefits Israel, while harming Europeans who wish to be rid of young male refugees and the associated problems of violence, rape and social disruption they bring with them.

Conclusion

There is much more to this crisis than can be covered here, but everywhere you look, you can see the footprint of Israel, Jewish organizations and Jewish activists. Whether on the foreign policy front in urging the United States to engage in more war, or on the “humanitarian” front in using NGOs to facilitate refugee movement and permanently resettle Arabs, Africans and Iranians in Europe.

Nationalist activists in America and Europe must confront this reality head on. We must resist calls from shills and right wing Jewish organizations that try to use the natural resentment of Islam created by the migrant crisis to whip up support for Zionist aggression against the Syrian, Iranian and Palestinian people. Such conflicts will only result in more misery and more refugees flowing into Europe, where Israeli and Jewish NGOs will be waiting to welcome them, using the language of humanitarianism to turn the West into a dumping ground for people displaced by Jewish wars.

Staying silent on matters relating to the Middle-East conflict is not an option. The conflict in the Middle-East is directly related to the future of Europe and America. Silence is equivalent to support for the status quo, which only favors Israel.

Both the right and left heads of the Zionist serpent must be severed. Arab and Muslim migrants in Europe and America must be returned to their homelands where they can live in peace and security, free from Zionist aggression. European and American nationalists must work together to dismantle Zionist power structures in our native countries and to build a just and peaceful world, free of Jewish wars and population displacements.
LOL I forgot my previous rant on this I copied out of another thread, but I was right so here it is again:
One thing this excellent article didn't mention: The jews also make extra money in porno exploiting this situation with everything from interracial gangbang, rape, bdsm, bestiality, etc porn, while simultaneously promoting both racial hatred, racemixing, and destruction of the ruined nations' populations traditional values simultaneously. This is a fact you can confirm easily with a little due diligence on the jewish porn peddlers and their agenda. Israel even broadcasts porno illegally into Palestinian family homes that they're terrorizing as a psyop. These f***ing zionist and yid scum are complete utter filth. The black nationalists like Farrakhan are right about them, the white nationalists like David Duke are right about them, and the Middle Easterners and Jihadis are right about them. Now China is on to what their f***ing game is too, and Chinese state media just called that f***ing bloodsucking jew rat cockroach George Soros a "global economic terrorist," "the most evil man in the world," and "the son of Satan." :D
Yeah, that's right jews, "antisemitism" is the completely groundless and irrational "hatred of jews" inherent in the efective DNA of all non-jews all over the world throughout history. :roll:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”