Detroit news anchor murdered

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Detroit news anchor murdered

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 29th, 2022, 1:06 pm
I've never been bothered enough to look into this kind of thing.
It shows.
Seems like what you're suggesting is looking into reasons to hate someone.
Acknowledging others are different from you means you have to hate them? That seems like a very hateful ideology you have.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote: ↑Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:08 am
Why do you hate black people so much?
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 29th, 2022, 12:58 pm
Hey, Cornfed. Do you reckon with the rise of the woke dystopia that if Hollywood ever made a movie about your life it would be like this?
A story of Cornfed's life starring Idris Elba as Cornfed
Cornfed's nightmare: Louis Armstrong appears from his grave and is singing to him... :lol:

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

That was interesting about the background you gave on Kemp, I had no idea.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 29th, 2022, 5:59 am
Okay let's demystify Nigeria first.

Nigeria has a high GDP for Africa because of their oil reserves and their rapport with the IMF.
I believe there was a big ordeal in southern Nigeria years ago when "they" (the globalists) tried to burn down
all of Shell's oil infrastructure. I think that was a globalist/Zionistic/nihilistic-indifferent way to try to undermine
Nigeria;that I believe. Doesn't mean I like them. Truth is the truth.

Yeah there's a YouTube video demonstrating how Obama had gone to Africa to try to passively coerce
some of their leaders to accept LGBTQIA+ and some were nicer than others, but no means no
was the unanimous verdict of course! :) :) :)
Yes, most of what you said there is the same as I had heard or read about, particularly with Nigeria, and also Obama visiting to push for globohomo, but being turned down by a number of based African leaders (the presidents of Uganda and Kenya, and I think maybe others).

I might remember some details wrong because it was from an interview, but I heard originally Nigeria was trying to lean on their ample oil reserves alone and keep the IMF out, but then some very suspicious skullduggery took place (I think maybe even an assassination), but my memory is hazy on details so I might be mistaken.
But a book called "New Confessions of an Economic Hitman" was put out with a guy who used to undermine economies of developing economies and I think it might have documented some of this stuff about Nigeria, and many other places.

As for the based Ugandan homophobia, I dug up a little info on their Anti-Homosexuality Act aka "Kill the Gays Bill" but I'll post it in the other thread I made awhile ago about countries resisting globohomo instead of in here....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@WilliamSmith, okay cool. I look forward to that thread; thank you responding to my post here.