Are you modern scum?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Are you modern scum?

Yes
22%
No
78%

Total votes: 9
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are you modern scum?

Post by fschmidt »

If you don't reject modern culture then you are modern scum. If you do reject modern culture then what alternative are you? I am Arkian.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Are you modern scum?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:30 pm
If you don't reject modern culture then you are modern scum. If you do reject modern culture then what alternative are you? I am Arkian.
I will vote yes. I'm undoubtedly modern scum and should be exterminated. :P
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:
If you do reject modern culture then what alternative are you?
I have been researching Mennonite churches in my local area in Western Europe. If I cannot find a good one nearby I'm seriously considering Islam.
fschmidt wrote:
I I am Arkian.
I passed the Bible test but will have to try to "Go" game. I hope you'll manage to get your little community on non-trash people off the ground. Will you be arranging marriages for your offspring? I think any good traditional society should stimulate arranged marriages with the offspring of other group members. Keep the sanity in and the modernity out.

Good luck! Hope you attract many members. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I've been part of the forum long enough that @fschmidt can probably answer himself what i am.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Modern day society puts everyone against each other.

Modern day society breeds hate, greed, selfishness, nastiness.

Modern day society is evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

No I consider myself very old fashioned. I behave more like somebody from Renaissance Europe then somebody in this time period.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:50 pm
fschmidt wrote:
I I am Arkian.
I passed the Bible test but will have to try to "Go" game. I hope you'll manage to get your little community on non-trash people off the ground. Will you be arranging marriages for your offspring? I think any good traditional society should stimulate arranged marriages with the offspring of other group members. Keep the sanity in and the modernity out.

Good luck! Hope you attract many members. :D
Thanks. I won't worry about arranging marriages yet, the main thing is just to get it off the ground. And I need to move for that, so moving is the first step.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 2:11 pm
Modern day society puts everyone against each other.

Modern day society breeds hate, greed, selfishness, nastiness.

Modern day society is evil.
So which alternative do you pick?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 3:42 pm
No I consider myself very old fashioned. I behave more like somebody from Renaissance Europe then somebody in this time period.
I forgot if I asked this before, but what kind of church do you attend? The past is gone. You need to belong to some kind of group that rejects modern culture to prevent your descendants from becoming modern scum.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Its human nature
Everyone is scum
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 3:07 pm
Its human nature
Everyone is scum
In that case you should have voted "Yes".
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 1:13 pm
So which alternative do you pick?
I choose to live outside the matrix in Asia. f**k America. It's the most evil country in the history of the world.

America will lie to you, take your soul away from you, and you will never know what happiness and love is because aside from your own family, there is zero happiness and zero love in America.

They stole the land from the Native Indians who were already here. It was their sacred land and the white people stole it just like white people steal everything.

The enslaved people in another continent, literally took them away from their families and homes, and put them on boats where their new reality would now be TOTAL HELL in another land not their own.

This was all done by white people.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 1:15 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 3:42 pm
I forgot if I asked this before, but what kind of church do you attend? The past is gone. You need to belong to some kind of group that rejects modern culture to prevent your descendants from becoming modern scum.
At the moment I am not going to church, I know I should. I'm mostly leaning towards the Catholic church, especially since both of my best friends are Catholic and all the girls I've dated except for my girlfriend now have been Catholic. My girlfriend now is Episcopalian though so, kind of Catholic lol.

My girlfriend thinks some of the people she knew from church were degenerates too but that going to church definitely helped shelter her from a lot of modern culture. I think traditional parents need to explain more of the "why" to kids better. I notice, and my own parents were like this up until college or so. Very few conservative parents really explain why degenerate behavior is bad. There's just kind of an assumption that you will know its bad, but given how many people don't realize its bad and think their parents are just old fashioned foggies for telling them not to have hookups, I think kids need to hear more of a logical explanation behind all the traditional values and why it works.

I'm pretty sure my kids will not become modern scum. It literally goes against my family's genetics. Almost every single person in my extended family is conservative. Everybody on my dad's side is conservative, literally everyone. On my mom's side, we have three liberals and nine conservatives. In my immediate family, both my brother and my sister are conservative. Most people in my family are not necessarily hardline traditionalists. Most of them are mainstream conservatives, but we have some hardline traditionalists as well.

My plan is to try and find wives for my best friends so that we can have our kids be friends with one another. All of us are radical traditionalists and intend to teach those values to our kids. If my kids grow up having both friends and family with similar values then I think they will reject modern culture.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I hate this country and 99% of the people in it. You're all a bunch of nasty, greedy, vile, selfish, spiteful, hateful people. You are ALL literally human trash. You are garbage to be thrown away. Trash on the street is more useful than you.

NASTY LITTLE RATSHITS

NASTY LITTLE RATSHITS

NASTY LITTLE RATSHITS

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
Hahah, @Outcast9428 here's an example of how you shouldn't take voluntary-response based surveys too seriously. What's to stop "degenerates" such as @CaptainSkelebob and myself from voting "no," eh "fella?" :o
But... I also voted "no."

Sure, I reject Weimar 2.0 "modern culture," globohomo, etc.
I want to be a part of a nation, or at least a respectful foreign guest in a nation, that protects basic healthy families and protects the children.

Like I posted here: viewtopic.php?p=390037#p390037

Stating the based common sense (which should be dead-obvious, but apparently not to "liberals" in subverted nations run by satan worshipping sexually perverted satanic jews):
"The family is the strength of a nation. If their family is destroyed, then the nation is destroyed. So we don't want to open doors for our nation to be destroyed."
(Wow, what a radical concept for judaized "Westerners" to grasp!! :o :shock: )

As for me.............

Am I really that bad??
Am I (as @Cornfed has said), a "Radical feminist" because I like giving women orgasms?? :? (But Outcast and @MrMan like giving their women orgasms too... at least when MrMan isn't too busy with the higher-priority goal of worshipping the satanic pedophile jews who hate jesus and are behind globohomo, communism, etc)

Am I a "degenerate" for noticing almost all tradcon marriages I've ever seen tend to fail dismally and lead to unhappy miserable frustrated lost people, and therefore preferring FWB girlfriends?!?

What alternative am I, though? Hmm...

I'm still working on the time to respond to the interesting ideas @fschmidt put out in his Arkianism prospectus in detail (which I think shares a lot of my own views in some respects, despite my having a radically different lifestyle and preferences in which groups of people I personally want to band together with), but....

That's why I actually voted "No" that I'm not "modern scum." FYI. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/