Squirrel analogy

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

should grey squirrels f**k off back to their own country

Yes. They are smelly and stupid and belonging in ongo bongo land
33%
No. I hate my culture and think it deserves to be ruined by these grey squirrels and their smelly curry fur
67%

Total votes: 3
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Squirrel analogy

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Remember red squirrels fellas???
Native squirrels of the uk
Then guess what happened
The grey squirrels came over on their banana boats and invaded the native homeland of the red squirrels
Then what happened
Grey squirrels took all the fuckin nuts and murdered the red squirrels
Eh?!
This ringing any bells to all those f***ing idiots who think imigratuon is a good ting???
There is a clear analogy here fellas
Pay close attention
Its BS fellas!!!
Who are the Red squirrels???
Who are the dirty grey squirrels who smell like f***ing curry and come over to kill the red squirrels with there evil red eyes and smelly grey squirrel fur and their dumb sky fairy religions
We need to make a stand against these ppl who are invading our land and destroying our culture
Eh?? Fellas??
Eh??
One thing I actually agree with lego head @Cornfed about is that these sandbabys and negros all need to fk off back to ongo bongo land and throw bananas and shite at each other in their own dog shit countrys....
Ppl who have no patriotism for there own cuntry are morons who are brainwashed by this leftist and Marxist notion that we are all the same
One planet and all that gay shit!!!
f**k off!!!
Should grey squirrels f**k off back to there own country

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Squirrel analogy

Post by WilliamSmith »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 11:34 am
Then guess what happened
The grey squirrels came over on their banana boats and invaded the native homeland of the red squirrels
Then what happened
Eh?!
This ringing any bells to all those f***ing idiots who think imigratuon is a good ting???
Pay close attention
Its BS fellas!!!
Who are the dirty grey squirrels who smell like f***ing curry and come over to kill the red squirrels with there evil red eyes and smelly grey squirrel fur and their dumb sky fairy religions
We need to make a stand against these ppl who are invading our land and destroying our culture
Eh?? Fellas??
Eh??
One thing I actually agree with lego head @Cornfed about is that these sandbabys and negros all need to fk off back to ongo bongo land and throw bananas and shite at each other in their own dog shit countrys....
Ppl who have no patriotism for there own cuntry are morons who are brainwashed by this leftist and Marxist notion that we are all the same
f**k off!!!
Guys, where are the rest of you on this poll? I only just saw it, but only 2 of us voted so far! Come on, this is important stuff, !@#$!!!
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@Tsar
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
Cast your votes!

Don't let silly posturing trolls like MouseSTD distract with their larping bullshit about supposedly boxing with Cornfed in Prague! (And imagine my surprise when MouseSTD said he'd need a "long timeframe" to actually make the match happen! :roll: )

But nevermind that: Like I said, do not let that BS distract you from more pressing issues like voting in this poll!!

I voted:
No. I hate my culture and think it deserves to be ruined by these grey squirrels and their smelly curry fur
But that's because my home country is the jewnited states which is run by satanic jews who have turned it from what was once a potentially worthwhile constitutional republic into an evil subverted Anal Empire exporting warfare, ruin, perversion and evil across the globe, while turning the domestic scene into an impoverished drug-addicted new Sodom and Gomorrah Weimar 2.0 shithole wallowing in sexual depravity and insanity (which is all anyone ought to expect from a country run by jews)..... Therefore, the more grey squirrels come in here and take all the fuckin nuts and wipe out the jews, homosexuals, SJWs, etc., here, the better.

But once I finalize my decision on which specific country to get citizenship then his unhappy situation is reversed, because then I'll be "Happier Abroad" and the jewnited states won't be "my culture" anymore!

At that point, grey squirrels are no longer welcome, and my answer becomes the opposite: GTFO and keep your hands off our nuts you invasive bushy tailed little bastards!!
I'll say it again: Satan-worshipping sexually perverted jews, faggots, trannies and grey squirrels: Stay the !@#$ away from beautiful black African and island countries, where the abomination of homosexuality is still properly illegal and glorious homophobia is deeply entrenched at the populist level (as it should be)!
Faggots, tannies, ladyboys, grey squirrels and jews can all !#$ off, since they all belong in festering dirty pits of judaized filth and faggotry such as israel, jewnited states, france, and the other countries I listed over in the "countries with least jewish influence" thread:
viewtopic.php?p=370919#p370919

@MrMan, what's your position on this issue?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 8:54 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 11:34 am
Then guess what happened
Then what happened
Eh?!
Pay close attention
Its BS fellas!!!
Eh?? Fellas??
Eh??
f**k off!!!
Guys, where are the rest of you on this poll? I only just saw it, but only 2 of us voted so far! Come on, this is important stuff, !@#$!!!
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@Tsar
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
Cast your votes!

Don't let silly posturing trolls like MouseSTD distract with their larping bullshit about supposedly boxing with Cornfed in Prague! (And imagine my surprise when MouseSTD said he'd need a "long timeframe" to actually make the match happen! :roll: )

But nevermind that: Like I said, do not let that BS distract you from more pressing issues like voting in this poll!!

I voted:
But that's because my home country is the jewnited states which is run by satanic jews who have turned it from what was once a potentially worthwhile constitutional republic into an evil subverted Anal Empire exporting warfare, ruin, perversion and evil across the globe, while turning the domestic scene into an impoverished drug-addicted new Sodom and Gomorrah Weimar 2.0 shithole wallowing in sexual depravity and insanity (which is all anyone ought to expect from a country run by jews)..... Therefore, the more grey squirrels come in here and take all the fuckin nuts and wipe out the jews, homosexuals, SJWs, etc., here, the better.

But once I finalize my decision on which specific country to get citizenship then his unhappy situation is reversed, because then I'll be "Happier Abroad" and the jewnited states won't be "my culture" anymore!

At that point, grey squirrels are no longer welcome, and my answer becomes the opposite: GTFO and keep your hands off our nuts you invasive bushy tailed little bastards!!
I'll say it again: Satan-worshipping sexually perverted jews, faggots, trannies and grey squirrels: Stay the !@#$ away from beautiful black African and island countries, where the abomination of homosexuality is still properly illegal and glorious homophobia is deeply entrenched at the populist level (as it should be)!
Faggots, tannies, ladyboys, grey squirrels and jews can all !#$ off, since they all belong in festering dirty pits of judaized filth and faggotry such as israel, jewnited states, france, and the other countries I listed over in the "countries with least jewish influence" thread:
viewtopic.php?p=370919#p370919

@MrMan, what's your position on this issue?
I also voted no. I don't think grey squirrels are the issue. In a lot of cases to do with immigration it's because red squirrels dropped democracy bombs on the grey squirrels native country and now the grey squirrels came to the UK.

Personally, I like curry anyway. So I don't see what @CaptainSkelebobs issue is. Besides, he's probably not a true British denizen anyway. Since Anglo Saxons were foreign Invaders who came to Briton and killed most, if not all of the locals. You could also be a descendent of a foreigner, Captain :lol:

Why is he so upset, anyway? We all know how CaptainSkelebob likes a bushy tail and a pair of nuts :lol:
Don't worry, Captain. "We're only banter" :mrgreen:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@WilliamSmith and @Pixel--Dude
Immigration is the single biggest issue we face
These raghead pedo worshipping gaylords are coming to advanced western countrys and trying to introduce sharia lore fellas!!!
They smell of curry and even they cant stand the sight of their own women
Thats why they make them dress up as ninjas
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I would rather not have squirrels of any color in my house.