How Is Anybody Stupid Enough to Believe that Black People's Problems Are White People's Fault?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

How Is Anybody Stupid Enough to Believe that Black People's Problems Are White People's Fault?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Image sums it up perfectly...

The only country this image forgot to mention is South Africa... White people handed Blacks their own Wakanda, all the infrastructure, policies, and economy was built there already... All they had to do was just maintain what White people built, and they couldn't even do that. Yet there are still so many morons blaming European colonialism and slavery for why every country and city on Earth run by Black people is an absolute disaster.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: How is Anybody Stupid Enough To Believe That Black People's Problems Are White People's Fault?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

No country has ideal living conditions. Technological advancements do not always equate to happiness and decent standards of living. Look how many people on this very site embrace the Happierabroad philosophy now and want to escape the dystopia of America. There are always problems. But to say colonialism rescued these foreign countries and made everything better is just ignorant and naive as f**k. The Romans did the same thing. They brought many countries better sanitation and all the rest of it, but you condemn the Roman Empire as barbaric. :roll:

You still haven't learned anything at all about nuances, have you?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: How is Anybody Stupid Enough To Believe That Black People's Problems Are White People's Fault?

Post by galii »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 11:42 pm

The only country this image forgot to mention is South Africa... White people handed Blacks their own Wakanda, all the infrastructure, policies, and economy was built there already... All they had to do was just maintain what White people built, and they couldn't even do that. Yet there are still so many morons blaming European colonialism and slavery for why every country and city on Earth run by Black people is an absolute disaster.
To give some balance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1XQnCBY3U4
Top 10 beautiful modern African city skylines 2022 (skyscrapers) Nairobi | Dar Es Salaam | Lagos
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Humans are responsible for the black problem for providing the technology for them to overbreed and playing along with the running gag of them pretending to be human.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Maybe one day one of the famous high IQ Nigerians coming to the US will get one. At the moment there is not a black person who got the nobel prize in science.

6 Persons won it from Latinamerica.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 1:51 am
No country has ideal living conditions. Technological advancements do not always equate to happiness and decent standards of living. Look how many people on this very site embrace the Happierabroad philosophy now and want to escape the dystopia of America. There are always problems. But to say colonialism rescued these foreign countries and made everything better is just ignorant and naive as f**k. The Romans did the same thing. They brought many countries better sanitation and all the rest of it, but you condemn the Roman Empire as barbaric. :roll:

I do think that the Romans were barbaric, but I don’t believe their enemies were necessarily any better. There is evidence the Carthaginians practiced human sacrifice. They definitely performed animal sacrifices. The Huns were mass murderers who slaughtered dozens of cities full of people and thought nothing of killing their own family members for the sake of power.

I don’t view the Roman Empire as uniquely evil. I just think that virtually all societies in the pre-Christian era of humanity were extremely savage and violent except for the Athenians in Greece. Even the Athenians however had normalized slavery, animal sacrifice, and committed mass murder in order to keep conquered cities in line during the Peloponnesian war.

Christianity ended slavery, ended animal sacrifice, made mass murder during warfare much more uncommon then before, stigmatized mass rape which used to be considered an inevitable aspect of war, taught people to care about what’s right and wrong and not to simply admire people who have power because they have power but rather to admire what’s right.

The Europeans didn’t just bring technology and improved living standards to Africa. They also brought human rights to Africa. Human life was cheap and people thought nothing of murdering their own tribespeople if somebody died of an illness because the Africans believed that disease was the result of witchcraft. Yes I know the Europeans believed in witchcraft too at certain points but not to the same severity. In Africa, almost every time somebody died of an illness, somebody in the tribe got accused of witchcraft and was killed. Sometimes it was multiple people accused and there was no effort at all put into figuring out if they were guilty or not. An accusation of witchcraft from anyone, even if it’s just someone you had an argument with who still holds a grudge against you for it, was a death sentence.

This is just scratching the surface of what a nightmare Africa was before the Europeans brought relative civilization to the continent.

This is why people need to have higher IQs and why the intelligent look down on low IQ people so much because stupidity is really dangerous and widespread stupidity in a society can make life unlivable and extremely dangerous. Low IQ people cannot synthesize coherent moral values as well as more intelligent people can which is why they are much more prone to violence.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

I'm not sure why this has to be a race thing in the first place. White people may have colonized and enslaved Africans but didn't Arabs do the same thing? And I never hear anyone crying about the Arabs even though they were arguably far more cruel. I am so tired of viewing the world through this ridiculous America-centric view of black people versus white people... so tiresome.

Black people's problems aren't "white people's fault" it's a nonsense argument to begin with. Yes, things are nuanced. No, there isn't one "perpetrator", one "guilty party" we can all point fingers at. Or maybe there is. We can just say it's "the Jews" and call it a day. That way, everyone wins. Whites win, blacks win, Arabs, everyone is happy. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 17th, 2023, 12:00 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I'm not sure why this has to be a race thing in the first place. White people may have colonized and enslaved Africans but didn't Arabs do the same thing? And I never hear anyone crying about the Arabs even though they were arguably far more cruel. I am so tired of viewing the world through this ridiculous America-centric view of black people versus white people... so tiresome.

Black people's problems aren't "white people's fault" it's a nonsense argument to begin with. Yes, things are nuanced. No, there isn't one "perpetrator", one "guilty party" we can all point fingers at. Or maybe there is. We can just say it's "the Jews" and call it a day. That way, everyone wins. Whites win, blacks win, Arabs, everyone is happy. :lol:
Arabs didn't just do the same thing in the past, they are currently still doing it in some countries like in Libya...

The media covers it some, but nobody is giving all Arab people grief about it. This racial grievance complex that so many people have in America is ridiculous and built on nothing but pure lies. White people are easily the least racist people on Earth.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Arabs didn't just do the same thing in the past, they are currently still doing it in some countries like in Libya...

The media covers it some, but nobody is giving all Arab people grief about it. This racial grievance complex that so many people have in America is ridiculous and built on nothing but pure lies. White people are easily the least racist people on Earth.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 7:49 am
Maybe one day one of the famous high IQ Nigerians coming to the US will get one. At the moment there is not a black person who got the nobel prize in science.

6 Persons won it from Latinamerica.
How come liberals don't force them to give a Nobel Prize to a black person?

Is there such a thing as a black computer whiz? In the movies they always show black inventors and black computer whizes that invent things, such as time machines, like in the Netflix series "Timeless". But do black computer whizes in real life?

It's like how they always show female military generals in the movies, including in the new Avatar movie. But no such thing exists in real life right, because women aren't suited to command armies, it's totally contrary to their nature.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Then what is the cause of black people's problems then? Is it their own DNA and genetic nature? Or is it an external group or cause? What is the official explanation? White people?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 17th, 2023, 5:52 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Without the West there would probably be open slave markets in the Arab and Afrikan world. The West forced to abolish slavery in these countries. Islam has no problems with slavery.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

galii wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 6:57 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 17th, 2023, 5:52 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Without the West there would probably be open slave markets in the Arab and Afrikan world. The West forced to abolish slavery in these countries. Islam has no problems with slavery.
Something that needs to be force fed to the dumb faggot liberal whites.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: How Is Anybody Stupid Enough to Believe that Black People's Problems Are White People's Fault?

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 11:42 pm

Sometimes the things that are incredibly obvious to some people are not so obvious to others. And other lies for their agenda, and others lie to themselves, believing the BS that the only difference between races is melanin levels. To me it’s 100% obvious that blacks create third world crime ridden, piss hole dumps wherever they go, with perhaps few exceptions. Whether they were colonized at some point or not the end result is the same-shithole. This is INCREDIBLY obvious. You have the giant African continent with numerous countries, all third and second world shitholes. Then the whites come along and turn south africa into an amazing 1st world country. Once the blacks took charge they started running it into the ground. Same thing with the black nations in the Caribbean. Same thing with black communities all over the U.S. and now Europe. But it’s never their fault according to the woketards. Good news is I see a lot more people realizing this these days, and saying some pretty politically incorrect things about the dindu nuffin race. Bad news is it’s pretty much too late to do anything about what’s going on in Western countries.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: How Is Anybody Stupid Enough to Believe that Black People's Problems Are White People's Fault?

Post by 69ixine »

it's because We are a different species.We are like a hanuman hybrid of a little bit of man(0001%) and ape(Homo Erectus).

maybe due to genetic engineering by aliens.

we have a different ancestral paternal line than humans too.

we descend paternally from the standing retarded lazy ape homo erectus and ghost monkey dna.

see the looksmax thread i linked to in my post on here.

Black supremacy,feminism and transgender are all inversions of the truth and thus clown world.

in clown americans trust.

pig-human hybrids exist and you can see them yourself on youtube.this is not far fetched.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts