Liberal females are insane

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Liberal females are insane

Post by Cornfed »

According to the article, most of them have literally been diagnosed with a mental illness. This makes sense since, as Ed Dutton would say, liberalism is evolutionally maladaptive, is therefore likely to be found in people with a high mutational load and therefore would be expected to be co-morbid with all manner of other disorders

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/over- ... -condition
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Liberal females are insane

Post by Yohan »

I am surprised to read there are only 50 % and only white women up to 30 years old in USA, really so few?

I think there are many more - maybe 80 percent of all women living in pro-feminist countries - regardless their race, looks and age - have some damage in their brain. Just my estimate. Many of them are dreaming they are entitlement princesses and the state, all major companies and all men should serve them, others are plainly lazy, stupid and acting with the slogan 'my body is all what I have'...
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

This western women mental illness is all planned I'm sure.
It's all about slowing population growth, and making money of course.
The NWO wants less people and more money, and this gets them that.
They don't care about most people and want them gone asap.
Wars are of course the main way to get rid of people.
WW1 and WW2 got rid of many people, but not enough.
Then the baby boom happened and the NWO didn't like this, so they came up with the pill.
But that still wasn't enough to slow down the growth, so they came up with feminism with the help of the CIA.
Make men and women enemies so they have far less kids, so it slows population growth even more.
Put women through college, so it makes higher education lots of money and makes banks more money with student loan interest.
After college, put women to work so they have less kids, and it also taxes them so governments make more money.
If they have kids and split up, make no fault divorce the norm and give women custody almost always.
Doesn't matter that fatherless homes are very bad for children, and often makes them future deadbeats and criminals.
If they are criminals, lock them up, because it makes the prisons lots of money and prisons are big business in the USA.
If you have to lock up women, do it for much less time than men, because they can't raise future criminals and spend money in prison.
Direct most child support and alimony money to women so they can spend it and keep the economy going.
Market products towards women and charge more for them with the pink tax.
If this life depresses women, give them drugs to make them happy, and this makes big pharma lots of money.
If they become addicted to the drugs, that's great because they keep having to take and pay for them!
If they die from drug overdoses, you can't sue big pharma anymore since 1986, so they are off the hook.
If women don't have enough money, loan them more, and charge them interest, so the big banks make even more money.
Women hold 2/3rds of debt in the USA now I think.
This insanity is the norm in the anglosphere, and most take it for granted.
I hope I'm alive to hopefully see the end of this madness and things improve.
They of course might not improve and get even worse before they get better, if they ever get better.

I'm convinced this is the basic social engineering that started in the 1960's in the USA and spread to the anglosphere and beyond.
Who knows what other sick stuff they came up with or will, but this has been the norm and is utter insanity.
What other stuff they've done did I miss?
I'm sure pro sports is on it somewhere, since it often has a lot of criminal players raised by fat ass single mums whose dad is in prison.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on April 30th, 2021, 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey Will that was pretty good, I was not aware women hold 2/3 of the debt. Is this true ?, also factor in they get 2/3 of the welfare so it basically says women are bigger swine than even men. They also like no fathers in the home so they can get the kids in the military or be daddy however.

Yaa we are cannon fodder for the state, they have their reasons. Women will not stop breeding so a big culling may be in order before mother and father end up back in the bushes doing the nasty because the mass extinction clipped all humans to 0 as it could shortly and they know this and this is why they want most of us gone now.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
April 30th, 2021, 4:55 pm
and they know this and this is why they want most of us gone now.
Yeah well they might want to run along too.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 1st, 2021, 5:53 pm
Moretorque wrote:
April 30th, 2021, 4:55 pm
and they know this and this is why they want most of us gone now.
Yeah well they might want to run along too.
Even with the lights on these idiots still cannot figure this out. I don't know most humans really are this stupid.
Time to Hide!
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I can't believe I forgot to mention cicrcumcision.
It takes away pleasure during boom boom so it's yet another NWO way to stop men getting laid and reducing population.
They always preach the health benefits of circumcision. LOL.
Funny how female circumcision is horrifying, disgusting and illegal in most countries, but male circumcision is not only legal, but very common and recommended.
Think about how ridiculous this is.
Someone else decides if baby boys genitals should be mutilated. The boys own the genitals, and are the only ones that will be using them.
But someone else that doesn't own them and won't use them, decides if someone else genitals will be mutilated.
Logically the only one that should decide that somewhat important fact should be the only owner.
I'm still amazed they convince men who weren't circumcised to do it.
They would never convince me.
Even more logical, it should be illegal and banned.
Ask parents of they had their sons circumcised, and if they say yes, ask if they would do the same thing if they had/have a daughter.
Watch the reaction, and ask them what the difference is.
Both babies, both genitals, but somehow one is normal and the other is horrifying.
Circumcision needs to be banned for the violation it is.
The last scene in the 2016 movie THE RED PILL has a doctor casually performing a circumcision on a new born baby boy without anesthetic.
All parents and especially women should watch that and see how they like it.
Single Mums deciding if their baby son should be circumcised should be illegal too.
Owning a vagina and deciding what to do with a baby boys penis is incomprehensible.

Any way the real people in power (not the ones you vote for) can take away people reproducing is good for them.
They want about 500 million people, it's written on the georgia guidestones.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

Post by Das verlorene Reich »

@Will N. Dowd Yeah I could not agree more. Genital mutilation of any kind needs be forbidden. How come people recognise clitoris ablation is horrible but somehow prepus ablation is okay? Though I often tell people, guess what if there's something naturally in your body it's because it's useful and removing it is bad. Well it's simple it's cause we have been raised to hate males, we have been raised to believe the male genitals are bad. In the long run it harms both men and women cause women are reliant on men. But yeah go tell that to a bunch of brainwashed spoiled children aka Westerners (which could also be called "moderns" as really it's not a matter of sex or skin, merely being born and raised in a toxic technocratic culture).