Value of Fathers

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Value of Fathers

Post by odbo »

Anyone have an opinion on this? Did you grow up without a father?

I saw this quote:

"Funny how fathers are considered not important but the father gets all the blame when the kid turns out to be a murder or rapist or thief, but if the kid becomes successful, the mother gets all the credit."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow that video is so depressing, but true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

It's damned scary! I live in Seattle which is a bastion of lesbian, man hating women so I see this type of activity every day.

I'm an insurance agent and I try to call a half dozen of my clients everyday to review policies, answer questions, cross sell etc. Normally when I get a woman on the line between the ages of 20-50, they are usually in a hurry, curt and genuinely unfriendly. I can feel the hostility towards me rippling thru the phone lines. Men on the other hand are thankful for the review, friendly and kind.

Just got back from getting my morning coffee and I the man in front of me started chit chatting about his recent trip back to Kansas to visit his children. I guarantee you that this would never happen with a woman in Seattle...never.

But at the end of the day, I laugh. I'm still employed, I have a young attractive wife and I'm genuinely happy. These women may have all the power these days but most of them are miserable, coal hearted hags.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

A father is like a brain, if you do not have one, you cannot function.