Is this not an example of how feminism has failed?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Is this not an example of how feminism has failed?

Post by Tonitrus »

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/ ... 1s1336.pdf

Look at the birth rate to unmarried women in all of the highly feminized countries! In the United States (40.6%), Denmark (46.2%), France (52.6%) Netherlands (41.2%), and Sweden (54.7%) over 40% of all children are born to unmarried women! Comparatively, the least feminized nation on the list, Japan, had a birth rate of only 2.1% to unmarried mothers.

Is this not an example of how feminism has failed? How it has encouraged women to go behave like sluts in the name of "liberation" instead of finding men who will care and provide for them! Maybe I need to post this in the Why Go Abroad section because to me this is pretty much it.

In western feminized countries women don't need men. They run off, get pregnant, and they don't even care because the nanny-state will take care of them. Shit, in many of these countries reproduction is so incentivized that they probably pop out kids just for the government checks!

And worst of all, is that a feminazi would see these stats and even use them to further her f***ed-up cause! She would say "how misogynist all of these countries are huhuhu" and so she'd create some new misandric law that further harms men when it is blatant to anyone who doesn't have his head up his ass that the problem isn't less feminism, it's too much of it!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this not an example of how feminism has failed?

Post by jamesbond »

Tonitrus wrote:In western feminized countries women don't need men. They run off, get pregnant, and they don't even care because the nanny-state will take care of them. Shit, in many of these countries reproduction is so incentivized that they probably pop out kids just for the government checks!
In America women see men as sperm donors. They have children without being married, then collect government checks to support themselves and their kids. They also can get child support payments from the man that knocked them up.

There is no incentive for women in America to get married. Welcome to life in modern day America. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Give it a few years and you'll soon see "Sperms R Us" stores littered across America. They'll find a way to get the top 20% of the male polulation to donate sperm which will be sold to femmies. Full speed ahead to the "Designer Sperm" age.

They'll find a way to get the costs down and mass approval up. One of these days it will be equalivant of going out and buying a gallon of milk.

Now THIS is a frickin' scary thought! It's just the next wave of feminization and it's coming soon to a store near you.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Actually i do not see this as a fail i say feminism won. They wanted it this way and they got it. They wanted to push the men out of the home and they got it. Now they are pushing the lesbian agenda so yes they won. And its time for us to leave.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ErikHeaven wrote:Actually i do not see this as a fail i say feminism won. They wanted it this way and they got it. They wanted to push the men out of the home and they got it. Now they are pushing the lesbian agenda so yes they won. And its time for us to leave.
Your right, feminists wanted to get rid of men and they may succeed at that. That's ok though, we don't want anything to do with them either. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

ErikHeaven wrote:Actually i do not see this as a fail i say feminism won. They wanted it this way and they got it. They wanted to push the men out of the home and they got it. Now they are pushing the lesbian agenda so yes they won. And its time for us to leave.
Every feminist victory is pyrrhic in the long-term. Not only will they grow old surrounded by ever more thugs, but the vast majority also face genetic extinction. Hatred of men (and women) tends to select itself out of populations (Stephen Pinker has selected this). Did Dworkin and Steinem have any children? I don't think so (Greer didn't).
Last edited by DaRick on August 11th, 2011, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I have more data on this here. I emailed the United Nations to get data on illegitimacy rates in all countries over the last few decades and they sent this to me. What you see is that while Western countries have had rapidly increasing illegitimacy rates, poorer countries have had high illegitimacy all along. What the West is experiencing is the transition from a civilized society to an uncivilized society. When feminism ends and is replaced with chaos, illegitimacy rates will not drop. Only those societies that retain patriarchy and civilization can keep illegitimacy rates low.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

pete98146 wrote:Give it a few years and you'll soon see "Sperms R Us" stores littered across America. They'll find a way to get the top 20% of the male polulation to donate sperm which will be sold to femmies. Full speed ahead to the "Designer Sperm" age.

They'll find a way to get the costs down and mass approval up. One of these days it will be equalivant of going out and buying a gallon of milk.

Now THIS is a frickin' scary thought! It's just the next wave of feminization and it's coming soon to a store near you.
Okay but FYI you can already sell your Sperm, its you get paid handsomely for it BTW. Just as women can sell their eggs, that happens as well and they get PAID!

As for Designer Sperm, you must not read or watch much of anything, this is already happening at least in Los Angeles. Women in Europe go to countries like Romania and Czech Republic to have these things done, usually illegal in much of the EU.

While I like to talk negatively about AW in general, the truth is, most uneducated (no degree) women with children want a man/husband. I don't know where you get this they don't need a man stuff from. Do successful, educated women need a husband/man? Not really because their incomes allow them to do almost anything. You can only buy so many shoes and clothes. Women don't tend to buy many cars, just one, so where is that money going? Only successful women can afford IVF ($7,000-$10,000), don't bring Octo Mom into this discussion, that's an anomaly.

So to recap -

Women that don't go to college often have children before age 25. Women with college degrees often have their first child over 30 and many over age 35. More children have been born to women over 35 than ever before. Some of these women opt to go to sperm banks but that's because like most successful women; complain there no good men available.

There several reasons for this.

Firstly men that don't have difficulty dating at 25-30, really have no problem at 35-40 because of so many women that have delayed marriage and child birth.

Poorer or Uneducated Women tend to get married sooner (before age 30) and have children also early. Problem is that Women get enough support to survive if they had a child. In California alone, they get EBT (Food and Cash) and free Medical Care (Medicaid). But 90% they are hardly rich or well supported. C'mon I've been to the DSS office, its likely YOU HAVEN'T. (Dept of Social Services - California). Lots of attractive Latina and White women come into the office. Its not the majority but more than a few of them you wouldn't push out of bed either. Some are lower middle class and some are working poor.

I'm sort of tried of this constant harping actually. Is there a problem? Yes, does it effect you? Yes. Now that you know there's a problem, what do you want to do about it?

You want to have children and not make it difficult on yourself. You have options, holy sh*t.

Consider the woman with ONE young child. That's not horrible. Chances are you will be that child's REAL father. You'll have another and another maybe and you won't notice anyway. I've just gotten too old to do this and most of the women are FAT. If your a Non-Black Man you might have it better.

To be FLAT HONEST, I want to purse FSU because I CAN! I can marry a woman as young as 22. I have talked too and contacted by many under 25.

I CAN'T DO THAT HERE, under any circumstances. If your RICH you can be in your 40's and marry a 16 year old, I wouldn't recommend it.

The problem here is THIS.

You have a large market of average men. Nothing crazy, usually stable. What they used to call in Britain the Mondeo Man (Men that drove Ford Mondeos). The problem is you have women looking for upward mobility. If they are poor, they want middle class or upper middle class if they can get it. The rich or well-paid women want the same, well paid men, some are marrying down, but usually only if your a firefighter, police or work say for Dept of Water and Power or something else that's dangerous or work with your hands = Rugged

Where does this leave you? SINGLE in most cases doesn't it?

My only barrier to marital bliss for me is M-O-N-E-Y. A fair amount of it... But I'm on the path, it will take likely another 4-6 months to start actually working and I will save like I have never saved before. I have seen at what level I can live at $400-$600 a month and that will allow me to save a ton of money.

So I have refrained from bashing (and that's what it is) Western Women, its therapeutic, but I no longer need that.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

djfourmoney wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Give it a few years and you'll soon see "Sperms R Us" stores littered across America. They'll find a way to get the top 20% of the male polulation to donate sperm which will be sold to femmies. Full speed ahead to the "Designer Sperm" age.

Okay but FYI you can already sell your Sperm, its you get paid handsomely for it BTW. Just as women can sell their eggs, that happens as well and they get PAID!

As for Designer Sperm, you must not read or watch much of anything, this is already happening at least in Los Angeles. Women in Europe go to countries like Romania and Czech Republic to have these things done, usually illegal in much of the EU.
Yes I already know it's happening. My point is that it will become more mainstream and it may even start becoming the norm instead of the exception. I think we are at a point of no return and that chasm will continue to grow wider and wider and wider between men and women. Look at a good majority of women in the US and it's hard to be in a room with them for more than 5 minutes. The disdain exists on both sides. There is too much resentment going on.

What happens when you try to put two positively charged magnets together? They repel each other. Soon the sex will stop altogether. Women will buy designer sperm and men will buy high tech love dolls.

Think it's bad now? You wait 25 years and see what it's like then!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

pete98146 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Yes I already know it's happening. My point is that it will become more mainstream and it may even start becoming the norm instead of the exception. I think we are at a point of no return and that chasm will continue to grow wider and wider and wider between men and women. Look at a good majority of women in the US and it's hard to be in a room with them for more than 5 minutes. The disdain exists on both sides. There is too much resentment going on.

What happens when you try to put two positively charged magnets together? They repel each other. Soon the sex will stop altogether. Women will buy designer sperm and men will buy high tech love dolls.

Think it's bad now? You wait 25 years and see what it's like then!
They just came out with a pregnancy tester that can tell you the sex of your child...

For me, I'm not concerned. We are in an extended period of our time that will be horrible economically. Any solution is likely to take 5-10 years to bear any fruit. So I'm not concerned about the morally of knowing the sex of your child or if some women choose to be single mothers by choice. It does have ramification long term in a society.

But in the short term, I will have my own children and I may know the sex of them but I don't care. I am going to a place on the planet were women still hold traditional values but still live in a post modern world. Where family is equally important as personal success and is much more rewarding when it can be shared with those you love.

I will still call out the BS in the media about how much women are disadvantaged, when its really the women on the bottom that suffer, while the women at the time drive the debate and shape public policy.