Men so desperate - disabled women can afford to be picky!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Some guys will get very desperate not realizing they have other better choices.
There are other things that cause relashenship distortions, that is all the free government mandated handouts women get with no obligation on there part.
For some guys this is not an issue as they have the foreign option.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

polya wrote:The whole "Cougar" scene shows how f&cked up the USA dating scene is! Plenty of young guys in the lower 80% will do a MILF or cougar. I think it's messed up, but these guys are desperate. Next they'll do some "gay4pay" films for money to live on. So GET OUT NOW boys!
Oh yes you get the whole cougar scam and how the media emphazise on it. :lol:
It's totally f***ed up.

The most basic matter as how a young good looking guy would find attractive and old saggy 60's is totally reversed.

Now this stupid moronic men brag that the cougars are a f***ing good catch and know how to please men by being more mature and less picky.
What a crazy sight...now these young dudes are having the bad roles not only with women from their age but also from those who could be their mothers or great grand mothers and can afford to be picky now.

It just reinforce the statement i made before in this topic:A 50's years something average old wrinkled botoxed female gender is way superior in the dating market than a handsome 20's year old man.

I'm pretty certain that on any western dating website we could make the test and at the worst case for the cougar,the man would receive equal attention compared to the female.

At the end,i would absolutely bet that the cougar will beat the good young looking dude.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Only in America

Post by marklambo »

odbo wrote:Image
"Alpha-males" have all the fun. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMOP80ZDU0 wrote:I'm an Alpha Male of Alpha males, I could walk into just about any bar in the USA and kick every guys a** in the place, piece of cake, and I'm very good looking, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and yet I still have no girl. Do girls look at me? Of course they do, everywhere I go they look at me, but let me ask you a question, how many times do you think I want to deal with some girl who flirts with me and then when I ask them out they say NO or I have a boyfriend, taking pleasure in hurting me.

OilTradingAcademy 4 weeks ago

LMAO! I'm surprised the bike isn't riding a wheelie on its own hahah. Wow, so disgusting lol! America...gotta love it...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Only in America

Post by odbo »

Bikers in old (freedom loving) America

Biker in new America

Biker in post-"slut walk" America

Bikers in Arabia

Biker in the Philippines

Biker in China
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yes, slut walk! That is just the most insane thing. Like gay pride parades for Feminists. I'm pretty sure my sister participated in one of those, but she's pretty good looking actually, neither obese nor disabled.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

eurobrat wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
FREEDOM1 wrote:This is so f***ing sad

Disabled women getting action haha :lol:

So f***ed up I have to laugh

Jesus f**k - America is screwed up, unbelievable
When women like this have no problems getting dates and sex from men in America, you know your living in the wrong country if you are a man! :D

Dude I doubt any guy would stick their dick in that troll. I would rather cut my dick off than stick it in that.
My dick had a heart attack after seeing that photo.