Men so desperate - disabled women can afford to be picky!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Men so desperate - disabled women can afford to be picky!

Post by odbo »

In America, women without an arm or a leg are still in a better position in the dating scene than an average guy :shock:

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Also we can add that a woman in her 50's is also doing better in the dating scene against a young man in his 20's.
How f***ed up it is?

You take any dating websites..just because it's a female, i think she could win against any male, unless she look like a horrendous disgusting monster.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Hahahaha! That's classic! American dating is a strange dance that will leave a bad taste in your mouth at best... At worst you will win, get married and end up having your chips cashed in... if I told you half the stories my friends and I have from dating and talking with these crazy bitches you all would not believe me.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Only in America

Post by odbo »

"Alpha-males" have all the fun. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMOP80ZDU0 wrote:I'm an Alpha Male of Alpha males, I could walk into just about any bar in the USA and kick every guys ass in the place, piece of cake, and I'm very good looking, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and yet I still have no girl. Do girls look at me? Of course they do, everywhere I go they look at me, but let me ask you a question, how many times do you think I want to deal with some girl who flirts with me and then when I ask them out they say NO or I have a boyfriend, taking pleasure in hurting me.

OilTradingAcademy 4 weeks ago

odbo
Veteran Poster

American men are getting really desperate..

Post by odbo »

If a cop has to do that to get laid, what does the future hold for men like these:

TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

Disabled american women = Epic fail
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

TheLilAbs wrote:Disabled american women = Epic fail
Your pops still hasn't sent ya to Brasil yet??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

This is why dating doesn't even exist in America.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:This is why dating doesn't even exist in America.
No it doesn't really anymore. Women have the uppers and and usually just f**k around until 50 and then pick some desperate guy who's 20 years younger than her and settle down.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think most of the women who arent married by age 35 will wind up fat, angry and alone. Sure women in their 50s will still get dates. I doubt many of them will be able to hold onto men longer than the 5 mins it takes for intercourse.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Only in America

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

odbo wrote:Image
"Alpha-males" have all the fun. :lol:
I was unfortunate enough to witness something quite similar to this in real life just last week. And here I thought bikers were the anti-mangina..
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

green1976 wrote:Also we can add that a woman in her 50's is also doing better in the dating scene against a young man in his 20's.
How f***ed up it is?

You take any dating websites..just because it's a female, i think she could win against any male, unless she look like a horrendous disgusting monster.
Hell, even American women like this one, get's more attention and dates than a good looking guy does in the US. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I was unfortunate enough to witness something quite similar to this in real life just last week. And here I thought bikers were the anti-mangina..
Remember that in America every activity has more posers trying to cash in on a Hollywood archetype than genuine enthusiasts. Whether you're talking about motorcycles, fast cars, musical instruments, combat sports, the gym or many other ways to spend your time and money, there is a small collection of men doing it out of passion and there are hordes of insecure "alpha-male badasses" doing it in a desperate attempt to get laid.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

This is so f***ing sad

Disabled women getting action haha :lol:

So f***ed up I have to laugh

Jesus f**k - America is screwed up, unbelievable

annd ill just add - f**k religion and all the religious freaks in the USA
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

FREEDOM1 wrote:This is so f***ing sad

Disabled women getting action haha :lol:

So f***ed up I have to laugh

Jesus f**k - America is screwed up, unbelievable
When women like this have no problems getting dates and sex from men in America, you know your living in the wrong country if you are a man! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."