Men have a right to be happy.

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Men have a right to be happy.

Post by samurai_panda »

Your whole purpose isn't to be a slave or servant to a woman. You, as a sovereign man, can make decisions for yourself.

I always advocate being a nice and good person. It's not weakness or stupidity. I'm not telling you to bend over and be a doormat. Stand up for yourself and your true friends.

Expose the liars, frauds, and scam artists. Human beings only use 10% of their brain, or maybe less in some cases, but it means once we start smoking ganja and unlocking more areas of the brain we'll become more telepathic and read minds. So liars will be exposed easily.

I stress this over and over: Know who you are, Know what you want, and show gratitude to those friends who gave a shit about you during the lowest points of your life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I miss ganja. Without it, I focus too much on getting laid (or rather NOT getting laid, if you're a single male in America today). It's tough to get high when you live with parents who are always home. I do indeed have a right to be happy, and I've decided that when I can leave my parents' house that happiness will follow like clockwork.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.