The Destructive Forces of Feminist Censorship

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

The Destructive Forces of Feminist Censorship

Post by Voice of Reason »

I've watched some interesting videos lately, which have provided some interesting takes on feminist censorship.

The first one is from The Ignored Gender (You can skip to 3:50, but the whole video is interesting):

He emphasizes that it is not the fact that misandry exists in the media in the first place that get's to him, it is the fact that feminists only want to censor misogyny and leave the misandry up there. Personally, I'm all for free speech, and I think censorship should not occur as often as it does. I'm happy for misandry to stay up in the media, as long as misogyny does as well. But feminists only want it one way, and in so doing they impede upon free speech.

The next one is from ManWomanMyth:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7EmTG57xI [/youtube]

In this video, he says he used political correct language to have a horrible sign taken down at his school that stated "Women in Computing: The Future is Too Important to be Left To Men". But afterwards he had second thoughts, because he was conducting censorship which makes him just as bad as the feminists. I have never seen such intellectual honesty from a feminists…feminists just censor at will.

Finally, Barbarosaaa has made a thought-provoking video about feminist censorship in the video games industry:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w307tyvU ... Q&index=30[/youtube]

What I really found interesting about this video was that instead of emphasizing the censorship act itself, he placed more emphasis on the CREATIVE FORCES that go into making the video game and the thousands of hours out into it by creative hard-working individuals - all the hours of programming, the artistic aptitude, the creative story lines, etc. Feminists don't have the ability to create such masterpieces, so instead they encroach upon the creative processes of others, and dictate what they can and can't do.

So, in other words, it is a destructive force, not a creative force.

I really enjoyed this - I've never thought about feminist censorship from this angle before.
Last edited by Voice of Reason on January 24th, 2013, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

OK, but there is alot more censorship than this.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I know...the selective censorship is rampant, when at the same time the misandry is left up there.

But for the vast majority of this stuff that gets censored, the creativity and effort that get's put into it is phenomenal.

Every single video game feminists want to censor has thousands of hours of programming and artistry put into it by talented individuals, most of them male.

For every television show or movie feminists want to censor, someone went to the effort of writing the script, producing it, and thousands of hours were spent putting it all together, mostly by men.

For every single book, magazine and comic that feminists want to censor, hours and hours of creative effort was put into it.

Everything that feminists want to censor, there has been remarkable effort put into it, mostly by men.

All feminists can do is break things down. They have no talent to create anything themselves, unless it is to do with the destruction of men (e.g. SCUM manifesto). Feminist is a destructive force, not a creative one, and I believe this way of thinking is worth acknowledging when feminists promote their censorship campaigns.