EU To Ban Anti-Feminist Speech

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This new law goes into effect October 24/2013.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/updates/eu- ... st-speech/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The people who have and who are building this totalitarian system have left bread crumbs leading right back to their front door.
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

WTF!!!! In all honesty, most of these states are over glorified. The UK is definitely turning fascist, so much that it puts the US to shame. The French steal, Spain is holding Catalonia back, Italy is grossly irresponsible, Belgium is corrupt. Poland pulled a weird and sad trick on the world with seizing pensions. The only Western European countries that seem half way decent are Norway, Switzerland, Germany, and all the little tax havens (like Monaco, etc.).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

zacb wrote:WTF!!!! In all honesty, most of these states are over glorified. The UK is definitely turning fascist, so much that it puts the US to shame. The French steal, Spain is holding Catalonia back, Italy is grossly irresponsible, Belgium is corrupt. Poland pulled a weird and sad trick on the world with seizing pensions. The only Western European countries that seem half way decent are Norway, Switzerland, Germany, and all the little tax havens (like Monaco, etc.).
I would take Germany off the list because they are more politically correct than America and they have censorship. I would also take Monaco off the list unless your wealthy because Monaco is a country for the wealthy. People might spend a day or a few days in Monaco but it's very expensive.

Switzerland has always had a neutral and relatively peaceful history. It could be in post-feminism but I don't think it's a place I would want to live. Norway borders Sweden and Sweden is a feminist, politically correct country. I'm not sure if Norway is too different considering most Scandinavian nations are very similar.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
One place I never want to go is Western Europe, except, perhaps, as a short vacation.
Same here.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: EU To Ban Anti-Feminist Speech

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:This new law goes into effect October 24/2013.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/updates/eu- ... st-speech/
Looks like this is an EU directive telling individual countries what laws to pass.

I think that all the countries in the EU, plus several others, ban "hate speech" already. Denying the Holohoax is still OK in a few places for now. Obviously this law would change that.

I do like to keep track of where I can be jailed, so please post any other developments.

One also has to be aware of countries criminalizing internet speech - potentially including HA.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Tsar wrote:
zacb wrote:WTF!!!! In all honesty, most of these states are over glorified. The UK is definitely turning fascist, so much that it puts the US to shame. The French steal, Spain is holding Catalonia back, Italy is grossly irresponsible, Belgium is corrupt. Poland pulled a weird and sad trick on the world with seizing pensions. The only Western European countries that seem half way decent are Norway, Switzerland, Germany, and all the little tax havens (like Monaco, etc.).
I would take Germany off the list because they are more politically correct than America and they have censorship. I would also take Monaco off the list unless your wealthy because Monaco is a country for the wealthy. People might spend a day or a few days in Monaco but it's very expensive.

Switzerland has always had a neutral and relatively peaceful history. It could be in post-feminism but I don't think it's a place I would want to live. Norway borders Sweden and Sweden is a feminist, politically correct country. I'm not sure if Norway is too different considering most Scandinavian nations are very similar.
True. I meant more from governance and sanity. If the requirements on Switzerland or Monaco were not so steep, I would be there in a heartbeat.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com