MGTOW is BS !

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

MGTOW is BS !

Post by SlaveToLove »

i've just been banned in the AVFM forum for supporting P4P as a working alternative to MGTOW which i see as nothing more than yet another cult of death and self-inflicted onanism.

these guys look to be completely hopeless, most of them don't even have a passport i guess, the idea of becoming expats in countries where p***y is dime a dozen is SO remote and unthinkable for them.

they just give up their sexual life and condemned themselves to become sexless angry old farts, they can't even believe in the existance of places like Pattaya or whatever and they utterly disdain prostitution without ever having f***ed a single p4p girl.

WTF these guys are a joke, i feel pity for them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, you are right. Please offer the average Western man some alternative.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

P4P is illegal in the US you know. Advocating illegality, not to mention a public health menace, is not the way to secure mainstream legitimacy.

If you want to GYOW than by golly do it, but you tell us about the consequences you endured.
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

P4P is the ONLY serious alternative.

i mean, P4P as it's meant to be in asia, because in the west it's a very sad affair, risky, dirty, and overpriced.

i don't blame them to see working girls as something trashy and to be avoided, i blame them for being so close to the idea that P4P can be completely different in other countries.

shagging a Thai bargirl vs a western street hooker is like day and night to say the least.
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:P4P is illegal in the US you know. Advocating illegality, not to mention a public health menace, is not the way to secure mainstream legitimacy.

If you want to GYOW than by golly do it, but you tell us about the consequences you endured.
all i'm saying they could consider becoming expats and moving to greener pastures.
after all what kind of like are they planning to have being MGTOW in the west without any sex or causal relationship and no mercenary sex ?

or at least do some sex tourism from time to time .. caribbeans or central america, it's no big deal and cheaper than in the USA.

but no, they want the perfect girl knocking at their door, she will also expected to boom boom for free and providing a great performance and being young fresh and willing to engage with such a mgtow jerk.

it perfectly fits with the "where have all the good men gone ?" feminist BS.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MGTOW is BS !

Post by zboy1 »

SlaveToLove wrote:i've just been banned in the AVFM forum for supporting P4P as a working alternative to MGTOW which i see as nothing more than yet another cult of death and self-inflicted onanism.

these guys look to be completely hopeless, most of them don't even have a passport i guess, the idea of becoming expats in countries where p***y is dime a dozen is SO remote and unthinkable for them.

they just give up their sexual life and condemned themselves to become sexless angry old farts, they can't even believe in the existance of places like Pattaya or whatever and they utterly disdain p4p without ever having f***ed a single p4p girl.

WTF these guys are a joke, i feel pity for them.
Welcome to the forum, SlaveToLove.

You got banned for advocating legalizing P4P? LOL! How ridiculous. I've stopped reading various MGTOW forums because they have no solutions, just whining. I mean, look at me! I moved abroad and I am much happier than I was when I was back in the United States. The idea that you have to be hermit is not the ideal solution for anyone---I think.

Although I favor the complete legalization of P4P everywhere in the world, I do not think it is the solution to all the problems confronting men in the world.

You should read WillNDowd's Filipino P4P thread, where he is having sex with all these bargirls and young females, but he is still left bitter and angry by the whole experience. He's in paradise, yet, not fully-satisfied with his life. He became angry that people were criticizing his mongering in the country, and deleted his thread as a result...

The best thing for men to do is the have a genuine loving relationship with a foreign women that will lead to marriage. Not mongering! Mongering ruins things overseas for every expat--and makes us look like sexual predators and deviants!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

SlaveToLove wrote:P4P is the ONLY serious alternative.

i mean, P4P as it's meant to be in asia, because in the west it's a very sad affair, risky, dirty, and overpriced.

i don't blame them to see working girls as something trashy and to be avoided, i blame them for being so close to the idea that P4P can be completely different in other countries.

shagging a Thai bargirl vs a western street hooker is like day and night to say the least.
I can't say I disagree with AVFM now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In most countries, p4p is legal. America, is one of the few countries where it's illegal. I don't know why these MGTOW guys are so against p4p, maybe some of them are religious and think prostitution is a sin or they think sex itself is disgusting! :lol:

Some of those guys on the MGTOW forums believe the only way to happiness is to become a ghost and have NO social life or sex life! WTF? :shock:

I am all in favor of legalizing p4p in the USA, it would really help out men and level the playing field in the dating and sex game. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I'm going to go against the majority here. I kind if agree with the MGTOW's. Hypothetically, I would rather remain alone than have to P4p. I just don't feel I should have to pay money just to get laid. There are other, more immediate things I can and should be spending my money on.

As far as going overseas, I agree with ZBoy. If having a woman is really important to you, then one should go abroad and try to find a real, genuine relationship with a woman. Forget mongering, it only gives Americans more of a bad name overseas(like we need more of that), and can spoil the chances of men who really are looking for a genuine relationship/marriage.

As for the MGTOW's, I think most of them feel that having women in their lives is not important to them (shocking, I know) so they choose to live their lives without the extra drama, hassle and emotional pain that a modern western woman brings. Nothing wrong with that. Smart, actually.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

Bane wrote:As for the MGTOW's, I think most of them feel that having women in their lives is not important to them (shocking, I know) so they choose to live their lives without the extra drama, hassle and emotional pain that a modern western woman brings. Nothing wrong with that. Smart, actually.
to each his own but they should reach these conclusions only AFTER having been into dating, relationships, and P4P.
instead they're hard nosed about eliminating females from their life without having much experience with girls, some of them are probably virgins actually.
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

jamesbond wrote:In most countries, p4p is legal. America, is one of the few countries where it's illegal. I don't know why these MGTOW guys are so against p4p, maybe some of them are religious and think p4p is a sin or they think sex itself is disgusting! :lol:

Some of those guys on the MGTOW forums believe the only way to happiness is to become a ghost and have NO social life or sex life! WTF? :shock:

I am all in favor of legalizing p4p in the USA, it would really help out men and level the playing field in the dating and sex game. :D
by their own admission, they've NEVER been with a hooker but they feel entitled to have strong opinions on prostitution.

it's exactly the same bullshit we can hear from feminists.
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

Welcome to the forum, SlaveToLove.

You got banned for advocating legalizing P4P? LOL! How ridiculous. I've stopped reading various MGTOW forums because they have no solutions, just whining. I mean, look at me! I moved abroad and I am much happier than I was when I was back in the United States. The idea that you have to be hermit is not the ideal solution for anyone---I think.

Although I favor the complete legalization of P4P everywhere in the world, I do not think it is the solution to all the problems confronting men in the world.

You should read WillNDowd's Filipino P4P thread, where he is having sex with all these bargirls and young females, but he is still left bitter and angry by the whole experience. He's in paradise, yet, not fully-satisfied with his life. He became angry that people were criticizing his mongering in the country, and deleted his thread as a result...

The best thing for men to do is the have a genuine loving relationship with a foreign women that will lead to marriage. Not mongering! Mongering ruins things overseas for every expat--and makes us look like sexual predators and deviants!
exactly, they've no solutions and no balls to move abroad.
as if staying in their backwater village was a way to "fight" american women and if moving abroad was a "defeat" ?

i heard these BS so many times.
wasn't america itself colonized by europeans escaping from europe in search of greener pastures ?

yeah many are criticizing us expats, every time i go back home they ask me the usual tripe of idiotic questions, often hinting that country xxx and yyy and zzz are notorious for sex tourism and therefore i MUST be a dirty monger etc etc

actually i live with my girlfriend since a few years but i still monger happily from time to time, i've no problem with that, there are so many girls here to choose and actually i would be full of girls even back home if i was rich so what's the friggin difference ?

it's just feminists and moralist nutters making a big deal out of all this.
they're soooo angry that reality doesn't fit their BS social theories.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

SlaveToLove wrote:i've just been banned in the AVFM forum for supporting P4P as a working alternative to MGTOW which i see as nothing more than yet another cult of death and self-inflicted onanism.
My problem with MGTOW isn't their position on any specific issue. My problem is with their intolerance, that they ban men who disagree with them. This makes their own name, Men Going Their Own Way, a lie. They only want men to go one way, the standard MGTOW way. Like all modern groups, MGTOW are just a bunch of intolerant hypocrites.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I don't know about AVFM , but I have heard quite a bit about mongering and going abroad on MGTOW-forums. Sorry to hear about your experience.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

they have like a 5 step process, where the final step is removing yourself from society, like living out in the woods.