Why is rape such a big deal?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote: You can talk about how it used to be all you want. What counts is how it is now.
I’m just pointing out the damaging consequences of what is happening now. If you are happy with the destruction of human society and perhaps our extinction, then fine.
I'm man enough to get p***y without forcing a woman thus I don't need to rape them.
Like I said, in non-insane society, seducers were regarded as vermin. It would be seen as extremely unmanly and demeaning to have to con/beg/game females into sex rather than earning the right to have sex with them due to your contribution to society.
1) You're a f***ing mental case.

2) You assume way too much
3) Who says I or anyone else is conning, begging, or gaming females to have sex?
4) You assume others besides yourself don't have what it takes for women to WANT to have sex with them.

5) You're an ass and belong in an institution.

The problem is you pal. You're a nut case and women know this. Moving outside of the US or wherever you are isn't going to change you or help you get laid.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:The problem is you pal. You're a nut case and women know this. Moving outside of the US or wherever you are isn't going to change you or help you get laid.
I'm doing you a favor by telling you how society functions. You are contributing nothing to the discussion other than childish insults like a typical feminist/mangina. If Western skanks want to f**k you it is likely because you are scum and scum have a reproductive advantage in modern society. (Although certain professions, such as travelling professions seem to attract skanks as well).
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:The problem is you pal. You're a nut case and women know this. Moving outside of the US or wherever you are isn't going to change you or help you get laid.
I'm doing you a favor by telling you how society functions. You are contributing nothing to the discussion other than childish insults like a typical feminist/mangina. If Western skanks want to f**k you it is likely because you are scum and scum have a reproductive advantage in modern society. (Although certain professions, such as travelling professions seem to attract skanks as well).
Who the f**k you calling scum you f***ing mentally deranged piece of shit?

Don't "do me a favor". I don't need your help so f**k off.

Do you rape women?

Are you advocating rape?

Just answer the questions and stop beating around the bush.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:There goes AiB again. Next he'll be threatening everyone with his Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and claiming he's f***ed billions of chicks.

You're a nasty piece of work, AiB. No wonder you didn't have any trouble getting laid in the U.S. You're a bad-boy thug. And you like to throw shit-fits when others don't agree with you. The least you should do is own up to this.

f***ing married women - adultery - and deflowering virgins and then leaving them are far worse than rape. Any reasonable man who would protect civilization knows this from his forbears.
The sad thing is that these feminized men will be importing the cancer of feminism into the societies they move to. They may want to escape the horrible effects of the West, but then they end up bringing the West with them. Feminists should stay in feminist countries or in the case of AIB move back to them.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Ghost wrote:There goes AiB again. Next he'll be threatening everyone with his Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and claiming he's f***ed billions of chicks.

You're a nasty piece of work, AiB. No wonder you didn't have any trouble getting laid in the U.S. You're a bad-boy thug. And you like to throw shit-fits when others don't agree with you. The least you should do is own up to this.

f***ing married women - adultery - and deflowering virgins and then leaving them are far worse than rape. Any reasonable man who would protect civilization knows this from his forbears.
The two geniuses of HA espousing their thoughts on what it's like to be a real man.

First, I don't make threats. It's a waste of time. If I say I'd cut your balls off for raping a loved one, it's not a threat. If I say that I'd torture someone who abused one of my children, it's a promise. If that makes me a bad boy thug, so be it. Get over it.

I disagree that screwing a married woman is worse than rape. No one is forced into doing something they don't want to do.

Deflowering virgins is a necessity of life. Not a big deal at all unless they're lied to just for the sake of popping their cherry. Shit happens though...

Protect civilization? Say what? Rape protects civilization?

I'm going to ask again since I can't seem to get an answer.

Do you rape women? According to your line of thinking I would think the answer is yes.

It's not about disagreeing, it's about rape. Are you so ignorant or plain stupid that you actually think rape is acceptable? I've already stated several times I'm referring to rape in it's strict definition - forcing a woman to have sex with you.

Feminism doesn't have a f***ing thing to do with rape my friend. I'm the last person to put up with any shit from a woman, any woman, including my wife, but to me, forcing a woman to have sex is about as brutal as it gets. If that's the world we live in then why not just carve up any male who gets close to your woman?

BTW - I didn't have trouble getting laid in the US because I'm not like you or Cornfed. I don't hate or rape women...Nor do I have a problem getting along with them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Do you rape women?

Are you advocating rape?

I wouldn't generally advocate raping Western skanks because it could get you into trouble and they are unsanitary and disease ridden. To address the moral issue, it could be argued that raping stray whore females is simply using a free unclaimed resource, a bit like picking up shells on the beach. (The ruling class would argue that they own the females, but I don't accept the legitimacy of their claim). Obviously a husband is entitled to have sex with his wife any time he likes and it is by definition not rape.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Do you rape women?

Are you advocating rape?

I wouldn't generally advocate raping Western skanks because it could get you into trouble and they are unsanitary and disease ridden. To address the moral issue, it could be argued that raping stray whore females is simply using a free unclaimed resource, a bit like picking up shells on the beach. (The ruling class would argue that they own the females, but I don't accept the legitimacy of their claim). Obviously a husband is entitled to have sex with his wife any time he likes and it is by definition not rape.
Yea, you're so much better than the "skanks" you keep referring to. Dude, go check yourself into a mental institution, that's where you belong.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I disagree that screwing a married woman is worse than rape.
A key difference between decent societies and the evil collapsing societies you support is that one emphasizes strong relationships whereas the other is entirely transactional. George Soros actually pointed out that the transactional nature of modern society is why it is f***ed. You are pointing out that the adulterous transaction is voluntary, while neglecting the damage to the marriage relationship. If adultery is tolerated then men will no longer have any incentive to sacrifice in order to get a good wife, to raise his children in the right way (as they are likely not even his) and to fight for his country as he has no real stake in it. This will cause the eventual collapse of that society. So adultery is and appalling crime. Compare that to having sex with some slut when she doesn't feel like it. BFD.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:The mental consequences of an action depend highly on the context. I find that people who view sex as nothing more than an act of getting off and self gratification, the sort that frequent hoes and never develop an emotional attachment to women, tend to be the ones that view rape as not a big deal. When your context for sex is that it is a transactional act, you just view the woman add getting ripped off since she is getting nothing for the act, which to you isn't a big deal because you think get services are overvalued anyway. You might even view it as justice for her lifetime of song her sexual price to high for you to afford. To those of us that view sex from an emotional perspective, as an act that solidifies an emotional bond between a couple, rape is views as a great intrusion of one's personal intimacy.
Do you seriously believe that any significant proportion of thug-humping Western skanks regard sex in that way? Do you, really?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

anamericaninbangkok wrote: Here's the the thing Cornfed, I prefer to have a woman have sex with me because she wants MY cock inside here and not because she's obligated
It should be pointed out that sex with females at the whim of females is inherently unsatisfactory to females. Paradoxically, females don't want men to do what they want. They want sex with powerful men who do whatever the men want. This is why most erotic fiction aimed at females contains rape and quasi rape scenes, and females gravitate towards biker gangs and such where they can be "claimed". Females are in fact most sexually satisfied with traditional sex where men decide when to have sex in accordance with the rules of society. Females find sex with manginas pandering to their whims repellant and boring. However, they often feel they more or less have to do it in order to improve their status among other sluts, get money or whatever. This is why Western skanks will feel more and more degraded and upset over time about sex they have nominally voluntarily engaged in. It is a shame that modern society doesn't allow females to be sexually fulfilled.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:

The two geniuses of HA espousing their thoughts on what it's like to be a real man.

First, I don't make threats. It's a waste of time. If I say I'd cut your balls off for raping a loved one, it's not a threat. If I say that I'd torture someone who abused one of my children, it's a promise. If that makes me a bad boy thug, so be it. Get over it.

BTW - I didn't have trouble getting laid in the US because I'm not like you or Cornfed. I don't hate or rape women...Nor do I have a problem getting along with them.
I am 100% in step with AiB.

Cornhole, you are a perfect example of what can happen to a weak and gullible mind when it spends too much time at a keyboard. If you had the guts to actually do the things which you like to write about, then natural selection kicks in and takes care of the problem.

And the problem is you. Natural selection is delivered by an alpha male. You don't understand what that means.

Cornhole, aren't you in China? Rape some Chinese girl and let us know how it works out. Be sure to tell people your theories of why it is OK for you to have done that. Nevermind. You are a keyboard warrior.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote: Here's the the thing Cornfed, I prefer to have a woman have sex with me because she wants MY cock inside here and not because she's obligated
It should be pointed out that sex with females at the whim of females is inherently unsatisfactory to females. Paradoxically, females don't want men to do what they want. They want sex with powerful men who do whatever the men want. This is why most erotic fiction aimed at females contains rape and quasi rape scenes, and females gravitate towards biker gangs and such where they can be "claimed". Females are in fact most sexually satisfied with traditional sex where men decide when to have sex in accordance with the rules of society. Females find sex with manginas pandering to their whims repellant and boring. However, they often feel they more or less have to do it in order to improve their status among other sluts, get money or whatever. This is why Western skanks will feel more and more degraded and upset over time about sex they have nominally voluntarily engaged in. It is a shame that modern society doesn't allow females to be sexually fulfilled.
This thread is getting nuts....it's almost laughable now.

Cornfed, you know NOTHING about women or about what they want. You don't even care and you know that. I'd bet you couldn't satisfy a woman if you wanted to. That is why you want laws that give you what YOU want at the expense of those who can get it without government involvement. Any woman that stays with an abusive man (raped, kept prisoner, etc) is either scared or not playing with a full deck of cards. To you:

Scum = Men that can get women when they want and KEEP them all on their own.
Decent men = Losers who can't get a woman or keep them without government involvement.

Good is bad and bad is good...in their opinion.

This thread is going no where and no one is convincing anyone of anything. Cornfed (and anyone that agrees with him) see women as a resource. They see raping a woman as they see picking up sea shells on the beach. To them, women should have no rights and they have a warped opinion that human rights for women destroys society. I think this is complete BS and I can almost see what type of men they are and WHY they think this way. They won't rape anyone and if they do, they'll be dealt with one way or the other. As many others have said, the "law" is the LEAST of their concern. They'd better hide behind bars for life and deal with man-raping inmates rather then deal with the families of any woman they abused.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tre wrote:That is why you want laws that give you what YOU want at the expense of those who can get it without government involvement.
It is precisely because of the regime's policy that the mostly scumbags getting sex with Western sluts are getting it. In a normal society, omega male scum would be distained by all. This has been explained numerous times. Aside from executing adulterers, all I would ask of the regime is to f**k off, but of course they won't do that.
Any woman that stays with an abusive man (raped, kept prisoner, etc) is either scared or not playing with a full deck of cards.
What feminists like you call rape is in fact quite normal. A guy on another forum was saying how he terminated an argument with his girlfriend by forcibly f***ing her on the kitchen counter, injuring her ass in the process. It was the most thrilling sexual experience of the girlfriend's life and at her request they tried to duplicate it by acting it out again, but of course that wasn't nearly as thrilling for her, since it is like trying to throw yourself a surprise birthday party. He acknowledged that as far as the feminist system is concerned he is guilty of the exact same crime as some hobo dragging a female into an alleyway and raping her, and the only reason he is not locked up is that the female didn't subjectively view herself as the victim of a crime after the fact. This happens all the time and is part of a healthy relationship, but every now and then some poor bastard is scapegoated and locked up for years. Excuse me for trying to bring an end to this madness.