The balance of power

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
amigo
Freshman Poster

The balance of power

Post by amigo »

A few years ago, I read a study where someone had determined that the balance of power between men and women works on a 60 year cycle. 30 years where men are considered in power, and 30 years where women are considered in power. the study also confirmed that this cycle existed in all societies that he examined, going back to Egyptian times.

my personal belief is that the television media favors women because they are prettier, and therefor a beautiful woman who is smart and intelligent will be picked over a man. women have more presence in things like television news that they didn't have 20 years ago.

with the advent of the internet, I believe that the balance will shift more towards analytical thought, which is where men will succeed over women. the internet allows people to independently verify what they see, hear, or read, which you can't do by passively watching a tv program or radio show.

for a woman, something is true of many people believe it. so if a TV show says it is true, it is considered a 'trusted source' and then believed. the internet allows for real time competition of theories and beliefs, which will mean that evidence will gain more weight as opposed to merely stating an opinion.

it will be interesting to see if the internet helps bring back equality.
Last edited by amigo on July 25th, 2014, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amigo
Freshman Poster

Post by amigo »

I just realized that the pure existence of this forum is proof that the internet is going to shift the balance back in favor of men.

before the internet, I though I was the only person in the world who thought women were into inequality.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

amigo wrote:I just realized that the pure existence of this forum is proof that the internet is going to shift the balance back in favor of men.
Hello,

You are in LARGE delusion! I give evidence in the hyper-link below that feminism has already won on a global scale. In fact, the everyday world is already woman-dominated in Western nations for the last 15 years, and now men there are just happy to be content with 'equal rights for men' if they can even achieve that. This is because Western nations and much of the world are either already totally matriarchal or highly feminist.

China and India are experiencing similar problems. In China, females are in EVERY sphere of life. In India, the situation is so bad that 33% of medical-school and government's seats are reserved for women!!! One can clearly see this catastrophe: A species that man is meant to have total control over, being furnished with such lavish life. It is sardonic.

Feminism = Total loss for men! The concept of women having equal-rights is FUNDAMENTALLY flawed because it's antithetical to the normal, healthy male predilections of exercising control over females. Hence it is un-natural and evil.

www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23781