How come people want "gender equality" ONLY if it benefits women but NEVER if it benefits men? WTF?!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How come people want "gender equality" ONLY if it benefits women but NEVER if it benefits men? WTF?!

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2021, 7:40 pm
MrMan wrote:
August 7th, 2021, 6:05 am
Gali wrote:
August 6th, 2021, 10:17 pm
Several Asian countries are boosting the numbers of female pilots to take on the widely perceived male-dominated airline industry.

https://www.pilotcareernews.com/female- ... e-in-asia/
So are they going to follow the went and start hiring male stewardesses, and having heft, middle aged, and unnattractive female stewardesses?
They've had male stewardesses for ages remember? Haven't you seen them on flights? They are called flight attendants or pursers. They don't like to be called stewardesses for some reason. The male flight attendants usually serve meals and drinks and push the carts too. Remember? I've seen that on every flight.

Why are there no female airline pilots though?
Sure, there are lots of them. But I do not remember as many on Asian carriers. I think I have seen a few on them. There seem to be a lot more on US carriers. I haven't flown in a few years, and I don't count who does what, so my memory may be a bit fuzzy. I also flew a bit domestically in Indonesia for a while and don't remember males doing the job on any of those flights, but memories of that may influence my ideas of what is normal for Asian carriers.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by suprmon »

Taco wrote:
October 13th, 2014, 3:54 pm
Winston wrote:More questions.
- How come there are brothels for men to have sex with females, but no brothels for women to have sex with males?
There are brothels for women to have sex with men there called Turkey and Jamaica.
That maybe true, but for every one brothel there is for females there's one hundred brothels for males!
mattyman
Junior Poster

Re: How come people want "gender equality" ONLY if it benefits women but NEVER if it benefits men? WTF?!

Post by mattyman »

You never see feminists moaning about lack of women in these industries; farming, fishing, garbage collection, forestry, steel-working, engineering, farming, mechanics (male-dominated); essential for society. You do see feminists moaning about more cushy office jobs.

Great list of stuff Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston »

suprmon wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 5:15 pm
Taco wrote:
- How come there are brothels for men to have sex with females, but no brothels for women to have sex with males?
There are brothels for women to have sex with men there called Turkey and Jamaica.
That maybe true, but for every one brothel there is for females there's one hundred brothels for males!
What brothels for females? Where? I never seen one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw what would happen if u ask an average feminist to explain or justify the countless double standards against men in feminist liberal culture? How would they reply? Just wondering.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 6:05 am
Btw what would happen if u ask an average feminist to explain or justify the countless double standards against men in feminist liberal culture? How would they reply? Just wondering.
You could google the answers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 6:39 am
Winston wrote:
But no one dares to ask these logical questions about the double standards of "gender equality" so Google would have no answers, since everyone else is chickenshit to challenge gender equality. You are only allowed to preach in favor of equal rights for women and condemn inequality. Everyone knows that and everyone follows that. We and Rooshv crowd are the only dissidents. No one on YouTube dares to challenge gender equality either. If they did, their video could get taken down. There is no free speech on Google or YouTube.

Why don't you guys ask AW you know about this? Or ask on Quora and get flamed and attacked? lol

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 10:32 pm
Gali wrote:
Winston wrote:
But no one dares to ask these logical questions about the double standards of "gender equality" so Google would have no answers, since everyone else is chickenshit to challenge gender equality. You are only allowed to preach in favor of equal rights for women and condemn inequality. Everyone knows that and everyone follows that. We and Rooshv crowd are the only dissidents. No one on YouTube dares to challenge gender equality either. If they did, their video could get taken down. There is no free speech on Google or YouTube.

Why don't you guys ask AW you know about this? Or ask on Quora and get flamed and attacked? lol
Bullshit. MGTOW is active for 10 decades now. Most people are already redpilled now. In your own forum the questions are dealt with so many times already. You are just too lazy to look it up.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by suprmon »

Winston wrote:
suprmon wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 5:15 pm
Taco wrote:
What brothels for females? Where? I never seen one.
I've never heard of any brothels for females either! Women can get any man they want just walking down the street, they don't need brothels!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 3:20 am
Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 10:32 pm
Gali wrote:
Winston wrote:

Bullshit. MGTOW is active for 10 decades now. Most people are already redpilled now. In your own forum the questions are dealt with so many times already. You are just too lazy to look it up.
Only in MGTOW media, which is very fringe. But not on alt media like Russia Today or the Drudge Report or in the alt media movement in general. The truth movement never talks about this. Yet they claim that no topic is too taboo for them. Go figure. The alt media only talks about conspiracies and how the government is taking away our freedoms. But it doesn't expose the DOUBLE STANDARDS and HYPOCRISIES Of modern feminism. Come on. This is obvious. You know that. Stop the ridicule please.

Most people are definitely not redpilled. Where do you get that? Most people still believe what the government says and will get the vaccine just to follow the herd and are on the frequency of the matrix and the hive mind. That's why most people are unable to see that our reality is a construct that is being manipulated and is deceiving us.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something about women's rights and equality.

1. Its obvious that inequality FAVORS women, not men, if you think about it. Because women are more attractive than men, are treated far better, get free gifts and favors, get far more attention, etc. And they get more likes on Facebook and YouTube too. So clearly the imbalance favors women not men. All this is obvious. So how does any imbalance favor men? It doesn't make sense if u think about it.

Also everyone knows that a lot more people will risk their lives to save a woman in a burning building than to save a man. So women are treated as if they are more special and more valuable than men. So how is there any inequality that favors men? It seems like a cruel joke. Dont feminists realize all this? What do they see exactly? What are they smoking?

2. Second question. If u follow tennis history u will know that billy jean king is hailed as being the feminist that got women equal prize money in pro tennis as men.

However what i don't get is that if she really wanted equality in tennis, why didnt she advocate that women in grand slams should play 3 out of 5 sets like male players do? A true egalitarian should want equality even when it doesn't benefit them or is a disadvantage. If she only wants equality when it benefits women then thats NOT a VIRTUE, that's being a selfish bastard who is focused on self interest. Equality is NOT a virtue if u only want it when it benefits u but not when it doesn't. That's just typical human greed.

Furthermore why didn't billy jean king tell women not to be hypergamous and to seek male partners of equal height, equal strength and equal income if she cared about equality? Why didnt she say that next time there's a Titanic incident, not to let women off first because thats sexist against men? Lol. You see what i mean?

Obviously she's just a selfish bastard, not a woman of virtue and fairness. Why doesn't the US media see that? Why doesn't anyone point this out to her? Isn't all this obvious and basic logic???

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2022, 11:15 pm
I don't understand something about women's rights and equality.

1. Its obvious that inequality FAVORS women, not men, if you think about it. Because women are more attractive than men, are treated far better, get free gifts and favors, get far more attention, etc. And they get more likes on Facebook and YouTube too. So clearly the imbalance favors women not men. All this is obvious. So how does any imbalance favor men? It doesn't make sense if u think about it.

Also everyone knows that a lot more people will risk their lives to save a woman in a burning building than to save a man. So women are treated as if they are more special and more valuable than men. So how is there any inequality that favors men? It seems like a cruel joke. Dont feminists realize all this? What do they see exactly? What are they smoking?

2. Second question. If u follow tennis history u will know that billy jean king is hailed as being the feminist that got women equal prize money in pro tennis as men.

However what i don't get is that if she really wanted equality in tennis, why didnt she advocate that women in grand slams should play 3 out of 5 sets like male players do? A true egalitarian should want equality even when it doesn't benefit them or is a disadvantage. If she only wants equality when it benefits women then thats NOT a VIRTUE, that's being a selfish bastard who is focused on self interest. Equality is NOT a virtue if u only want it when it benefits u but not when it doesn't. That's just typical human greed.

Furthermore why didn't billy jean king tell women not to be hypergamous and to seek male partners of equal height, equal strength and equal income if she cared about equality? Why didnt she say that next time there's a Titanic incident, not to let women off first because thats sexist against men? Lol. You see what i mean?

Obviously she's just a selfish bastard, not a woman of virtue and fairness. Why doesn't the US media see that? Why doesn't anyone point this out to her? Isn't all this obvious and basic logic???
But you atheists are too much into logic. Everybody knows logic is not as important as spirituality. It is about intuition. Furthermore we live in a simulation so no need to take logic for real on the flat earth.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Everything was designed and built and invented by men. So how are women smarter than men, like everyone in America and the New Age movement claims? I don't get that.

And why do all men in America have to say that their wife is "the boss" and that she is smarter and wiser than him? lol. Why is that required and why does everyone conform to that with a hive mind? Even if the wife is not smart, you still have to pretend she is, in order to conform???!!! WTF?!

How are women superior when men are better at most skills than women, and stronger than most women, and only eccentric men have original ideas and theories? Eccentric women do not come up with original ideas or new theories. Only eccentric men do. As we all know, women only parrot feel good cliches on their FB wall. They don't come up with new ideas or theories. They just repeat whatever is popular or politically correct.

Also, how come the movies always make women look like they are sane and rational, and only men are crazy and unstable? In real life this isn't so. Women are more psychotic and start senseless unnecessary arguments and get angrier easier and have hotter tempers than men do. Everyone knows that. So why are women portrayed as being more sane and rational in movies? That is illogical and false and makes no sense.

Why is everything upside down and movies show the inverse of what's true? Isn't lying wrong? Isn't it wrong to portray the opposte of what's true? Why is everything so dishonest nowadays?