Why I Think Feminism is THE PUREST EVIL!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Anatol
Junior Poster

Why I Think Feminism is THE PUREST EVIL!

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I have already written this on another discussion but will repeat it here ~ your thoughts, gentlemen? {(I will be using some uncouth words and referring to lewd subjects. I will censor as much as possible and beg your pardons for broaching these subjects!)}

[~} Why would a man want 'strong' females?? If females are 'strong' {(mentally and physically like males)}, then why are there two genders??

[~} Why should females be improperly dressed?? If her upper and lower body are not covered then it means men she is not married to can view her. Also, her father and mother and family relatives shouldn't be comfortable with knowing their daughters are being viewed like this by the public's males.

[~} The more information one fills a female's brain with, the more masculine she becomes. Violence and other subjects that females should feel some compunctions at discussing become normal for her. She becomes comfortable discussing anything openly. The vital feminine trait of feeling shy that women express is then lost forever. Again, why would any male want this??

[~} If females are self-sufficient then a male's self-worth declines. It makes men feel useless and they feel purposeless. Males want to have a wife to look after and this motivates them. A female's motivation should be to be a pillar for her husband. All cultures arising isolated from each other since time-immemorial came to this conclusion.

[~} Females give birth and so have maternal instincts. Mother-hood is natural to them. They can be trained to be like males but why would one want that? Also, for healthy males, it's important to have a gender TOTALLY DIFFERENT from us that can be a counter-balance to our more dominating and aggressive behaviour.

[~} It is abnormal for a woman to have any sort of power over a man. If she has political-power over a man, he feels as if an inferior being is ruling him. For a male, this is tantamount to a female being ra*ed. Imagine every female in the world feeling this way 24 hours a day for the rest of her life. This is what normal men feel when a female decides their futures.

[~} I want to feel abashed and ashamed around females. If there is a uni-gender society then it is impossible to do that. Male-female friendship is an example of this problem. All men have female friends now and this is WRONG! Men should have only male friends and females should only have women friends.

All these above issues are related to feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)}. Feminism is hence the PUREST evil!!!! It is much worse than any Anglo-Saxon white-supremacy that wiped out entire cultures, more pernicious than cholera and AIDS, more destructive than World-War II where men fought like savages against each and even worse than the sin of p**-marital re*ations!!
Last edited by Anatol on September 30th, 2014, 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Sexist!!!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello

No one has given his opinion on this vital subject. Surely, some males must have some sort of views on this??
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I believe by definition Feminism is Sexist!

sex·ism noun \ˈsek-ˌsi-zəm\ : unfair treatment of people because of their sex;
fem·i·nism-/ noun: feminism- the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Johnny1975 wrote:Sexist!!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great points OP. Very true and logical.

Every society needs a certain structure or it will fall apart. Just like your body needs a system and structure or else it can't survive.

Feminism is evil because it destroys femininity and relationships between male and female, which are integral to human existence.

What good is there in programming women to hate men? It doesn't make any sense. It's totally divisive, corrupts women, makes women evil, and deprives men of good quality women and their romantic and sexual desires.

It is evil also because it deludes women into thinking that they are men and independent and don't need men. That's totally stupid and untrue.

Women are hardwired to need a stronger man to be her protector and provider. This is why all women prefer taller men, and stronger men. This is why a male knight in shining armor that rescues a princess or damsel in distress can fall in love with her. But in contrast, a woman knight who rescues a man cannot fall in love with him, because she cannot love a man she deems weaker and doesn't respect.

Use your gut instinct. It will tell you that there is something very natural and romantic about a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress, but it is totally unnatural and upside down for a woman knight to rescue a man in distress, even if he's a prince. Why do you think that is?

So men and women cannot change roles or trade places. Feminists are so evil and stupid and retarded that they can't see the obvious. They must be truly be demon possessed to be that stupid and evil.

Feminists also LIE about history. They claim that women in the past were unhappy and oppressed. But the opposite is true. If you look at photos and videos of women in the 1940's and 1950's, you will see that women looked sweet, wholesome, caring, feminine and were proud and happy of their womanhood. In contrast, feminist women today look angry, hateful, mean-spirited, rotten, and screwed up. So THEY are the ones that are unhappy, not the women of the past.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jonny Law wrote:I believe by definition Feminism is Sexist!

sex·ism noun \ˈsek-ˌsi-zəm\ : unfair treatment of people because of their sex;
fem·i·nism-/ noun: feminism- the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Johnny1975 wrote:Sexist!!!!!
True. Technically, discrimination against men is sexist. But in America, men are not allowed to complain about sexism against them. Only women are. It's a double standard. Women must always be made to look like oppressed victims and men like the oppressors. That's the rule that overrides any accurate definitions of sexism. America is the land of hypocrisy, not the land of the free.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:
True. Technically, discrimination against men is <>. But in America, men are not allowed to complain about <> against them. Only women are. It's a double standard. Women must always be made to look like oppressed victims and men like the oppressors. That's the rule that overrides any accurate definitions of <>. America is the land of hypocrisy, not the land of the free.
Hello,

You are right Sir! If my homeland Spain wasn't such a slave to American culture {(specifically feminism and its sin of p**-marital re*ations)}, I would not spit on U.S.A. or spend a day here!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote: It is evil also because it deludes women into thinking that they are men and independent and don't need men. That's totally stupid and untrue.

Women are hardwired to need a stronger man to be her protector and provider. This is why all women prefer taller men, and stronger men. This is why a male knight in shining armor that rescues a princess or damsel in distress can fall in love with her. But in contrast, a woman knight who rescues a man cannot fall in love with him, because she cannot love a man she deems weaker and doesn't respect.

Use your gut instinct. It will tell you that there is something very natural and romantic about a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress, but it is totally unnatural and upside down for a woman knight to rescue a man in distress, even if he's a prince. Why do you think that is?

So men and women cannot change roles or trade places. Feminists are so evil and stupid and retarded that they can't see the obvious. They must be truly be demon possessed to be that stupid and evil.

Feminists also LIE about history. They claim that women in the past were unhappy and oppressed. But the opposite is true. If you look at photos and videos of women in the 1940's and 1950's, you will see that women looked sweet, wholesome, caring, feminine and were proud and happy of their womanhood. In contrast, feminist women today look angry, hateful, mean-spirited, rotten, and screwed up. So THEY are the ones that are unhappy, not the women of the past.
Hello Sir,

You are right! This is so biologically coded into a man's and woman's genes that it's the most per*erse thing when one disturbs it. Of course, the females are very happy having power over men ~ it's similar to if a child orders adults around. Of course an INFERIOR being will feel happy ordering his master around ~ if I am an employee and I get to order my boss around, I will feel a per*erse pleasure. But in the end, I know I am wrong and also that I am out of line. This is why children back off as soon as they are rebuked for trying to assert their authority over adults and women back off when they are rebuked for speaking to men in a wrong way.

[~} FOOLISH men who only wish to curry favours from females or have a grievance against males and so wish to trouble them or are genetically flawed and think the female is equal {(sometimes they think superior and worship the female race, as is so common now in video-games showing all masculine females)}, will ridicule the argument above by retorting ~ "An employee can be male or female and a boss can be male or female. It's whether one has earnt it that matters". This is a specious argument because NATURE has its own order. The male is the dominant one as made by the SYSTEM of nature and so to dismiss it just because it's not a man-made system is wrong. In fact, in the above scenario of having a male worker having a female boss {(a man-made system)} obviously clashes with nature. Since a male will feel great discomfort at taking orders from a female, the man-made system of having a female boss is flawed!