Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage

Post by Taco »

Here's why your still single.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo#t=106[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Holy shit! Good video. A major point against the whole "survival of the fittest" idea, huh?

If someone thinks that way, then anyone or anything else suriving means that they are not "the fittest." Also, it casts their environment (whether this is the general surrounding or socially) as a source of demise, not sustenance. So whether it's from egotism or paranoia, they go on the attack.

This style of thinking has a corrosive effect in any situation. Look at what happens economically- there's this mentality there & not only do the businesses try to drive each other out of business, but they also have more & more of a destructive effect on the people in general. It's an "everything else is my enemy" type of thinking, so they'll try to take what shots they can at whoever is there & they'll be just fine with doing this at the expense of whoever it happens to drain. Then comes the argument "I was just maintaining my life."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Exactly, especially the legal repercussions.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

To get ahead of the curve, some men will refuse to co-hab, too. :wink:
BTW, anyone else notice how quickly the "lean in/end of men" articles faded away? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I found this on another forum.

"Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and f***ed skinny big titted broads and hunted And raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank wiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate the pussies and ass f***ed cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ….. The end."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:I found this on another forum.

"Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and f***ed skinny big titted broads and hunted And raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank wiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony

This type of lifestyle isn't guaranteed to prevent a man from paying child support. One can slip by the goalie and he could end up paying child support. Or he could end up with more than one woman he is paying child support to. I'd imagine child support to two women for two kids is more than child support to one woman for two kids, too. Two kids with one mom can live in the same house. I doubt the judge is going to force the two baby mommas to live together to save cash.

And if he goes for a long term relationship and he's sleeping with the woman, there is just as much chance she could get pregnant during that time period as the average married couple during the same amount of time.

And just from a selfish, sex-obsessed perspective. What kind of sex is this we are talking about? Sex with condoms? I can't imagine what a drag it would be to have sex with condoms consistently and not get to experience the physical sensations of regular sex. It's like a quarter the feeling. How many of the mongers and unmarried people here regularly 'ride bareback' as they call it?

I probably have a lot more sex that most of you unmarried guys, probably even when compared to the mongers on the forum with a few exceptions. If a man lives like you suggest so he can have sex with lots of women and sodomize cheerleaders (are you talking underaged or college or professional?), really how often is he going to have sex compared to the man who carefully selects a wife? Does he have to go to a bar and chat up a girl and maybe, just maybe, bring her home? How often does that happen? If he does girlfriends and LTRs, then he's probably got a lot higher risk of paying child support, though no risk of alimony (which isn't much of an issue in some states anyway.)

Then there is the ethical issue of the guy who sleeps around producing offspring. He's putting his offspring in a situation where the mother can legally have the baby killed in the womb. That's an issue. Or he could end up impregnating a woman he never meets again or a woman who doesn't tell him, and his child is raised without a dad. The kid grows up wondering "Where is dad?", and "Why am I such a loser that my own dad doesn't get in contact with me?"

I saw a young man talk about this issue who'd been raised without his dad (who divorced three times) who finally reconciled with his dad. They were both on a stage talking about it. The young man said he felt like such a loser that even his own dad didn't want to have anything to do with him. You could see his dad tear up when he said that.

I don't want to be the type of guy who has kids out there that he doesn't raise. Some men are blindsided by a divorce from a woman who seemed like a good woman, and end up as visitors in their kids lives, but they do their best to be there for their kids. Other men just go implanting their seed into every willing host who is reasonably attractive, and leave children without fathers. That isn't right.

It makes sense to find a woman you are attracted to, who has good values when it comes to marriage, a hard-working woman who cares about the home, someone who hates divorce and has morals that keeps her from being a good flight risk. Marry her, and enjoy a guilt-free sex life and take care of any kids that result from that. Teach your kids to take care of their parents when the parents get old.