Single American Men With Jobs Are Becoming Scarce

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Another sign the US economy is on its ass. Of course, this forces American women to double up on rich guys even more.

http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/10/02 ... damage.com

Last edited by Taco on October 4th, 2014, 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Single American Men With Jobs Are Becoming Scarce

Post by nicho12 »

Taco wrote:Another sign the US economy is on its a**. Of course, this forces American women to double up on rich guys even more.

Guys we need a third world war otherwise the whole world will become a sausage fest, notice almost every city in America, single men outnumber single women
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

nicho12 wrote:
Taco wrote:Another sign the US economy is on its a**. Of course, this forces American women to double up on rich guys even more.

Guys we need a third world war otherwise the whole world will become a sausage fest, notice almost every city in America, single men outnumber single women
Ah, but they are only counting unmarried men and women ages 25 to 34.
The "missing" women in that age range are married to men in the next decade or two up.
Not much comfort if you're a 20/30-something male and want your wife the same age. :sad:
If you're 30-something or more and want a 20-something wife, however ... :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

That reminds me of how just earlier this week, I bought a new car for my soon to be Filipina wife but I needed a friend to go pick it up for me so I can drive my old car home. Anyway, so I got a kid (25) that I pay to mow my yard and work around my house sometimes to go with me back to the dearlership and get the car and anyway, when I take him home in the new car his 46 yo mother comes outside to see the car and I was floored with just how foward she was to me. She was like, "well, my son said we should get together", "I'm a great housekeeper and I cook well", "no one wants me", and "I haven't been married since 2002". WTF? And then asked if I have a brother who's like me and single. Gawd! Also, she knows I make 2 grand a week during corn harvest and work a regular trucking job the rest the year, which also isn't terribly bad pay. I've known her and her son for two years now and she was never this forward with me until I get back from the Philippines. So maybe American women fear the're losing out? he he
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jtest28 wrote:

That reminds me of how just earlier this week, I bought a new car for my soon to be Filipina wife but I needed a friend to go pick it up for me so I can drive my old car home. Anyway, so I got a kid (25) that I pay to mow my yard and work around my house sometimes to go with me back to the dearlership and get the car and anyway, when I take him home in the new car his 46 yo mother comes outside to see the car and I was floored with just how foward she was to me. She was like, "well, my son said we should get together", "I'm a great housekeeper and I cook well", "no one wants me", and "I haven't been married since 2002". WTF? And then asked if I have a brother who's like me and single. Gawd! Also, she knows I make 2 grand a week during corn harvest and work a regular trucking job the rest the year, which also isn't terribly bad pay. I've known her and her son for two years now and she was never this forward with me until I get back from the Philippines. So maybe American women fear the're losing out? he he
Good anecdote...

Not that you want any of that.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jtest28 wrote:

Hhahahaa. Nice. I'm happy that things are coming in a positive full circle for you.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Sir jtest28,

You are a great man and an inspiration to all.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
jtest28 wrote:

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

jtest28 wrote:

Not that I'm interested, but is the broad holding up against the ravages of time or has she seen her better days? Cause even older broads who are healthy and have a nice body can still hook up with men, but if they are fat and disgusting looking thinking they can still get a man looking the way they do then they are just drinking the same feminist cool-aid all the other fat American women are drinking.

Regarding sausage fests, it will continue to get worse if most of these immigrants from countries that prefer boys to girls keep having selection abortions and Western countries allowing it to continue. Also, the practice increasing in their home Muslim and Asian countries, there will be a huge desire for women in the future and many men on the lower social scales will miss out which could be a huge problem for governments in the future. They'll either kill them off in wars or something similar or give them robot brides or something. Since they are making same sex relationships the norm nor and working on transgender as being the norm, I wouldn't be surprised if they legalize relationships with animals as the next step, not joking considering how mental these social liberals are nowadays. Maybe 20 or less years away, I am predicting.

I predict 10+ years from now if a family has a daughter reaching maturity and is considered average or above in looks and intelligence, she will probably be in high demand. The father could probably ask for high dowries for his blessing and allowing his daughter to get married I bet. This will occur in Western countries too cause of the vast importation of 3rd world immigration that supports this type of mentality. Father's might as well take advantage of it. I know I will when my daughter hits her full maturity in the late 2020's. Since social liberals will allow it to happen cause they will be afraid of offending other cultures and other BS.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mr S wrote:
jtest28 wrote:

Not that I'm interested, but is the broad holding up against the ravages of time or has she seen her better days? Cause even older broads who are healthy and have a nice body can still hook up with men, but if they are fat and disgusting looking thinking they can still get a man looking the way they do then they are just drinking the same feminist cool-aid all the other fat American women are drinking.

Regarding sausage fests, it will continue to get worse if most of these immigrants from countries that prefer boys to girls keep having selection abortions and Western countries allowing it to continue. Also, the practice increasing in their home Muslim and Asian countries, there will be a huge desire for women in the future and many men on the lower social scales will miss out which could be a huge problem for governments in the future. They'll either kill them off in wars or something similar or give them robot brides or something. Since they are making same sex relationships the norm nor and working on transgender as being the norm, I wouldn't be surprised if they legalize relationships with animals as the next step, not joking considering how mental these social liberals are nowadays. Maybe 20 or less years away, I am predicting.

I predict 10+ years from now if a family has a daughter reaching maturity and is considered average or above in looks and intelligence, she will probably be in high demand. The father could probably ask for high dowries for his blessing and allowing his daughter to get married I bet. This will occur in Western countries too cause of the vast importation of 3rd world immigration that supports this type of mentality. Father's might as well take advantage of it. I know I will when my daughter hits her full maturity in the late 2020's. Since social liberals will allow it to happen cause they will be afraid of offending other cultures and other BS.
Per bold, you may not be far-off from the truth that will eventually reveal itself.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Mr S wrote:Not that I'm interested, but is the broad holding up against the ravages of time or has she seen her better days? Cause even older broads who are healthy and have a nice body can still hook up with men, but if they are fat and disgusting looking thinking they can still get a man looking the way they do then they are just drinking the same feminist cool-aid all the other fat American women are drinking.
Yeah, its weird, don't know if I believe her or not because shes not bad looking and looks more like mid-30s than 46. But then again, she has alot of missing teeth and I haven't seen any men around her at all since I've known her for the last 2 years. And is a tad fat, just has a really pretty face. So don't know if shes being truthful about not being wanted, or if she IS wanted but just too picky.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Taco wrote:notice almost every city in America, single men outnumber single women
This especially holds true in the western states. Places like Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, San Jose, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are the hardest places to meet women in America; no wonder we have nicknames for such cities like "Menver" and "Man Jose". The result is you have a bunch of extra men left over if all the women are taken. There's not enough women to go around in America, and once you're 30 and still a virgin it's already too late to find a girlfriend because by then there are no single women left.

The ONLY city in America which has more single women than single men is El Paso, mostly because it's more absorbed into Mexican culture, and male immigrants usually try to find work in wealthier cities like San Francisco.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Taco wrote:notice almost every city in America, single men outnumber single women
This especially holds true in the western states. Places like Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, San Jose, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are the hardest places to meet women in America; no wonder we have nicknames for such cities like "Menver" and "Man Jose". The result is you have a bunch of extra men left over if all the women are taken. There's not enough women to go around in America, and once you're 30 and still a virgin it's already too late to find a girlfriend because by then there are no single women left.
It does seem as if the western states have the worst male to female ratio in the country. I read that in the 1800's, there were some cities out west, that had even worse male to female ratios of 500 men for every 1 woman! Talk about a sausage fest! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I have not do a thorough check but places with high numbers of men seen to have the better economies?

Class note on how to start a business,
http://blakemasters.com/peter-thiels-cs183-startup

As a guy if you are successful you can go overseas, hell you have the entire planet. You can find plenty of great women. Women often wait for someone else to do it, always want to trade up and are very heard like in what they think is possible. So this is not so easy for American women as they operationally have limited options.

Chicks will grossly mis-value things in mass, this is a common theme in American culture:
The housing bubble, its a commodity women were very heavily involved in.
The "education bubble", because we are in this now you will get plenty of denial, lots of info if you do a little Googeling on this if you are unaware, again women are heavily involved in this one.

Women and smart phones/social media,
http://www.rooshv.com/women-who-own-iph ... ty-to-love
This again is another way for women to grossly mis-value themselves, There is a simple effective countermeasure a guy can use, assume all, 100% of things a chicks says on social media is significantly misrepresentation of the truth or an outright lie. With social media there is no accountability. Furthermore there is a competition amongst chicks. You get an escalation of exaggerations, this competition can lead to outrageous and sometimes comical representations. Most important remember there is no accountability in social media, it is not uncommon to find 100% lies a 100% of the time.

There is an exception to this accountability, if you say something politically incorrect you WILL be held accountable for that.
משה בן יצחק