Feminists hate James Bond

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminists hate James Bond

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains why feminists hate James Bond.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Feminists hate James Bond

Post by Johnny1975 »

Don't take it personally.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists hate James Bond

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:Don't take it personally.
LOL :P I don't take anything personally that feminists do.

I heard that the next leading bond woman is going to be a 50 year old woman! WTF?

So now James Bond is going to be banging cougars instead of young hot babes! Maybe the feminists had something to do with it, they are always complaining that leading men in movies are always dating young, good looking women.

So now Daniel Craig will be romantically involved with a woman older than him. Maybe the concept of "cougars" is taking hold in movies. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."