Indonesia gets it!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Indonesia gets it!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Indonesia gets it!

Post by ryanx »

It has to be somebody's job. I am a man. It's not my job. So that just leaves the woman. lol.

Where can I get one of these Tshirts? I want to keep it as a test for the future women I will meet. I will determine their attitude and suitability by the way they react to seeing the washing label.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ryanx wrote:It has to be somebody's job. I am a man. It's not my job. So that just leaves the woman. lol.

Where can I get one of these Tshirts? I want to keep it as a test for the future women I will meet. I will determine their attitude and suitability by the way they react to seeing the washing label.
Salvo Sports Apparal, salvaging what's left of modern manhood.

Their twitter:

https://twitter.com/SALVO_ID

Their website with ordering form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ANuY6X ... E/viewform
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Very cool.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."