Feminist say men who don't want to date fat women are sexist

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Feminist say men who don't want to date fat women are se

Post by chanta76 »

yeap double standard with height or income...but I think this is happenning more and more all over the world
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Jonny Law wrote:Go Happier Abroad Bitch.

South-East Asia, the Caribbean and Latin America are full of skinny chicks.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

So… by this logic, women who won't date sub 6-footers are misandric????
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Bane wrote:

-Shocking-
But if you get your ass outside of the US of Gay you will notice skinny sexy Latin chicks. This is within the younger, poorer more impoverished areas of the Caribbean, Central and South America.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
A 300 pound walrus of a woman may feel better about herself temporarily if you compliment her. You can lie through your teeth and call her brave, inspiring, a goddess. Doesn't mean her arteries won't get clogged, nor does it stop that heart attack that's waiting to happen. Feminism may demand society to coddle morbidly obese women, but the end of the song is that they'll likely keel over at 40. How is that a victory? Upholding a more realistic standard of beauty from both men and women alike, is the way to go. It encourages people to maintain a healthy weight, stay in shape, and be healthier and more attractive overall.

Beauty standards exist for a reason; people still want what they want, and you can't bully people into bypassing nature just to save the feelings of a few fat chicks who can't be arsed to eat less chicken wings and exercize every now and then.
^This

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Jonny Law wrote:
Bane wrote:

-Shocking-
But if you get your a** outside of the US of Gay you will notice skinny sexy Latin chicks. This is within the younger, poorer more impoverished areas of the Caribbean, Central and South America.
Latin America is a big place, so I guess it depends on which country you are talking about. Mexico has THE highest obesity rate in the world last I checked, and Venezuela's, Costa Rica's and Colombia's overweight population is pretty high too ( about 50% for each- the supermodels you see in Miss Universe are the exception, not the rule, I'm afraid.) I'm also blessed to deal with Latin American clients for my job on a daily basis. I have met and interacted with 100's of people ( young women included) from Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, etc. Although they are some of the coolest, friendliest people I have met, the fact is that a majority of them are overweight (not like the ones here in the US) and they are certainly not "skinny" as you say. Perhaps only the overweight women travel often? All I know is, there must be quite a lot of variation in a region spanning two continents.

Still if (healthy) skinny women are what you want, stick to Asia (East and Southeast).That's consistently been my best source.

roman
Freshman Poster

Post by roman »

Hey guys! Check out this feminist bullshit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axA6KBFZOao
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

As a fat dude who doesn't have money [by first world standards] status or charm, women pretty much ignore me and always have.

Any chick who complains about guys who won't do fat chicks need a big old keg of shut the f**k up.

Also good point on the weight/height double standard.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

jamesbond wrote:Now feminist are saying that men who refuse to date or have sex with obese women are 'sexists' and 'misogynists.' :shock:

Yet these same women will never express their desire for a fat man...or a skinny man...or even a man of normal bodyweight.

Or a man who doesn't fit their height criteria.

Feminists want men to accept women as they are, yet they still think that men should be judged.

And men are judged to far higher standards by women, then what women are by men.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
suprmon wrote:In America, this is a double standard! Why is it o.k. to find overweight men fat, disgusting, ugly and therefore to be avoided like the plague? But for women like in those Dove commercials, they're to be revered, worshipped and need I said it, "understood"! It's like men have no say so in the kind of women they would like to have, but women are allowed to be "icky picky" about what men they want! Time for real men to start stepping up to the plate!
Women can lose weight. A flat chested woman can get a boob job. A dude isn't going to eat a salad and get taller. He called the woman out. Being over 6 foot I get would get told all the time thank goodness you are tall. And I'll tell you what, I've heard comments about my junk too. Years ago the first time this chick gave me a blowjob, after getting on her knees and unzipping she said oh that's why you are so confident. And in another case I remember a girl reaching down there while we were watching a movie and being like... oh good.

But if a woman wants a tall guy OR a guy with a certain hair color I don't care at all. No problem. Just understand that males get the same right. It's an argument not worth having IMO. If you are having the conversation you wont be banging her (or wouldnt want to).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Voice of Reason wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Now feminist are saying that men who refuse to date or have sex with obese women are 'sexists' and 'misogynists.' :shock:

Yet these same women will never express their desire for a fat man...or a skinny man...or even a man of normal bodyweight.
Or a man who doesn't fit their height criteria.
Feminists want men to accept women as they are, yet they still think that men should be judged.
And men are judged to far higher standards by women, then what women are by men.
American women don't like it when men judge them by their looks but they have no problem judging men by not just their looks but also their height, education and income.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote: Image
I wonder if you, or whoever is posting, gets anywhere with the girls with these 'gotcha' comments? Sure you expose a kind of double standard. But it's more culturally acceptable to ask about height than weight. They say some PUA get a girl's interest using 'negs' so maybe you could still keep a girl interested doing this stuff, but I don't know if it could work online.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The idea that not wanting to date fat women is sexist doesn't seem to be an aspect of feminism that has made it into mainstream culture. There seem to be a lot of homely, overweight radical feminists out there. Maybe with their looks and angry attitudes, the ones that aren't lesbians can't get dates from men, so that may be their motivation for saying crazy stuff like this. It's kind of like men who can't get dates with American women going onto a forum and writing extreme stuff about how all American women are bad. :)
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Even those land whales want a guy that looks like Brad Pitt, lives in a luxury mansion, and drives a lamborghini (only 20 percent of guys has all I mentioned)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

LOL...color me sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!