6 months in jail for paying too much child support

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

6 months in jail for paying too much child support

Post by The_Adventurer »

Father sentenced to 6 months in jail for paying too much child support

"Last November, his child support payments were paid in full. Sometime between then and now, the child support agreement between Hall and his wife was modified without his knowledge. Hall wound up overpaying by $3,000, a fact that Harris County District Court Judge Lisa Millard found contemptible."

Note: female judge...

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/clif ... d-support/
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: 6 months in jail for paying too much child support

Post by Zambales »

This happened in 2014 and he ended up only spending a week in jail which of course was a week too much to those of us who are not mentally impaired. The judge in question clearly was.

His bitch of an ex opposed to him being released early too. WTF?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

This is why I am so happy I moved abroad.

The USA has gone insane and its using its laws as weapons against innocent civilians. Of course, this is what they want.

Also lets not forget that the USA (land of the free) holds the most prisoners in the world, 24% and yet are only comprised of 4% of the worlds total population.

I still hate being a American citizen though. The IRS still taxes you inspite moving abroad, the only nation to do so. I am nothing but a mere slave to them, and failure to pay taxs results in them doing everything they can to hurt you.

Although i'm not too worried.. with a evil corrupt government like that, it can't last forever, they never do.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

But remember what kind of woman wants to put a man in prison in the first place. Any woman going after a man for this in the first place must be an absolutely horrible person. She does not realize the heap of curses she is bringing upon herself. That's what happens when people think they don't have to be accountable for their actions. But there is someone still watching and keeping a record of her actions, and that man will hold her accountable.

The same goes for the judge there. She also will have to pay for issuing that kind of sentence for something which is not a crime. Imprisonment is not a penalty that God said men should have to endure on earth. Prison is not a godly punishment for men to use against other men. And don't get me started with women being in positions of authority.

Remember to stay far from the adulterous woman, the angry woman, the woman who complains, and the disobedient woman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I admit I haven't met this woman, but I don't think most exwives are this evil. When I think of a woman who does these things, I think of the women who go on Maury Povich. The complete whores whose goal from the beginning is to ruin many lives, including their own and the lives of their children.

These women are complete destructive forces. They will tear anyone and anything that comes near them apart. They are like filthy animals. They have no regulation over their emotions and follow after every basic impulse. Think of the women who will have random, anonymous quick sex with many different men a week, especially while having a main man she calls her own.

These are the women who are empowered to destroy men. They were going to destroy the lives of everyone around them anyway, because that's what demons are programmed to do, so they can take others to hell with them. But now, the great leviathan has given them power to do it legally. That is the difference today.

Also I think most of these women come from broken families. Their families have a ton of female members but the men fall away or are cast out. They have no idea how valuable it is to have an intact family. Neither do they see how important men are, because they are free to act like whores and no one will rule over them. So they have no problem making sure their children don't have an intact family either.

In short, most of these women are just one step above being a dog. I don't think most men are going to have a problem with this happening to them, unless you don't have the common sense to run away after she reveals to you that she's a pig.

I had this one girl I was friends with from school, who failed out. All she did was talk about money. Whenever I met a girl and told her about it, she always told me that that woman just wanted to sucker me into having a baby for child support money. "She's thinking about that child support money she's going to get." And she wanted to be my girlfriend. Later on she got diagnosed with schizophrenia. After having put everything together, I realized she wanted to use me the way she was telling me she thought those other women wanted to. Although I never gave her any clue that those women were golddiggers, she always came to the conclusion that all women wanted from me was child support. That is because that was her plan for me. She's the one who only talked about MONEY (she would sing the word when she'd say it), she's the one talking about how rich she thought I was going to be working in this field, she's the one says she wants to be my girlfriend. She's also one who knew too much about too many evil things in this life that a lady should not know about (underworld of crime stuff). If I had not paid attention to her when she was telling me in many different ways that she is a dog, I could have been set up like the man in this article.

Actually there's a few times I've escaped from the hands of evil women like that. Like the time the Jewish girl (who I didn't know was Jewish at the time cause she was actually somewhat pretty) accused me of sexual harassment, only for me to be exonerated and her reputation of being a whore becoming widely known.

You'll never get this though. When this girl was in the hospital for her schizo episode, which was not disclosed to me at the time, I spoke with her mother on the phone. During this conversation, I did not know this woman was in the hospital for schizophrenia. But during this phone conversation while she was in the hospital with her mother, her mother asks me why I would not want to be with her daughter. hahahahahaha Even though her daughter was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia and neither of them had told me, they both still considered her to be a great prospect for me. She also wasn't raised with her father. Neither was the girl who accused me of harassment.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Adama wrote: I had this one girl I was friends with from school, who failed out. All she did was talk about money. Whenever I met a girl and told her about it, she always told me that that woman just wanted to sucker me into having a baby for child support money. "She's thinking about that child support money she's going to get." And she wanted to be my girlfriend. Later on she got diagnosed with schizophrenia. After having put everything together, I realized she wanted to use me the way she was telling me she thought those other women wanted to. Although I never gave her any clue that those women were golddiggers, she always came to the conclusion that all women wanted from me was child support. That is because that was her plan for me. She's the one who only talked about MONEY (she would sing the word when she'd say it), she's the one talking about how rich she thought I was going to be working in this field, she's the one says she wants to be my girlfriend. She's also one who knew too much about too many evil things in this life that a lady should not know about (underworld of crime stuff). If I had not paid attention to her when she was telling me in many different ways that she is a dog, I could have been set up like the man in this article.

Actually there's a few times I've escaped from the hands of evil women like that.
Ecclesiastes 7:26
And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Sounds to me like God was looking out for you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:
Adama wrote: I had this one girl I was friends with from school, who failed out. All she did was talk about money. Whenever I met a girl and told her about it, she always told me that that woman just wanted to sucker me into having a baby for child support money. "She's thinking about that child support money she's going to get." And she wanted to be my girlfriend. Later on she got diagnosed with schizophrenia. After having put everything together, I realized she wanted to use me the way she was telling me she thought those other women wanted to. Although I never gave her any clue that those women were golddiggers, she always came to the conclusion that all women wanted from me was child support. That is because that was her plan for me. She's the one who only talked about MONEY (she would sing the word when she'd say it), she's the one talking about how rich she thought I was going to be working in this field, she's the one says she wants to be my girlfriend. She's also one who knew too much about too many evil things in this life that a lady should not know about (underworld of crime stuff). If I had not paid attention to her when she was telling me in many different ways that she is a dog, I could have been set up like the man in this article.

Actually there's a few times I've escaped from the hands of evil women like that.
And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

I've also come to that conclusion. I could tell you many stories about how I came so close to getting with a horrible woman, but at the last second I was always rescued or delivered. That certainly wasn't me doing that. It was Him protecting me from myself. How was I to know that those women were terrible people? I didn't have the wisdom to know that. Looking back I can see, they were absolutely horrible and would have destroyed me.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Adama wrote:
Nomad wrote:

I've also come to that conclusion. I could tell you many stories about how I came so close to getting with a horrible woman, but at the last second I was always rescued or delivered. That certainly wasn't me doing that. It was Him protecting me from myself. How was I to know that those women were terrible people? I didn't have the wisdom to know that. Looking back I can see, they were absolutely horrible and would have destroyed me.
I have seen this with God over and over and over again. I almost want to call him "The last minute God", because he always does his miracle at the last minute, but he does it so much, that my faith is positioned to where I say, "Hold on, its not the last minute yet".

I remember my wife who was in some financial trouble and literally "at the last minute", She got not only what she needed but more. Then there was myself, who also, at the last minute, was given the exact amount of money needed to pay the rent, and I mean literally the last minute, down to the last hour, otherwise the office would of closed and that would of been that.

And not just me and my wife, but countless other stories and testimonies where God shows up when everything else has failed. Why he does it? I don't know, but I know he does.. and so now when I am in trouble for whatever reason, most people panic the closer the "time's up" moment approaches, but me, I kind of get excited and start to anticipate, because God works in the last minute.

Or to put it another way.. when the "last minute is up", and God did not work, then you can start to panic, but wait until the last minute.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:
Adama wrote:
Nomad wrote:

I have seen this with God over and over and over again. I almost want to call him "The last minute God", because he always does his miracle at the last minute, but he does it so much, that my faith is positioned to where I say, "Hold on, its not the last minute yet".

I remember my wife who was in some financial trouble and literally "at the last minute", She got not only what she needed but more. Then there was myself, who also, at the last minute, was given the exact amount of money needed to pay the rent, and I mean literally the last minute, down to the last hour, otherwise the office would of closed and that would of been that.

And not just me and my wife, but countless other stories and testimonies where God shows up when everything else has failed. Why he does it? I don't know, but I know he does.. and so now when I am in trouble for whatever reason, most people panic the closer the "time's up" moment approaches, but me, I kind of get excited and start to anticipate, because God works in the last minute.

Or to put it another way.. when the "last minute is up", and God did not work, then you can start to panic, but wait until the last minute.
I've had that last minute financial lifeline happen to me quite a few times. Too many to describe for you here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There's also a lot of sexual sin which I attempted many times but each time I was thrwarted. I couldn't accomplish the things I had set out to do, which amazes me.