Rapper Ice T: Manhood is Dead

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Rapper Ice T: Manhood is Dead

Post by The_Adventurer »

Rapper Ice T: Manhood is Dead; you’re dealing with the pussyfication of the male sex

“I think right now you’re dealing with the pussyfication of the male sex. Men are just being so passive, not standing for something; they’re very politically correct."

“Men are just soft. It’s OK to say you want to be a woman, but try to be a man and there’s something wrong with that.”

Full article:

http://newsninja2012.com/rapper-ice-t-m ... -male-sex/
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rapper Ice T: Manhood is Dead

Post by Yohan »

Interesting article with several good follow-up comments.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I find I agree with Ice-T's assessments regarding male and female gender roles. I would highly recommend that every man listen to everything Ice T has to say about men and women. He has very excellent advice to give. Ice T is one man who I truly do believe knows what he is talking about and has actually done it. Just remember not to do anything immoral.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Hmmm a jester/bard who lives off of thieves telling us we are not men. LOL