Why Western females are garbage

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Western females are garbage

Post by droid »

Conjo wrote:
Yohan wrote:I never said 'every Western woman', but I said out of my personal experience the chance for an average Western young man, who is honest and working, to find a nice-looking young Western woman of his age for a long-term relationship
Why do you specifically mention that the young Western woman has to be nice-looking, but you do not mention the appearance of the young Western man in your post? That is a double standard. Of course a young Western man who is nice and decent but also happens to be ugly, has no right to demand his girlfriend to be pretty. Maybe there are some very nice girls in his area he could get with, but they are not attractive to him so he ignores them. Maybe he treats nice ugly girls the same way a stuck-up pretty girl would treat him. So he has gone full circle and no longer has the moral high ground. A lot of 'nice guys' are like this. They do not apply the same standards to themselves as they do to women. Going for a foreign girl who has little knowledge of what is handsome by Western standards allows him to punch above his weight. To aim higher than he deserves. Does this not make him as shallow as the women he despises?
Not this BS again.
As per the OP concept and other posters, men and women are different and different standards apply.

Men are the ones that keep the lights on, thus should and can (in non-decaying societies) date cuter women than themselves, or at least women in decent shape.
Women use their beauty to attract the better men to create a family with.
Only in decaying societies do men spend a great deal of time trying to doll up and learning "skills" to "entertain".
Last edited by droid on September 6th, 2016, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

droid wrote:As per the OP concept and other posters, men and women are different and different standards apply.

Men are the ones that keep the lights on, thus should and can (in non-decaying societies) date cuter women than themselves, or at least women in decent shape.
Only in decaying societies do men spend a great deal of time trying to doll up and learning "skills" to "entertain".
So you don't think it is kind of ridiculous when you see a balding, sweaty, morbidly obese man who is single because he refuses to date a girl who is as physically repulsive as he is? And you can say to me with a straight face that such a man deserves to be with an attractive, slim woman? Because that is hilarious.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Conjo wrote:
droid wrote:As per the OP concept and other posters, men and women are different and different standards apply.

So you don't think it is kind of ridiculous when you see a balding, sweaty, morbidly obese man who is single because he refuses to date a girl who is as physically repulsive as he is? And you can say to me with a straight face that such a man deserves to be with an attractive, slim woman? Because that is hilarious.
You are judging the guy solely on his looks, and the typical points you bring up about him demonstrate you are just another western koont. That's why you find it hilarious lol. What does that repulsive girl have to offer him? She needs him more than he needs her.

I'm not talking about extremes. but you seem the one incapable of NOT thinking in black and white. But yeah if the guy is of great deeds, he should, and can get himself a hottie, or at least a couple notches above his level. As it should be, and that's his and the lady's business.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:Just shut it Adama, you'd be the first one to call most of them "reprobates".
Just imagine this guy asking a girl out or going out on a date.

"Would you like to have some reprobate with me?"

"How about another cup of reprobate?"

"Yeah, I'll have the cheeseburger and fries. My girl here will have the reprobate burger with fries, and a diet reprobate."

:lol:

The guy has Reprobate Tourettes.
They should order the flat-earth blizzzzard ice drink to wash all that down
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

droid wrote:You are judging the guy solely on his looks, and the typical points you bring up about him demonstrate you are just another western koont. That's why you find it hilarious lol. What does that repulsive girl have to offer him? She needs him more than he needs her.

I'm not talking about extremes. but you seem the one incapable of NOT thinking in black and white. But yeah if the guy is of great deeds, he should, and can get himself a hottie, or at least a couple notches above his level. As it should be, and that's his and the lady's business.
You have very funny reasoning. Very few normal people think this way. It is most commonly seen in people with unrealistic expectations in life. In the Western world, it's mostly fat girls who have this way of thinking. They saw some posts on Tumblr that put fat women on a pedestal and call them goddesses, and they just roll with it. What's funny is that there apparently are some fat dudes who think the same way; I'm fat but I'm a good guy with a nice personality, therefore I deserve to be with a sexy chick. Lolnope, doesn't work like that in the real world mate. In the real world people who refuse to take care of their bodies are looked down upon. This goes for both genders. Fat girls still have more options because they own a p***y, but most self-respecting men avoid them. However a man who is fat and lazy himself, who doesn't take good care of himself and is a disgusting waste of resources, deserves to end up with a woman who resembles him.

It is unnatural for partners to not resemble each other physically. There is a natural order to things where attractive men and women should be paired up. Unattractive men and women also belong to each other. A man or woman who tries to upset the natural order should be shamed. This goes both ways. A fat girl should not be with a male model and a fat guy should not be with a covergirl. Natural selection.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Conjo wrote:
droid wrote:You are judging the guy solely on his looks, and the typical points you bring up about him demonstrate you are just another western koont. That's why you find it hilarious lol. What does that repulsive girl have to offer him? She needs him more than he needs her.

You have very funny reasoning. Very few normal people think this way. It is most commonly seen in people with unrealistic expectations in life. In the Western world, it's mostly fat girls who have this way of thinking. They saw some posts on Tumblr that put fat women on a pedestal and call them goddesses, and they just roll with it. What's funny is that there apparently are some fat dudes who think the same way; I'm fat but I'm a good guy with a nice personality, therefore I deserve to be with a sexy chick. Lolnope, doesn't work like that in the real world mate. In the real world people who refuse to take care of their bodies are looked down upon. This goes for both genders. Fat girls still have more options because they own a p***y, but most self-respecting men avoid them. However a man who is fat and lazy himself, who doesn't take good care of himself and is a disgusting waste of resources, deserves to end up with a woman who resembles him.

It is unnatural for partners to not resemble each other physically. There is a natural order to things where attractive men and women should be paired up. Unattractive men and women also belong to each other. A man or woman who tries to upset the natural order should be shamed. This goes both ways. A fat girl should not be with a male model and a fat guy should not be with a covergirl. Natural selection.
*Let's pretend your fallacies/diversions are not there for a second*

That's the unnatural order you wish for, as a western woman. Ironically, man has gifted you technological miracles that allow you pretend this, but once the lights go out you will revert to your natural state, i guarantee you.

I described this actual natural order on my first post above.
The difference here is it can be seen in action in non-decaying societies. It's not just me saying it. :wink:

You citing convoluted extremes doesn't change it.

--And once again, i find myself on the forum wasting my time, I'm out --
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Western females are complete garbage. That is the truth.

What interests me is why there is such resistance to recognizing the reality of the situation. Why is it that so many "men" (I use that term loosely) refuse to admit that Western females are garbage?

Why is a skank's lust considered a sine qua non for success? If drunken single moms don't find you attractive, then you are considered a loser.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gnosis wrote:Western females are complete garbage. That is the truth.

What interests me is why there is such resistance to recognizing the reality of the situation. Why is it that so many "men" (I use that term loosely) refuse to admit that Western females are garbage?

Why is a skank's lust considered a sine qua non for success? If drunken single moms don't find you attractive, then you are considered a loser.
Note on this forum, the primary drive abroad is to find nice girls abroad and convert them to skanks. Western women are garbage, quite nicely balanced with the man-trash.
Fortunately, many Filipina are waking up to what trash most American men are
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

OutWest wrote:Note on this forum, the primary drive abroad is to find nice girls abroad and convert them to skanks. Western women are garbage, quite nicely balanced with the man-trash.
Fortunately, many Filipina are waking up to what trash most American men are
This is a point that cannot be made enough times: for every Western female that is garbage there is a Western male that is also garbage. It is literally a 50:50 divide. As a result a lot of the women that we know to be garbage will claim to be good, and a lot of the men who claim to be good are in fact garbage themselves. The men who try their luck abroad are not of higher morals compared to the men that stay behind. They are just more creative and bring their perversion elsewhere instead of sleeping around with hoes at home, which many of them find difficult to achieve due their looks being as rotten as their personalities. There are a lot of men who perceive themselves as far more righteous then they really are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Conjo wrote:This is a point that cannot be made enough times: for every Western female that is garbage there is a Western male that is also garbage. It is literally a 50:50 divide.
In my experience ~100% of Western females are garbage whereas probably only around 75% of Western men are garbage. This is because some men are hardwired to be good, and also because not all men are subjected to govt pressure to become garbage, whereas all females are.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:These are mainly problems with low self-esteem and lack of social awareness and social skills, but because they're unaccountable and playing the blame game, it is women's fault these men have no idea what they're doing. Then when they get to China, they also still have no idea what they are doing. Then when they get to the Philippines, they complain the women are subhuman while having intercourse with them and possibly procreating with them.
You're such a f***ing pissant coward that you won't even mention me by name. All you can do is project your failure with women onto me. For you, it wouldn't matter where you were - you'd alienate any woman because you're mentally ill and stupid. At least I try and learn. All you do is post bullshit from behind a screen like the little pissant coward you are.
Ask the men who lived in Europe why they moved to Asia. The answer is simply because they lacked success with Western women. It has nothing to do with ZOG, laws, or anything else. It was the fact they didn't have the skills they needed and they are afraid of women. When they get to Asia, they still lack skills with women, but their whiteness overcomes their poor social abilities. Now this is becoming a problem as the meat market in Asia gets flooded with the western men who are competition.
Applying the same to you we can assume you have no social skills because you have zero success with women anywhere.

No, you stupid little bitch. Everything you post is exactly backwards. I'll tell you who doesn't have social skills: American females. They slouch around with noses glued to phones, paranoid every-man-is-a-rapist glares, and outward appearances so foul that they'd offend a blind man. That's who doesn't have social skills.

My social skills never paid off for me in the U.S. AWs are too f***ing retarded to respond to social skills; that, or they reject non-hot men even when they have great social skills. At least in Asia, social skills still matter.

(And as for me, yeah, it's about the laws, policies, culture, et. al. as well as the foul females.)

Being white in Asia doesn't mean you'll get women automatically, unless you're talking about bargirls and other p4p girls. Not that you'd have any clue, but unfortunately you only post about things you know nothing about. Why don't you give experienced men here some more stupid advice, Mr. Virgin?
Actually you must have a guilty conscience. I don't really care about you that much, Ghost. I was thinking about many of the posters here. But yes, you are one who calls them subhuman, but you are not the only one to fail with the Chinese women.

"Being white in Asia doesn't mean you'll get women automatically"

Seems like the hierarchy goes like this: White women. If you can't get them, then Chinese women, and if you can't get them, then Filipino women. Now I personally have no problem with Filipinas, but I have observed that this is the way anti-feminist men operate.

The sad thing is that the men who consider Filipina women to be at the bottom are some of the ones who are playing with them and paying them the most. It must suck, truly suck, to be relegated to the bottom of the barrel. To hate the ONLY kind of woman you can get, after having traveled to the other side of the world and thrown away your western life, for NOTHING, except for a hated race, and not by my assessment, but by the assessment of the very men who left their home country to go sleep with subhumans. You can call me retarded all you want.

It has nothing to do with feminism but simply an inability to score with white women, and they can't let that grudge go.

Now if the shoe fits, the wear it. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't get your panties in a bunch. You have a guilty conscience because you're guilty.

Also, I practice talking to stranger women. I don't go for full on pick up though. I talk to stranger women on the street similar to Dan Cilley. I just don't film it or brag. I just do it to get over my shyness and to remind myself that the most they can do is keep walking.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:Western females are complete garbage. That is the truth.

"Men"?? you must be a woman to write about men. Just ask Quiet Observer and Ghost.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:Just shut it Adama, you'd be the first one to call most of them "reprobates".
Just imagine this guy asking a girl out or going out on a date.

"Would you like to have some reprobate with me?"

"How about another cup of reprobate?"

"Yeah, I'll have the cheeseburger and fries. My girl here will have the reprobate burger with fries, and a diet reprobate."

:lol:

The guy has Reprobate Tourettes.
They should order the flat-earth blizzzzard ice drink to wash all that down
Droid, what's up with that? I disagree with you but I've always respected you. The meaning of the word reprobate is lost. It isn't the word like which can be added anywhere without changing the meaning of a sentence. It actually means irredeemable; no salvation possible; twice damned; there is no way these people will escape hell. None. They don't realize how serious things are. Too bad for them. Not my life. :) And look at how angry all the reprobates are, Droid.