Canada: No Country for White Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Canada: No Country for White Men

Post by jamesbond »

Canadian laws outright discriminate against straight white men. It's unbelievable what is going on in Canada but it's true, this video goes into more detail.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiBKdjJKgk[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Canada: No Country for White Men

Post by jamesbond »

A staff member at Buzzfeed Canada posted that they're looking for some writers. Only, there's just one tiny hitch, they are not interested in you if you are a white male.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBusquWbo9I[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
December 31st, 2016, 2:58 am
Canadian laws outright discriminate against straight white men. It's unbelievable what is going on in Canada but it's true, this video goes into more detail.

Video removed for treason. How typical and upsetting how the USA and Canada are in fact becoming exactly like North Korea!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercury wrote:
September 5th, 2022, 5:35 pm
jamesbond wrote:
December 31st, 2016, 2:58 am

Video removed for treason. How typical and upsetting how the USA and Canada are in fact becoming exactly like North Korea!
F them both.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

jamesbond wrote:
January 2nd, 2017, 3:06 am
A staff member at Buzzfeed Canada posted that they're looking for some writers. Only, there's just one tiny hitch, they are not interested in you if you are a white male.

This kind of shit is becoming quite common now. Growing up I often heard the expression "it isn't what you know, it's who you know." Which has definitely been true in my experience.

Now the new thing about the workplace, rather than it being a position granted on merit or who you know, it is instead based on whether you are one of the ethnicities on their diversity checklist. It's absolutely insane.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 6th, 2022, 11:27 am
jamesbond wrote:
January 2nd, 2017, 3:06 am

This kind of shit is becoming quite common now. Growing up I often heard the expression "it isn't what you know, it's who you know." Which has definitely been true in my experience.

Now the new thing about the workplace, rather than it being a position granted on merit or who you know, it is instead based on whether you are one of the ethnicities on their diversity checklist. It's absolutely insane.
I can't watch that shit or stand the comments, so I'll pass on this I might get mad and attack someone on youtube like I use to do and got banned for "bullying."